Snowdrop Chapter 7: Day by day

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

An entire student was busy packing, orderly and decorating their school for upcoming school festival. There’s a lot a thing to do for making this entire activities smoothly. Some of the students were busy painting the wall and draw a mural, some of them decorating their own class to win the best, clean and creative class for the festival, some of them handling a lot of paper work for the upcoming events that will be held such as singing competition, tribute and much more and some of them were take an advantages to avoid doing nothing.

Different situation for Jaejoong, he thought that he was not one of them because he has important thing to do that day, maybe others would thinks he try to skip but something bother him since a morning. So, he needs to settle the entire problem first.

Jaejoong walking smoothly to the place that he wants to go, sometimes he crosses with someone and he greets them with smile. In his mind only can thinking about Jessica, he was worried about her and he feels uneasy if he doesn’t know about her condition. Jaejoong realizes that Jessica is really a stubborn girl when he remembered about yesterday.

“Why you so quite?” asked Jaejoong. He still carrying Jessica who is feels so anxious behind his back.

“Cause…I don’t what to say,” Jessica said unknowingly. She then hit her heads for talking nonsense. She really don’t what to say when she with Jaejoong, she really hopeless and clueless. Jaejoong was laughed with her words, sometimes she is so funny.

Jessica was so embrassed that day; she was felt into the drain, talking nonsense with Jaejoong and now being carried by him. ‘Why this will happening to me?’ she sighed deeply.

“You’re so light,” Jaejoong commented. Jessica only can smile shly and blushing. Lucky that he was can’t saw it.

“Oh…that’s my house,” Jessica was point her finger to her house. Jaejoong quickly nodded and he piggybacks her towards her home.

After a long ring to enter her house, Krystal finally open the door. Krystal was screaming excitedly when she saw Jaejoong carried Jessica. She straightly told her mom that Jessica was back with his boyfriends. Jessica was so embarrassed with Krystal act and hit Krystal head. Meanwhile her mother was shocked with Jessica condition, quickly called her father to hurry up coming home to send Jessica to hospital.

Jessica was so shame with her family attitude in front of Jaejoong. She thinks that her family was too over about her and she can only sigh.

“So, who are you? Are you my sister’s boyfriend?” Krystal asked directly when Jaejoong already put Jessica to the sofa. Jaejoong only laughed with Jessica’s sister words.

He could not response with Krystal question that Jessica’s father was already at home and come to them with a look so worried. They were talking to each other as his existence was not there. Jessica was busy talking with her family, she really annoyed with Krystal’s act, and she keep persuading her father to not go to the hospital meanwhile his mother was busying checking her ankle.

That time, Jaejoong was slightly envious with Jessica’s family, they’re happy family that everyone wish to have and he really missed his late mother when looking at Jessica’s mother.

“So who is this boy?” asked Mr. Jung looking at him. Jaejoong was speechless with sudden question.

“He is Jessica’s boyfriend,” Krystal suddenly interrupted. Jessica then immediately hit her body. Krystal was keep fighting with her sister until her mother was suddenly screams making them stop.

Jaejoong feel that he should not be there that he promptly get permission from Mr. Jung to go home first. He gives sign to Jessica that he would meet her tomorrow. Jessica nodded slowly and bewares of her mother’s mood.

Jaejoong was laughed again when he remember yesterday, he covered her laughed because some of the students was looking at him weirdly. Then, he was walking faster to meet Jessica.

Doojoon took a deep sighed. He was one of the students who were taken an advantage from the busy activities to do his personal things. He was actually wants to find Jaejoong who is missing from their class and at the same time he wants to take a look at Jessica. Jaejoong told him about Jessica’s injured and he was worried about her.

He was running to meet Jessica soon but when he saw Jaejoong, he hurriedly running to him.

“Jaejoong-ah” Doojoon called. Jaejoong quickly turn his back. Doojoon catch his shoulder and hardly breaths effect from his running before. Even an athlete will still hardly breathe when running so fast like that.

“Where are you going?” Doojoon asked after he cans breaths properly. They’re walking together.

“I want to meet Jessica,”

“Jessica? I want to see her too; I was deathly worried about her. She will fine, right?” Doojoon said eagerly. Jaejoong looking at excited Doojoon, he thinks that Doojoon was different today.

“Why you so care about her?”Asked Jaejoong

“Why you want to know?” Doojoon asked her back. Jaejoong only can sigh.

“I’m the one who ask first, you should answer me”

“Okay, actually I…do you really want to know?” he asked again.

“Why do you want to ask too many questions? Just tell me now,” Jaejoong said slightly annoyed.

“YYahh…don’t mad with me. I’m just feels a little shy to tell you,” Doojoon said sheepishly. Jaejoong never saw Doojoon’s act like that and his curious become bigger.

“I like Jessica,” he said straightly without looking at Jaejoong.

“What? You just know her and you tell me that you like her and what?” Jaejoong was shocked with Doojoon confession. He never thought that Doojoon would care about others besides football.

“Relax…why you so shocked. I’m the one who was really shocked when I realized it. I think it was a love at first sight. You know something funny, I never believe about it but when I saw her, I know that she’s the one for me,” Doojoon said confidently.

Jaejoong was amazed with Doojoon words, he was become mature. Then, he was smiling to Doojoon.

“Okay. I will become you no.1 supporter, that’s friends should be, right? Besides that, Jessica is also my friends. I wish both of you will happy,” Jaejoong said while holding Doojoon’s shoulder.

Doojoon was smiling hearing it. At the same time, he was slightly nervous thinking about her meeting Jessica soon.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Jessica was busying painting the decoration she made for her class; she was one of the students that decorating their own class to win the best clean and creative class for the festival. She only sit at her chair while the others busying painting their class’s wall.

She can see Yoonyul were surreptitiously run away from their class, Hara and Gyuri were fighting about the color they should choose. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Seungri were keep playing with each other and make the class become more miserable. She takes a long sighed and continued with her painting.

“Jessica!” Someone was calling her and she immediately looked. She was really happy when she saw Jaejoong and smiling to him. She feels slightly disappointed when she saw Doojoon was there too, all of girls was screaming when saw him. That a really weird for her.

“Hi! How was yours ankle?” Doojoon asked cheerfully. He was happy seeing Jessica.

“I’m okay. What’s bring you two here?” she asked.

“Just want to see you if you was okay,” Jaejoong reply. Jessica was smiling hearing it.

“So what are you doing?” Doojoon asked while looking at the decoration she made. Jessica told him about what was she doing. They’re talking to each other comfortable.

 Jaejoong decides to take the chance to go away give Doojoon more opportunity talking with her alone. He doesn’t want to disturb both of them that look so absorbed with their talking.

He then meet Taeyeon in front of Jessica’s class, she was busy handling the singing competition. Taeyeon was stopped when he saw Jaejoong at first, then she realizes that Doojoon was there too. Jaejoong try to talk with her.

“They’re looking perfect with each other, right?” Jaejoong said. Taeyeon was only watching them silently. She really envious that time but she can’t do anything. Jaejoong try to talk to Taeyeon more because she is too cold to him, they’re friends too.

“Why you were too cold to me?” Jaejoong asked boldly. Taeyeon was only looking at him and then keep doing her jobs.

“I thought we’re friends.” He said slowly and slightly disappointed with Taeyeon’s action.

“No. I don’t believe strangers easily and we’re not friends. Only you and Jessica, not me”

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“What are you looking, Yuri?” Yoona asked. She was also the one who takes a chance to run from doing painting. She was following Yuri to others place and now they’re looking at some weird? Boy.

“Shhh…please keep quiet. I want to see what Minho was doing,” she said with a very low tone. Yoona was annoyed with Yuri attitude, she was too busy about other boy and don’t care about her.

“I thought we’re twins, we should always stick together; not doing this stupid thing,” Yoona said while make a pouty face.

“Since when you were acknowledge me as you twins? Don’t you hate about it?” Yuri was still peeking Minho.

“Well, we’re born together,” Yoona try to attract Yuri’s view but she never response to her.

“Don’t disturb me,” she said shortly.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------