Snowdrop Chapter 8: A little crush and confession

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

That boy quietly watching from a far, he take a slow breath every time he move closer. He was already sweating and he had a really big confession to make today. He was looking at Taeyeon who is busying about the singing competition and he was a little jealous seeing Jaejoong and she were talking. But, it never breaks his sprit to make a love confession; he was promised himself that if he was included in top ten ranking this month he will confess. He was standing properly and takes a deep breath before slowly walking to Taeyeon.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“No, I don’t believe strangers easily and we’re not friends. Only you and Jessica, not with me,” firmly Taeyeon said.

“But, I want to be friends with you too,” Jaejoong said earnestly. Taeyeon was speechless that time, she had no reason to be friends with Jaejoong and nevertheless have reason to not be friends with him.

“I don’t know,”

“You are really unfair, you were happy when Doojoon was your friend but not me. You should give me chance too, I can be good friends,” Jaejoong was staring directly to Taeyeon who was already looking confused.

 

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

 

“I don’t know that a football player will have interest in art, I thought they only love sport,” Jessica said happily. She was comfortable talking with Doojoon, it was different when she was talking with Jaejoong. When she with Jaejoong her hearts was beating so fast that she can’t even speak properly and always make a mistake.

“Well, that other player. You need to know me more, only that you can make a conclusion about me, you’ll realize that I’m an interesting person,” Doojoon proudly said.

“Wow, you’re really full with yourself,” Jessica laughing. Doojoon was just smiling sheepishly.

“Now I was relief that I was friends with you, you are so….ermm..what should I describe? Some one that I comfortable with…,” Jessica said happily.

“I thought you’re already falling to me, because I already like you,” Doojoon blurted said.

“What are you saying? I don’t hear it,” Jessica asked, she hardly heard about Doojoon talk because it was so slow. Doojoon was awkwardly laughed, Jessica was feeling weird but she just ignores it. She just realizes that Jaejoong was disappearing.

“Where is Jaejoong?,” She asked.

“Jaejoong?,” They’re looking for Jaejoong and spotting him with Taeyeon.

 

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

 

“I really don’t know, let’s time decide it,” Taeyeon said before she walked away from leaving Jaejoong who is disappointed with her act.

She wants to go away from that place quickly because she was uncomfortable with Jaejoong and her hearts was ache seeing Doojoon with Jessica. But, her intention was stooped when someone block her way and prevent her from go.

Wooyoung was smiling to Taeyeon who was already annoyed with his attitude. He was showing his infamous smile and his adorable cute face to his ideal girl in front him.

“Hi! I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung from a class 3A. I was listed at number 9 in top ten ranking school and I REALLY LIKE YOU!,” Wooyoung was closing his eyes when he confess to Taeyeon. Others students were laughing at him who is already startled and trembling.

“Do you mistake me for someone else?” Taeyeon asked while looking at anxious Wooyoung.

“NO!! Kim Taeyeon, Class 3B, you was born on March 9, your nickname is Taengoo, your favorite color is light blue and purple blue, your favorite number is 9, …,” Wooyoung said innocently. Taeyeon was so embarrassed that time and clueless with the sudden confession.

“Okay, okay, stop…, what’s your name again?”

“Wooyoung,” He said proudly.

“I don’t know what should I say, and I even don’t know you…and,” Taeyeon don’t know how to handle this kind situation and she never expects it could be like that.

“It’s okay, I just want to let you know that you’ve someone that likes you,” Wooyoung positively said.

“Then, thanks for liking me,” Taeyeon said and she really want or run from that place.

“Wait! I just want to show you something,” Wooyoung take a long breath and start to sing a song ‘Angel’ by Teen top.

Girl you come to me like a dream 
I'll hold onto you like this and never let go
you are so beautiful to me girl 
you're my ideal girl and I fell in love with you at first sight

I'm really happy to meet someone like you
My heart is beating like this, Yeah

Whoever sees you will say you're lovely
Whoever sees you will say you're pretty
One by one are perfect
there's an angel in my heart

Your pretty face is blinding my eyes
Your bright smile is just like the sun
Like a shining star in the night sky
there's an angel in my heart

Dream this isn't a dream isn't it?
I feel like I own this world
If time stops right now
I wonder how great it will be

Even if time passes, or even if everything changes
I promise, I'll be by your side
Yeah

Whoever sees you will say you're lovely
Whoever sees you will say you're pretty
One by one are perfect
there's an angel in my heart

Your pretty face is blinding my eyes
Your bright smile is just like the sun
Like a shining star in the night sky
there's an angel in my heart

Day by day passes by
We've grown to look more like each other
I keep falling for you
Just like a scene from a movie
Like those cool main characters
I'll give my life to you

Others students were clapping when Wooyoung finished singing. Taeyeon was amazed with his voice.

“Wow, Wooyoung. I never thought that you have a nice voice,” Jaejoong praising him and he was amazed that he had hidden talent. Doojoon and Jessica were also coming closer to them.

“Jang Wooyoung, you’re so amazing,” Doojoon said and playfully slap Wooyoung’s back. Wooyoung was just smiling brightly and widely. Wooyoung want to say something that someone interrupts them.

“Kim Jaejoong, Yoon Doojoon, Jang Wooyoung,” yelled Sandara. They’re startled with sudden noise. Jaejoong, Doojoon and Wooyoung were frightened when they saw Sandara with her line; Jiyeon, Youngbae@Taeyang and Leejoon.

“How dare you’re escaped from helping decorate our class,” She yelling frustrated. Then, she was ordered Taeyang and Leejoon to take them to their class.

At first, they try to escape but they’re unsuccessful and being catch by both of them. Taeyang was holding Jaejoong and Wooyoung, meanwhile Leejoon catch Doojoon who was already give in.

“Sorry for sudden disturbance and trouble,” Sandara and Jiyeon bow to them and then walked off.

“Changmin was mad with all of you, I don’t know what he will do to punish you,” Jiyeon said. Three of the can only sighed but they still managed waves their hands to Taengsic.

Jessica was happily reply their waves and looking at then joyfully. She wants to say something but when looking at gloomy Taeyeon, she was hesitated.

“Taeyeon,,” Jessica called.

“Ermm…what?” Taeyeon said without looking at Jessica.

“You must be happy someone confesses to you, I never had it,” She tries to make the better conversation with Taeyeon.

“I don’t know…see you later. I have a lot work to do, bye” Taeyeon walked away and leaving confusing Jessica.

‘I don’t know that love can be hurt like this, I’m frustrated now’