Chapter 13: School Festival IV

Snowdrop: Special Edition



Jessica just sit beside Doojoon silently, she was worried with his sudden situation. His behavior that she doesn't know and his side that she never know make her unconsciously care about him and her instinct keep saying just follow Doojoon lead make her decide to accompany him in this large field which is obviously only have both of them which all the students was at the festival. The silence was only there.

'Doojoon-ah, what's happening to you? I want to ask but I don't have courage and right to ask you. But this deep silent keep killing inside me, worrying what's happening to you? You're the one that always cheerful and smiling makes me feel sad with your behavior.' she said silently as she keep looking at him.

She grip her hands tightly as her worrying about Doojoon's condition. He only just keep staring at the field and sometimes sighs. It's like something bad was happen. She just can only hoping that his problem will solved or maybe he will tell her the problem and she can try to help him. She was hoping that she can help him or at least lessen the burden that he had right now. She was really hoping that she can make him smile again and be the one that she knows. She really hope...

At this time with a lot matter to Jessica think, she also thinking about her friends especially Taeyeon and Jaejoong. What about her promises to them...she really want to show support to Taeyeon and want to spend time with Jaejoong that is a big chance to her to close with him.

'But how about Doojoon? He looks like he really need me right now. I can't just left him alone.'

as she looking upon him, her tears start to fall.

'Why I'm crying?' she wipes her tears.

'Everyone...sorry,'

 


-------------------------x---------------------------------x-----------------------------x----------------------------------------------



Meanwhile, the others who is at the festival was enjoying the performances. They're many students was there to watch. It was noisy and full with chit-chat and laughter, fill with happiness. But not for Kim Taeyeon, his hands keep shaking and her heart keep beating fast. She hopes that this event will  be successful and smooth. It was the first event that she organized and of course she want this to become memorable.

' I hope Jessica and Doojoon was here. I'm really worried about Doojoon. Is he okay? I hope he was here.' she still worried about Doojoon condition but her duty make her responsible to this event.

'I wish I was there with him,'

“Taenggo-ah,” her thought was snap by some of the volunteer.

“Yeah,” she said as she looking at the boy.

“One contestant that suppose to perform next was missing!”

“What?”   

 

-------------------------x---------------------------------x-----------------------------




Jaejoong was there with some of his classmates, they keep chatting and enjoying the performances but Jaejoong keep wondering about Jessica, as she promise to come to the event.

'Where is her? Why I don't see her at all. Did see already come? But where is her?'he keep thinking as he keep looking at his surrounding, he only some of her friends but not her.

'Was her with Taeyeon? Talk about her... I'm rarely see Taeyeon today. I hope she's fine thought. Aish this girl, Jessica where are you...the event is already start...and where is Doojoon,' he keep mumbling alone.

“Excuse me, do you know where is Taeyeon?” Tiffany keep asking the person that she find and almost all said don't know or don't see her.

'Why is hard to find this girl,' she pouted and keep walking at the event that full with people who is busying watching the performances and she doesn't even bother.

 

-------------------------x---------------------------------x-----------------------------




“What should we do?” asked by the others volunteer who is same like her.

“How can he missing?” The other asking, worried with the missing person.

“What about the competition. Who will take change with him? Can you search him right now?”

'What should I do? I let that boy go. I should refuse that time.'

“We need to let other contestant go first, then we will arrange later,”

“ But the others don't want...they want to stick to the queue. We need to replace the contestant right now. His performance was next...”

“I'm sorry,” Taeyeon tear's start to fall, she feel guilty with all the miserable that happen.

“Don't cry...we need solution,”

“Sorry, I'm really sorry I should not let him go. I'll be responsible for this,” she said determinedly.

“Okay, then you'll perform...” they reply.

“what?”

 

-------------------------x---------------------------------x-----------------------------




Meanwhile, Tiffany was so frustrated with how difficult to find her friends, Kim Taeyeon.

“Aish...why is it so hard to find Kim Taeyeon,” she yelled abruptly.

“Did you searching for Taeyeon?” she heard someone reply to her.

It was Taeyeon classmates, Gyuri who is still holding her lip balm. Hara, Leetuk, Yoonyul and others was looking at her. Wondering who is her and why is she searching for Taeyeon.


Tiffany was happy and smiling, showing her beautiful and killer eye smile. Glad that found someone know whereabouts Taeyeon.

“Who are you?” Leetuk asked and looking at her suspiciously.

But not yet she want to answer, the others keep bomber her with question that she can't even replied.

“Where are you from? Yoonyul asked.

“How you know Taeyeon?” and etc.

“Yyahh...Silent,” Hara yelled. Tiffany was glad someone understand her feeling right now.

“Let her talk,” she said.

“Do you know where is Taeyeon? I want to see her.” Tiffany asked.

“There she is...” Gyuri said and pointing at the stage. All of them were looking at the point and wondering why is she was there.

“Taeyeon?”

All alone right now and standing at the stage was Kim Taeyeon who look so nervous, a bit shaking looking at the people. Tightly holding the microphone and her hearts was beating so fast that she can't think clearly. Her lips a bit shaky and sweats keep falling.

'What I'm doing?'

the music was play and it was 'if' from OST Hong Gil Dong. She take a deep breath and start to singing. She feel the emotion and singing with full emotion.

'Just do it, Kim Taeyeon. You can do it,' she encourage herself.

Everyone was amazed with her ability to sing, all her friends was shocked with her hidden talent. They're happy with his amazing talent that can move people with her singing. Hara and the others girls was touched by her singing and some of them were crying.

Tiffany's eyes was b with tears that mixed with mingle feeling, she was happy that she saw her face and also her singing.

“Taengoo...do you know how much I miss you,” she wiped her tears. She was proud at her.

“Amazing,” Jaejoong was stunned with Taeyeon's charms and talent. He keep staring and watching at flawless Taeyeon.

“Thank you,”she quickly run away from the stage. Others were clapping and Tiffany was calpping hardly and still wipe her own tears.

“Relieve,” she takes a deep breath.


Every volunteer was congratulates her, cheering for her and they keep praising her..she was blushing, shy with all the compliment.

'Am I that good?' she wonders.

Afters all the fuss, she rushing to meet Jessica and her friends. She can't see the at the stage cause she's to into the song. As she keep walking towards them, some of the people recognize her and compliment her.

She just nodded and smiling towards them, as soon she Yuri and others, she smile walking to them.

“Everyone,” she called them.

“Taeyeon-ah...you're amazing,” they keep praising her and she just smile shyly.

“Taeyeon...” a familiar voice greet her and her eyes turns big as she saw her best friend @ childhood friend was there.

“Tiffany...” she said and hugging her. Tiffany also hug her back. Other were moved with the reunion.

“She is my friend...my best friend when I'm still in elementary school. The she moved to America. It has been a long time we not seeing each other. I'm glad you're here.” Taeyeon said enthusiastically.

“Me too, I miss you so much,” she replied happily. They still holding each other hands.

“Oh...where is Jessica?” they just shake their head, don't know whereabout she is.

“I don't know,” Kibum said.

“She's the one that anxiously and urged everyone to come here. Where she is?” Hara asked with a bit worried.

“I don't see her at all,” Junhyung replied.

'Where she is? And how's about Doojoon. Did they saw my performances?, is he okay.” Taeyeon was worried about them, meanwhile Tiffany was wondering who is Doojoon and especially Jessica.

'Is she Taengoo new best friends?' a bit jealous she feel that time as she looking at worried Taeoyeon.

“Taeyeon, you're amazing” Jaejoong said as he walking towards them. She was searching for Doojoon, hoping that he was with him but disappointed that he was not there.

“Not at all,” she repiled.

“I hope you can win thought,” he said cheerfully.

“Do you saw Jessica? And where is Doojoon,” she asked furiously.

“I want ask you the same thing...I'm searching for them too,...”
 Their talk was interrupt with the display of fireworks that beautifully at the sky.

“Wow...look at that,” Yoona squealed and all of the were focused with the fireworks.

There were mix with feeling when they saw a display beautiful and colorful fireworks, full with happiness and smile, but also had a bitter feeling for some people.

Doojoon just looking at the fireworks with the bitter feeling and then he realizes that Jessica was there too with him, enjoying the show. He was too absorbed on his past feeling that still keep tingle with him, but as soon he saw a smiling face of Jessica, all the worries dissolved. He was smiling as he looking at cheerful and happy Jessica.

Jeesica was realized and smile to him.

“Is not it beautiful?” she said happily and pointing at the fireworks.

“Same as you,”

He hold her hands and Jessica was looking at his face, wondering why, his heart was a bit flutter and wonders if he was back to his self. He smile.

“Thanks, for being here with me,”

She just smile.

“Silly, boy. Of course I'll be there for you,”

He also smile.

“Jessica...I love you,”