Snowdrop Chapter 5: Feelings

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

 

“Doojoon,” Jaejoong repeatedly calling Doojoon who is still dozing off as having a big shock. He then shakes Doojoon’s body after give up calling him that he never response. Finally, Doojoon look at him.

“Why,” Doojoon asked frankly. Jaejoong sighed.

“Why? You who should tell me why you act like this. I almost think that you had been died.” Jaejoong . Doojoon only smile shyly and scratch his heads.

Jessica stared at Jaejoong weirdly. ‘What’s wrong with this guy? It’s really hard to believe that he was main player of football game that many girls go crazy.’

Doojoon laughed awkwardly when Jaejoong keep teasing him but he still looking at Jessica. Doojoon nudged Jaejoong to introduce him to Jessica.

“Jessica, this is Doojoon,” Jaejoong said as he shakes out back of Doojoon.

 “Hi! I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you,” Jessica smiled. Doojoon feels that his soul was missing.

Taeyeon was aggrieved because Doojoon never take a look at her. Jessica who realized that Taeyeon’s act immediately introduces her to Doojoon.

“This is Taeyeon. She is your die-hard fan,” Taeyeon smile when Jessica introduced her to Doojoon.

“Hi! I’m Doojoon,” Doojoon only takes a glances at Taeyeon and then he still keep looking back at Jessica. Taeyeon slightly feel sad and disappointed that time. ‘Why Doojoon only look at Jessica?’ Taeyeon think that she have been kicked out to another world when three of them keep talking while she still there act like a fool.

“Oh! I almost forget, actually Doojoon I want your autograph,” Jessica said frankly, she ask Taeyeon to give the book. Taeyeon passed but she looks so gloomy.

Doojoon happily think that Jessica may like him too. He smile widely when he receive the book to sign but when Jessica said it’s for her friends, he slightly pull a long face. He then passed the book when he finished signed.

“Wow! My friend is so famous among the girls,” Jaejoong teased. Doojoon playfully slap his back. He smiled at Jessica.

“I think we’re friend now, right?” Jaejoong asked to them. He was really happy that he could meet new friends that maybe interesting for his school life. Jessica nodded.

“Of course we should be friend. So after this, we can greet informally like a friend should be,” Doojoon said hoping that Jessica could be his friend for the starter of their relationship.

“Okay, it’s really nice to have more friend,” Jessica too hoping that she can become more close to Jaejoong.

All of them have their own agenda and mindset meanwhile Taeyeon still sad for Doojoon’s act. She hopes that Doojoon may act nicer to her as a fan service, she thinks.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“Here what you want.” Jessica gives the book to Yoonyul. Yoonyul kept screaming when they see Doojoon’s autograph.

Gyuri and Hara too following them jumping like a kid get a toy. Jessica chuckled and shakes her heads looking her friend attitude. She take a look at Taeyeon who still gloomy. She thought that Taeyeon should be happier when he sees Doojoon but it was reversed.

“What’s happen?” Jessica asked concern. Taeyeon only shakes her heads and put her heads on the table. Then, she sighed.

Jessica worried about Taeyeon but she know nothing can she do when Taeyeon act like that. Taeyeon like to keep her own sadness, she doesn’t like to tell others her misery. That’s the only bad side of Taeyeon that she hates most, Jessica hope that she will tell everything. That’s a friend should be, right?

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Taeyeon walking alone after her and Jessica separate when Jessica was reached her house. She keeps thinking about Doojoon. She was really sad about Doojoon’s act.

‘He should treat me nicely, not only to Jessica. I know that Jessica was more beautiful but…but…,Aish! Why this happening to me,’ she keep talking to herself when she reached her house.

She tosses her bag and lie down at her bed. She frequently grumbles and kicks her own feet frustrated. Then, she suddenly wakes up.

‘Why I should act like this. This is my entire faults; I should behave myself and act more nicely to him that he can acknowledge me. Not only grumble all day long. So stupid, I should realize that before. At least, we’re friend. Aish! You should think more carefully next time, Taeyeon-ah,’ She keep encouraged herself.

She jumps happily as she looks at Doojoon poster that was fill up her entire room.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Doojoon was lying on the grass of the field and looking at the sky tired after hard practices he had done. He keeps thinking about Jessica, he never feels like that to others girl. Of course he appreciated his fans but this is something different. He want Jessica to be in his side, he want Jessica to be his only girl and everything that he wants to do with her.

Sounds like a childish but he really earnest to attract Jessica. He never thought that he could think more about Jessica than a football. Football was his dream, his everything that he could live on. But, when Jessica appeared, looks like football will compete with Jessica to get first place in his heart.

‘What should I do if I want Jessica like me? Wow! I never thought that it’s really hard to love a girl. At least, we’re friend’ He chuckled.

The coach was calling him for practice more. He was hardly wakes up and jogging to his coach. ‘Aish, Jaejoong. You should help me after this,’ he keep thinking while practice entering the goal.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Jaejoong was smiling while finishing his homework thinking about his new friend. Sometimes he was dreamy while knock his pencil. He then was slightly boring and goes out taking a fresh air.

Jaejoong greet all people that he meet and smiling to them. He happy that he could be friends with Taeyeon and Jessica, he feels that something interesting will happen. He think that Jessica is a happy and cheerful girl, sometimes she like to blush that he always wonder why?.

Taeyeon is such a mysterious person. She only talk when it was necessary and she looks like a caring person based on her attitude to Jessica. He was excited to get know more about his new friends. ‘Well at least, we’re friend,’ He thought.

But something was bothering him, Doojoon’s act. He looks different today, he never saw Doojoon’s side like this. Maybe something was happening to him? He asked himself. ‘I think I should take more attention to him.’

‘Well, I should become friendly to Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica was an interesting person to know.’

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Jessica feeling so happy today, she never expected that she can talk to Jaejoong and now they have been friend. She was so happy that she wants to scream and tell everybody about her feeling.

‘Aish, I was so shy when he is talking to me. I should become bold if I want to get closer and know about him,’ She determined that she can do it better. She was so happy that she can meet Jaejoong as his was her friend. ‘Well, we must use our friendship wisely.’ She giggled when thinking that her friendship with Jaejoong, it was a starter for a relationship, she thought.

‘At least, we’re friend now,’ that’s keep repeating in her heads and her heart thumps fastly when she keep thinking about Jaejoong.

‘Oh God! Thanks for make us met. Everyday seems so full of happiness,’ that’s her feeling that day. She hoping that her happiness will forever lasting even thought it’s just a dream.