A teaser for "Snowdrop"

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

"Why I’m like this? Why I’m too selfish??Why??" Jessica can't stop crying. She doesn’t know what to do. She feels so guilty.

 

 

"I know you will forget that’s why I brought a backup for you,” Taeyeon smile.

"Thank you, bestie. You're the best, Taeyeon" Jessica said smiling.

 

 

Doojoon try to hold Jessica from leave. He doesn't want her to regret.

"How long you will act like this? Poor Taeyeon…Do you think you're the only one who suffer here?? It's not the only you…Taeyoon too...Jaejoong and...ME!!"cried Doojoon.

"Yes and I don't care if others suffer cause I’m the one who badly hurt. They betray me...my heart is hurt and I’m too hurt that I can't think anymore…" Jessica starts to cry. 

 

 

"Thanks for support. I'm really grateful having you in my side. Thank you, Jaejoong" 

"I’ll always support you, Jessica. I know you can do it, I believe on you!" Jaejoong said

"I’m lucky, I know someone like you…you're too important for me" Jessica said slowly

"I know," Jaejoong smile. "By the way…I should say that"

Jessica giggled. She hope this moment will stop forever that she can't forget this happiness time in her life.

 

 

"You...you...you're the one who make me suffer...why we met if I just feel sad...only tear accompany me now...what should I do??

 

 

"Doojoon, what should I do? I’m so sad. I'm completely broken without Jessica. Will our friendship ends? I will regret, whole of my life if it happen..." Taeyeon can't hold her feeling anymore. Doojoon just keep silent.

“It’s my mistake for not fully understand her..." Taeyeon continue and tears slowly fall.

 

 

"Jaejoong, why you being like this? " Doojoon ask

"I don't know" He only dozing off.

 

 

"Taeyeon always concerned about you…you're her priority, sica-ah. Don't you think you're so full of yourself?" advised Doojoon

"I...I...I don't know. I don't know what should I do...my heart don't want follow me anymore. I'm too hurt that I can't think properly…"

"Where Jessica that I knew ? The one who always cherish and happy..."

"I don't know…I think she already died a long time ago." Jessica said

"How long you will hesitate? Please be the old Jessica I know. I want see smiling and cheerful Jessica" Doojoon try to persuade Jessica but it's never happen because she is so hard to melt right now.

"Doojoon. I'm sorry. It's really hard for me. Please give me a time to think more deeply. Why you ask me to do this, don’t you love me?” asked Jessica straight to Doojoon. He smiles.

"Yes, of course I love you. That's why I do this" He hold Jessica's hand.

"I don't know...I’m tired."

 

 

"Why you treat me like this, Taeyeon. I feel hopeless, breathless...Don't you see?” asked Jaejoong. He tries to hold Taeyeon's wrist but Taeyeon already pull hers.

"You break my friend's heart...what you want me to do…I'm really hate you, Jaejoong" Taeyeon said and leave Jaejoong who still dazed about what happen.

 

 

‘This is my entire fault, am I the cause for everything? Am I too selfish?? Why this happen to me? Day by day I feel lonely and tired… I should happy for them, Jessica…what's wrong with you? Why you act like this? This is not the real Jessica!!' Jessica keeps talking to herself. ‘I don't want to be a burden anymore'

 

 

"Do you really love Jessica?" asked Taeyeon

"Yes," Said Doojoon weakly.

"Please give her happiness...please be there for here...please give her anything that she want, please.....I can't give her anything…I’m only give pain to her...I’m not a good friend “said Taeyeon. She stared at Doojoon full with hope. She can't bear anymore for hurting her best friend.

"I'll promise. Even you don't said it, I will do it,"

 

 

"Do you confident to do this?" asked Doojoon again

"Yes and please don't ask anymore. If you ask again, I’ll not do this and you'll be sorry for…" Jessica said feel annoyed.

"Okay…I'm happy that you do the right thing" Doojoon smile. He then pulls Jessica with him.

 

 

"This is not right, this is so wrong. Why I should follow my heart if someone important for me is suffering right now? Jae, I don't want to do this. This is not right for all of us," cried Taeyeon. She feels so guilty,

"Then what you want me to do? Forget you? Forget our love? This is not easy for me too, Taeyeon-ah. Jessica is my friend too but I can lie to my heart anymore. I really love you," Jaejoong said firmly. He really hopes Taeyeon will realize his sincerity.

"I'm not the one for you. Please, please...forget me." Taeyeon force herself for saying it.

"No. I love you. She's not the only one who will suffer, Both of we will," Taeyeon almost melted when Jajeoong heartily said but for seek of her friend, Jessica, she must do it.

"I know, I'm suffering too...but Jessica love you more than I do."

"How you know?" Jaejoong asked. Taeyeon only bowed her head looking at floor. She feels clueless when facing Jaejoong.

"You're so selfish, Taeyeon." said Jaejoong before leaving Taeyeon alone.

"I'm sorry, Jaejoong" Taeyeon's tears slowly fall.

Jessica heart feels like stop beating. She can't believe everything happen in front her own eyes. Jaejeong and Taeyeon love each other and she can't think more anymore. Her tears also falling, she tries to hold it but she can't. She try to crying silently, don't want Taeyeon and Jaejoong know that she hear them. Her heart so hurt, she slowly leaving that place. There's many thing in her head and tears don't stop falling.

 

 

"You're my best friend, Taeyeon. I should support you. That's what friend should be, right?

"Thanks, Jessica. Thanks for everything" Taeyeon start to cry. Jaejoong hug her, he's facing Jessica by patted Taeyeon who is starting to cry.

"I'm really thankful to you, Jessica, Thanks for blessing us. I know God will pay back for you kindness “Said Jaejoong smiling.

Jessica tries to hold her tears and smile widely. Only god knows how she feels that time. She really wishes that she can fully pray for their happiness. Jessica hopes that her hearts will follow what her think the best for all of them. She really feels so sad seeing Jaejoong and Taeyeon together. 'God! Please give me strengths to accept this...please vanish my feeling forever' said Jessica to herself. She holds her hand tightly. Doojoon who realize Jessica's act, hold her hand. Jessica looks at Doojoon. He smile and tighten their hand. She nodded understand that she do the right thing.

 

 

"Thank you for loving me, Doojoon. I'm sorry that I can't love you…my love for Jaejoong was occupied all my heart. I'm so sorry for troubling you all this time...I’m really sorry." Jessica's tears flow. Doojoon start sobbing. He holds her tightly. He doesn't want to leave her anymore.

"Why you do this? I’ll never push you to love me. I can wait for many thousands year for you....but why you want to leave me forever? Were I’m not good enough for you? Why he always the one you want? I hate myself for being like this..."Doojoon really frustrated. He really wants Jessica back in his life.

Jessica cries silently. She tries to be tough but she can't see hopeless Doojoon anymore. She want to be good person to Doojoon, she really don't want to break Doojoon’s heart. She felt so guilty that time even if God want to punish her; she will accept it for breaking Doojoon's heart.

 

 

"I can bear it anymore, this is so ridiculous. Why I must betray my friend for you? I'm such a fool!" Taeyeon cried. She blames herself for everything. Jaejoong who also regret blame himself.

"No, it's my entire fault. This is my entire fault" he said loudly full with regret. The environment becomes more sorrow and Doojoon only standing silently near the door.

 

--------------------x-------------------x---------------------------------

"I'm not that strong. I own a weak heart, I can't bear it anymore. Maybe you think this is so childish and stupid but for me...he's my life and everything. I'll sacrifice anything to get him...maybe I’m a fool in love." –Jessica-

 

"I'm not what I am anymore…do you think I have change?" –Taeyeon-

 

"Why this happen to me? Do I’m the bad person...are this punishment for me? If yes please forgive me because I can't fool myself anymore..." -Jaejoong-

 

"I wish I can do it. This is your entire fault...you make me like this, I'm tired for all this love thing How can I erase you entirely?" –Doojoon-