Side Story: Yoonyul’s Love Story

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

 

“If you disturb me again, I’ll kick you hardly,” Yuri said while her eyes still peeking over Choi Minho who is busying painting mural in hall’s wall.

Yoona make a pouty face, she really hates it when Yuri never take an attention to her. That boy, Yuri only knows her recently. Why she acts like he is the most important than her, she fell slightly jealous. Yoona decided to take look at Minho too, well he is not bad. ‘Good looking, tall and…well, that’s all.’ She chuckled.

“If you that again, I’ll promise I’ll really kick you,” Yuri said mad with Yoona’s act. ‘Why can she sit still, it really disturbs me watching Charismatic Flame Minho,’ she sniffed.

Yuri really like Minho since last week, she saw him playing basketball and she thinks that Minho was so perfect and he is so spirited when playing. It make Yuri amazed with his amazing skills and he look so hot when sweats.

Yoona was furious with Yuri, her act is so annoying. She decided to play prank on lovely Yuri. ‘Well get ready Yuri, I’ll make you embarrassing’ She laughed evilly silently. When she aware that Yuri was too absorbed, she was walking slowly towards the hardworking Minho.

Slowly, Yoona was walking confidently with a smooth movement. She was excited to impose Yuri but she doesn’t know that something interesting will happen later. In her mind was a lot of evil plan.

Meanwhile, Minho was really tired painting the mural after a long time. He was often grumble and sighed. He really hopes that it will finish as soon as possible, he doesn’t aware that someone was come near to him slowly and smoothly. Yuri after a while realizes that Yoona was going to approach Minho feeling so irritated.

‘What that does girl want to do?’ Yuri said and clenching her fists.

Yoona was screw up her courage and tapped Minho shoulder. She shows a very big smile to Minho who is look clueless with her presence.

“Hi! I’m Yoona,” she said and smiling happily. She reaches her hands to Minho but He only look at her hands and precede his job. Yoona was slightly annoyed with Minho attitude.

“What you want?” Minho was asking without looking at angry Yoona.

“Well, actually I want…,” Yoona was slipped when she was coming near to Minho when she wants to talk with. Fortunately, Minho was able to catch her fast before she falls down.

Minho was holding to Yoona’s waist and Yoona was holding to Minho’s neck. It looks like a couple dancing; they stay for a while at that position. Yuri who still staring at both person feeling so burning up.

“You’re so beautiful,” Minho blurted while still gazing at Yoona. Yoona feeling slightly shy and pushed Minho aside. She stands up properly and fixed her hair.

“Well, actually I want…,” Yoona was almost spilled out her plan when she hears Yuri was yelling to her.

“Yoona!!What’re you doing?” Yuri retorted while walking to them. Yoona was gulped and Minho was dumb-founded. Yuri was pulls Yoona to leave there, she want to talks with Yoona behavior. But, Minho stopped them.

“What you want to do?” He asked to Yuri while holding Yoona’s hand from Yuri tight hold. Yuri feels aggrieved. Yoona was shocked with Minho action, she never expected it and all her plan goes wrong. Yuri takes a long breath.

“I’m Black Pearl Yuri,” Yuri said and bowing to him. Minho was dumb-founded again. ‘What’s wrong with this girl?’

“I really like you,” Yuri said boldly. Minho was shocked with her sudden confession, he never know this girl and she just confess to him. Yoona was speechless with Yuri action and at the same time she amazed with her braveness.

“But, I like her” Minho blurted and pointed Yoona. Both Yoonyul was shocked, Yuri was so sad that time. The boy she likes liked her twins, now she feels so unfair. Yuri was holding her tears and walk off form that place with gloomy face.

Yoona feel extremely guilty to Yuri, it’s not what she plans. She only wants to tell Minho that Yuri liked him but differently happen. Yoona was so mad with Minho, they’re had just meet how can he likes her.

“I hate you,” Yoona screamed to Minho and chasing sad Yuri. Minho was dumb-founded again, he just falling in love and being rejected at the same times.

Yoona was chasing Yuri and hold her from keep running. She hug Yuri tightly and calming heart-breaking girl.

“I don’t like him,” Yoona whispered. Yuri tightens her hugging. Then, she stopped crying and looses their hug.

“This is so stupid, why should I cry because of a boy,” Yuri said while Yoona was whipping her tears.

“Glad you realize,” Yoona was smiling to Yuri and the both of them laughed with their stupidest.

‘This always happening to us, the one that I like always liking you,’ both Yoonyul said to himself.

They remembered when they still young, their cousin; Kikwang liked Yuri while Yoona had crushed on him since their still a little. But, they never regret it and still have a good relationship with each other because they know they will meet someone better that always loving them.

A loud screaming fill up their tense moments, Yoonyul looking at the sounds come. A lot of girl was screaming and calling a boy that looking just arrived at their school. Both of them take a chance looking at the boy who was in focus of attention of the girls.

Yoonyul was dropped their jaw when they saw a most perfect boy that they ever seen, much better that Kikwang and Minho. Yuri thought that she saw an angel; meanwhile Yoona thought she saw a prince charming from a fairytale.

“He is so hot,” Yoonyul blurted unison. They looked to each other.

‘Now what, we liked the same person!’