Chapter 11: School festival II

Snowdrop: Special Edition

‘Aish! What should I do? I can’t even talk and thinking properly. Why would when I’m with Jaejoong I would be like this? Why I can’t be comfortable like when I with Doojoon and my classmates? Why would it was different?’ Jessica sighed.

Even though that they’re together but Jessica was too nervous that she can’t speak and only silences company them. They only just walking and watching the festival, there’s a lot food and drinks that was delicious but it was not her main focus right now. The only thing in her minds is Kim Jaejoong.

Sometimes she takes a glance at Jaejoong but he don’t even realize because he was too absorbed the view of the festival. It was fascinating after all.

“Ermm…I’m hungry. Do you want to eat something?” Jaejoong asked.

“No thanks…”Jessica said shyly. She was too nervous that she can’t even hungry.

“Then, will you wait me for a moment. I want buy something.” Jaejoong said smiling at Jessica.

“Okay.” Jessica just keeps looking at Jaejoong. She can only look at him at the entire time.

‘Maybe I’m such a fool in love. I can’t control myself.’ She start to grumble and look down.

Jaejoong quickly go to the stall nearby. He was so hungry and thirsty after of the all walk. He bought 2 set of burger and 2 watermelon juices, he want to give one to Jessica. She was too skinny, he thought. He also feel weird that Jessica was too silent than usual.

‘Did something happen? But I don’t know what to do. I’m really not a good friend but I’ll try my best to be a good friend. Then, just act like usual. I really wonder what’s happening to Doojoon and Taeyeon now. Doojoon really don’t know how to tackle a girl, Aish that boy.’ He keep thinking as he walk to Jessica back.

“Jessica!” he shouted cheerfully when he saw her sitting and only looking down. Jessica was smiling when she heard his calling her.

“Why you bought 2 set? Do you that hungry?” Jessica asked eagerly. Jaejoong was smiling.

“It was for you,”

“But I’m not hungry,”

“You need to eat, if not I wouldn’t support you this evening,”

“Okay, then” She takes the food that Jaejoong gives, he was sitting beside her, they’re eating together and sometimes Jaejoong was teasing her. They’re eating happily and the happiest was Jessica.

‘This moment I’ll cherish forever,’

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

It was a bit disappointed day for a boy named Minho, his first love was fail but her face still in his minds. After that day, he always regrets. He just sit down lazily like a lost child in the festival and completely ignored others staring.

‘Why I just let her go? I’m such a fool. Me who start loving you, still can’t give up for the love that just happen even she hates me’

‘I don’t know what’s happening to me…I’m such a loser…I only know her name Yoona. That’s all and her friend Yuri, maybe. Not good information thought…should I give up but she must ne somewhere here, after all we’re in the same school,’ he sighed again.

‘I hate that my mind is completely in chaos and can’t think properly, love first sight…huh that’s so complicated. I don’t know that I can be thinking about a girl like this, I’m such a hopeless...’ he sighed again and again.

“What are you doing here with that ugly expression?” Key asked annoying with his friend grumble.

“I’m just thinking…” he replied lazily.

“Today is school festival, you should be livelier. I hate your act; it’s totally fail and its make me embarrassed that everyone was looking at us like a fool. Oh my, I never felt so shame like this…can’t we do something more nice and proper?” He nag and Minho just ignore him and walk away.

“YYahh!! Why you left me talking to myself” Key squealed.

‘Yoona’ he keeps thought as he keeps walking around the festival.

The loud cheering nearby was rivet Minho attention to walk to the performance which was Nickhun perform.

‘Wow, that’s a lot of girl was favoring that boy who look like a thai prince,’ he was amused that a louder scream for that boy. He was enjoyed the performances until his eyes catches something that look familiar figure and he realizes that it was Yoona.

‘Maybe this is the fate…the guide from god that I still have a chance in this love’ Minho was smiling happily with this thought.

Meanwhile Yoonyul was still in gasped and shocked. The hot guy was in front of both of them. They’re shocked and just watching the performances silently. There’s a lot in their mind right now.

‘My prince charming’ Yoona squealed in her mind.

‘My angel’ Yuri squealed in her mind.

‘He is so hot and cool!’ Yoonyul in unison squealed.

‘But my twins like him…what should I do? Should I just give up?’ they think in unison again.

‘Why would we like the same guy this time? God surely know how to test my feeling…but Yuri happiness is my happiness…I should just give up,’ Yoona thought.

‘Yoona likes him; I don’t want hurt her again like what happen with Kikwang case. I really want forget that moment, I want she always happy.’ Yuri thought.

Their thinking was stopped when Nickhun finish his performance. He was smiling and keeps winking to the viewer.

“Thanks for the all attention I received, thanks again to all my supporters…you’re the best!” Nickhun said with his killer smile. The crowd becomes a wild for a moment and he keeps smiling.

“The one that always be my supporter and the best girlfriend of mine: Victoria thanks for everything. I love you…” he said happily but the crowd was scream jealousy and some of them were screaming happily for them.

“What?” Yoonyul screamed in unison and they’re look to each other with a shock expression. Then, smiles were starting etched in their lips and they’re laugh hardly as still looking at each other.

“We’re such a fool again,” Yoona said still try hold her alligator laugh.

“Yes, we’re.” Yuri was smiling to Yoona.

“I can’t believe with myself thinking,” Yoona said.

“What were you thinking? It must be a stupid thing but I’m so relieved,” Yuri said cheerfully.

“Maybe…but I bet you must be thinking stupid too. Yes, I feel so free…and really glad that we don’t need to hurt ourselves, that’s the thing in the world that I don’t want to do…” Yoona announce. They’re smiling too each other and then hug themselves happily.

“Why would we easily fall in love?”

“I don’t know either but I’m glad that we’re so fast recovered, maybe that’s not our true love,”

“Then, I’m so glad. When will our true love come?” Yuri questions her.

“Someday and I believe that day will come that we’ll happily live ever after.” Yoona said and broke the hug. They’re still smile to each other.

“Yoona!” Someone was calling Yoona name and they were quickly divert their view to that guy and they were shocked.

That days was truly a full of shock and surprise.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Because I don’t want my friends sad when with me,” Doojoon said smiling.

Taeyeon was stunned with Doojoon act, she doesn’t know that he can be sweet like that but something was bothering her. Doojoon behavior for foods, she was surprise that he like to eat so much and was a little greedy and he eat so fast like a blink of eyes.

‘They’re lot things that I don’t know about him. How come I fall in love with him? He is so far different that was what I imagined. Fantasies surely different form the reality’

“What’s your favorite food?” Doojoon asked after he realizes that he’s the only one who still eating.

“Erm…let me thinks…I just love eat everything!” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

“Me too, we had a lot of common. We both love football and eat,” Doojoon said grinning.

“And my favorite player is you…” she said in a low tone, a bit shy.

 “I know…because I’m the best…”

“You’re so full of yourself, how come you can be the best player,” Taeyeon .

“Thanks for your support, with out my entire supporter I can’t be what I now today, that’s why I always grateful to my supporter.”

“I know, that’s why I like you the best,” Taeyeon smile happily.

“I don’t want be like the past, its keep bothering me…I don’t want the same thing happening again…” his face start to change a little sad and regret, he was looking at down. Taeyeon was a bit surprised and confuse, did something happen?

“I always regret,”

“Why? What’s with your past?” she asked curiously. Doojoon just smile bitterly.

“Maybe you’ll hate me if you know my past…just forget what I said” Doojoon try to avoid the matters. When Taeyeon see Doojoon doesn’t want to talk about it, she just let it go but somehow she wonders his past.

“Oh no…the mood was changes, sorry for my behaviors…let’s get an ice-cream” he said happily with a smile.

“It’s okay…I love ice-cream,” she jumping happily like a little kid and Doojoon was smiling wider.

“Let’s go!!” she screamed.

“Okay…” but Doojoon’s face was change to shock expressions and he was standing like a statue looking at someone who is exactly not far away from behind of Taeyeon. Taeyeon was confused again with his act.

“What’s happen?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“Hyo noona!”

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“I love the popcorn the best but that girl selling it too expensive,” Wooyoung complain as he still buy and keep eating it.

He was hoping that he has a chance to meet Taeyeon today, after the embarrassing moment he had before this would never break his spirit.

‘I like Taengoo the best’

He was excited that day but when he still can’t see her again make him a bit discourage and in gloomy. He was like a fool searching her but not only her little cute figure, her shadow that he still can’t see.

‘This is so disappointing,’ but then he saw bright light not far from his standing and his heart was beating rapidly.

‘What’s that? An angel…perhaps?’  He was stunned for a moment.

‘No…no…no… I must focus on Taeyeon, not others thing!’ He slaps himself to make him conscious again.

“Okay my focus is Kim Taeyeon. Where are you my lady?” he said as he keep searching and continue eat his popcorn.

He attention was divert to someone he know, that’s was his classmate. None other is Doojoon.

“Maybe I can asked him if he saw Taeyeon,” he said cheerfully with a full of hope.

But his move was suddenly stopped when he saw Taeyeon with Doojoon.

“What’s this? My heart is hurt seeing them together…why would they were together. I don’t know why I’m so jealous right now,” his bag of popcorn was fall down as he looking at them.

“I’m so frustrated. Did he like Taeyeon too?”

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

A girl with a bright personality and beautiful eye smile was standing in front the school of his best friend with a hope to meet her again.

“Festival? It must be so fun…so interesting!” she said as her walking inside the festival.

“I hope I can meet her again…”