Chapter 2: Maybe a love?

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

Yoonyul and Taengsic walking together to cafe. They chatted and sometimes joking with each other. Then, they realize many people gather in front the bulletin board and they wonder what happen. Yoona tap some girl and asking. Then, she comeback where's the other was standing.

"If you want me to tell what happen, buy me a food." favors Yoona and the others shrugged.

"Why don't you just tell me what happen or we will leave you behind," said Jessica cynically. Taeyeon just laughed when watching Yoona pull her face meanwhile Yuri still seem loss with what happen.

"Okay, fine. Well it’s about Top Ten Students in our school. Ranking for last month, i wonder why they put it late besides an exam for this month will happen next week," Yoona walking leaving them and Taengsic following her and hear what she said. Yuri who just realize that she almost be abandoned, immediately chasing them.

"Who got the first?" Yuri was asking breathless cause of running. Taeyeon patted her back.

"Well, It’s the same person again...,"reply Yoona coldly.

"Jaejoong?" Jessica asked while looking at Yoona. Yoona nodded.

"WoW! That’s awesome. He always got first. I wonder what's his secret," asking Yuri smiling. She really admires Jaejoong for always got first place in their school, its not easy thought. Jessica feeling slightly jealous and she were pouting.

"I hate him," Jessica said suddenly. All of them were looking at her.

"What? It's all because that fat bald teacher. He always blame me for not defeat him. What doesn’t he think that if I’m smart I would sit at class 3A, not 3B?" She still feel unfair because of treatment of their teacher, always comparing them to students who is smart than them. Yuri just shakes her heads.

"Well its maybe our homeroom teacher only want the best for us. We should take his advise for own good sake," Taeyeon try to convince Jessica for not being too angry. She know well Jessica, sometimes she been carried away by her angry.

Yuri clap her hand meanwhile Yoona put her hand in Jessica's shoulder but Jessica's glare make her stop. She sighed.

"I think you awesome too; you almost belong to the top ten this month. Its just you make a small mistake," Taeyeon praising Jessica and she just smile proudly. 

"I will beat him this month..."Jessica look so determined. Yoonyul look at each other.

"Do you serious? I think its really hard to beat him. He always got perfect marks." asked Yoona 

"I’ll try my best,"

"Do you know that Jaejoong is so handsome and there's many girls in our school have been crazy for her," Yoona pick her favorites food and paying it at counter.

"Really? I thought Doojoon was the most handsome guys?" Yuri said and she still hesitates to choose the food that she wants. Taeyeon helping her to choose meanwhile Jessica already eat her bread.

"Well, there's many guy in our school and I don't think he's the only one that handsome," Jessica said smirked. Taeyeon giggled and Yuri pulls her face.

"How do you know? You don't ever care about others boy," interrupted Yoona. Jessica sticks out her tounge.

"I'm just know," 

"Okay, then you knows which one is Jaejoong?" Yoona asked, she want to tease Jessica. She know that Jessica don't know Jaejoong. Jessica hardly thinking but actually she don't know others boy except her classmate.

"I know you don't know, right?" tease Yoona.

"That's because you always dozing off when award giving to him," Yuri laughed, Jessica almost hit her but fortunate that Taeyeon persuade her first.

"That's Jaejoong" Taeyeon whisper to her. She shows Jessica who is Jaejoong.

Jaejoong walk in to cafe, the way he walk is so smooth and charming looks like a prince in fairytale. Jessica looks like be glued. Yoonyul was watching Jessica and they giggled. Jessica who realizes her act immediately eats her bread.

"Don't you think he's handsome?" Yoonyul asked in unison again. Jessica just shakes her head, then they looking her more.

"Maybe a little bit…"slow Jessica reply and Yoonyul keep laughing.

-----------------------------x-------------------------------------------------x-------------------------------------

"Aish, those twins always make me miserable," Jessica sighed. Taeyeon was just smiling to her.

"Taeyeon, I’ll wait you outside," Jessica going out waiting for Taeyeon outside the toilet. She always grumbles because she think she act stupid in front Yoonyul. Then, she sees Jaejoong again. He was reading while walking to his class and he always smile to others who he meet on the way. Jessica keeps smiling when she sees Jaejoong smiles and she thinks his smile is so sweet.

'Maybe I like him?' she asking herself

Taeyeon tap her shoulder and they're going to their classroom.

'Just forget it, Jung Sooyeon! He's like your enemy.' She thought.

----------------------------x------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------

"Jessica, please company me watching football match...please!please!" Taeyeon try to beg her and make a puppy's face. She had been like that since they see a poster about football match next week.

"Taeng, don't do that. Why don't you ask Yoonyul? They always watching with you, right? You know that I’m not interested in any sports especially Football." Jessica try to escape but Taeyeon's puppy face really disturbs her.

"They don't want to watch with me. They said I’m too noisy chanting for Doojoon," whining Taeyeon. Jessica laughed looking her.

"You're too loud and excited when watch a match. Aigoo! Taeyeon…why don't you throw away your habit, "Jessica giggled. Taeyeon pouted.

"Oh my taeng's pouting. So cute....hehehe. Okay for my best friend who almost sulk. i will watch it with you."Jessica smiled.

"I know you will, you're my best friend," Taeyeon said and she clinging to Jessica's arm.

"I know," Jessica smile.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

"Taeyeon, what you think about love?" asked Jessica holding Taeyeon's hands while walking home.

"I don't know. I'm never falling in love. I guess you must ask Gyuri or Hara, they already have boyfriend," Taeyeon said cheerfully. Jessica only looks at her and smile.

"Why you ask?"

"I just want to know. Aish! It was waste a time talking with you," Jessica stick out her tongue and running leave Taeyeon alone.

"YYAH! Jessica!" she shouted and chasing her. They happily run.

'Aish, Jessica. What're you thinking...Love? I don't need it. Maybe i just like him or more accurate I just adore him as enemy. Yes! That’s right. I'm just adores him but why my heart is anxious as I'm looking at him?' said Jessica to herself. There's a lot matter in her mind that day.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigo!! I think this chapter is a little boring. Sorry, I will try my best next time.