The Last Snowdrop : This last feeling

Snowdrop: Special Edition

"I want you but I couldn't, you are the only one for me but I can't,"

"its hurt... my heart is hurt...my crying heart do you hear it....please stop this feeling...this unrequited love is killing me slowly"

 

 

Dear my heart, could you please listen to me for this last time...please give them happiness so I won't regret hurting myself like this...


 

The last snowdrop


 

The snow is keep falling as she sat at the bus stop waiting for her friends, The cold is killing her but she endures it. She take a slowly breath as she keep looking at the falling snow. She try to hold it but it slowly disappear, then she open her tiny hands to act like she reach it. She make a small smile as she feel satisfied that she can touch it even just for a moment.


 

Her name is Jessica Jung and she loves snow so much, she love snowdrop and lovely winter. Even her heart is wounded, she still keep smile as a falling snowflakes cured her. Even it's not true, she want to believe it so her hurt will less.


 

“I thought I can be heal easily, stupid Sica,” she chuckled, laughing at herself but her tears fall. She quickly wipe it, worry her friends will see her.


 

“Dear snow, if you can hear me...please let my one-sided feelings stop so that I can move on and happy, all of us will be happy forever...if forever is really exist please let this feeling frozen so...so...I won't hurt like this,” Her b eyes can't just stop like this...like a snow that keep falling.


 

-----------------------------------------x--------------------------------------x--------------------------------------

 

'I would make her the happiest girl in the world because she chose me at the end,'

 

That man is Yoon Doojoon, he keep make a promise to himself as she willingly accept his feeling after all the chaos happen before. After all the sadness that four of them endured, finally a light come and make them try to reach happiness again. Maybe it will take a long time but he can believe he can do it because he love her so much that he will only give happiness to her.

 

As he tightly hold a bouquet of snowdrop, he keep thinking how to make her smile again. It's not she doesn't smile but she just faking her smile. He really want to see her genuine smile, a beautiful smile that just for him. He know he can push her to be happy, but he promise he will wait and always be with her and lastly make her smile again, this tiny wish is the last hope for him this winter.

 


“I won't be the old Doojoon who give up his love easily, this time I will grab and hold her tightly,”

 

'I will be the one that heal your feeling, so please stop loving him and just look at me. I will love you forever and I will wait for you even for a thousand years, I am the only one who can love you this much'


-----------------------------------------x--------------------------------------x-------------------------------------

 

 

A couple keep holding each other as they were the happiest in the world. Keep warming each other hands as them walking towards. The happy brightly smile keep appear in their face as they looking at each other. Kim Taeyeon and Kim Jaejoong happily chatting as a fall snowflakes is not a bother for them. It's like they is in their own world. Absolutely they will take this chance after all the hardship they go through before to get together like this, of course they will appreciate it.

 


 

'I know this happiness come from others sadness but I won't this happiness go again, I will cherish this love so that the others won't regret to let us be happy like this,' Taeyeon thought as she flashing her smile to Jaejoong.


 

'I wont' be sad anymore, this love who get us together, let us be forever so that I can be happy till eternity, thanks God for make me the luckiest person in the world,' Jaejoong thought happily.


 

I want to hold you forever,” Jaejoong said as he tightly hold her hands. Taeyeon nodded.


 

I won't let you go again, I trap you with this feeling..this love that we share together,” Taeyeon smiled.


 

I won't run anymore, I promise this love is only for you,”


-----------------------------------------x--------------------------------------x-------------------------------------
 

 

'My world is collapse as I saw them together, look so happy that I'm the only one who hurt this badly. It's hurt.' Jessica's heart is keep hurting. She quickly wipe her tears and brace herself as Taeyeon and Jaejoong slowly approach her. She make a smile as waving to them.

 

Jaejoong who feel grateful to Jessica that finally give her blessing for both of them feel happy see her. They promise to see again as double couple date as he and taeyeon, her and doojoon. He also grateful that Jessica slowly accept Doojoon in her life. He want her to be happy again as the first time he know her.

 

Taeyeon also smiling happily when she saw Jessica. She still felt guilt as she know how much her love Jaejoong, but she also feel the same. So she feel relieve after her accept them, it was hard before as their friendship broken first. She is devasted and keep pushing Jaejoong away but thanks to Doojoon who take an away to make them together first. She glad that Doojoon will always be with Jessica, so her guilty will slowly disappear  as she can she Jessica happy again.

 

'The only I wish is us can be happy together and our friendship is also long lasting,' Taeyeon hoped.

 

'I wish I can be strong to endure all this,' Jeesica keep chanting to herself. 'Even it's really hard, I know I can make it because I can't lose them anymore, just as a friend is maybe is good enough for me, I can't be greedy. I need to treasure Doojoon who always be there, maybe this a punishment for always hurting him before. I'm willingly glad accept all this even I feel I can die anytime,'

 

Not far away, Jessica saw someone she know and she know it was Doojoon who is smiling brightly to her. Jaejoong and Taeyeon also realize Doojoon who just at their back. They greet happily to each other and keep walking towards Jessica. She just smile as waiting for them to come near.

 

'Snowdrop, please let me follow you...beautifully withered in the last winter, this precious moment in my life please let me have this tiny hope...please let me feel love even it's just for a second' Jessica thought.

 

'I also want to feel happiness again like a snowdrop that give hope and warm, just let my all my wish come true'

 

and as them meet again, love is keep blossom and give them hope to feel happiness...and a warm to go through a cold winter day...

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I am really sorry for a long long hiatus...so busy with works...I miss myself too...I really want to finish this story, so I decide just let it sumarize like this...there's a lot unfold chapter that I decide to do but I can't. there's a lot idea but I don't have time to write it. Sorry my readers but this end is a little different when I decide first, but I am satissfied with this. Sorry for a lot lacking, I will try my best to make a better story.

 

Everyone sorry for end it like this and thanks to all my readers...you all the best!!!!  JJAnG!!!