Snowdrop Chapter 6: Me, you, love and friendship

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

 

Dialogue between the cow and chicken
Chicken: Human is so selfish!
Cow: Why do you say that?
Chicken: Look what have they done to me!
Cow: What?
Chicken: I have laying egg everyday. I thought I can have two or
three eggs, for my heiress if I die someday but this man is so heartless. Everyday they ate my eggs, how I can get my children!
Cow: Come on! You just have a small problem!
Chicken: What you mean?
Cow: If I think I'm the more unlucky, sometimes I want to suicide. Imagine, people these days, but they drink my milk
but did not ever call me Mom!
Chicken: Stupid cow!

Eunhyuk tell the whole class, they’re waiting for their teacher to come in. Yoonyul are dying of laugh meanwhile the other make a weird face.

“That’s not funny, stupid cow!” Jessica said snorted. Eunhyuk stick out his tongue.

“I think it’s very funny,” Yoonyul said in unison. Others just shake their heads.

“Then if it’s not funny, let’s play guess…” Hara said happily. Others were clapping their hands agreeing.

“I want! Just tell me, I will answer it,” Jessica volunteer.

“Erm…Give me 4 steps to put in an elephant into the fridge that full with food?”

Jessica is hardly thinking. Taeyeon also scratch her heads thinking the answer. Hara was waiting for the answer with smiling. It’s going to be fun, she thinks.

“I know, just put the elephant into the fridge. No need 4 steps,” Junhyung said confidently. Seungri push his head slowly. Junhyung make a face ‘what’. Others were laughing. Hara make a sign wrong.

“I think I know. First step is open the fridge, then put the elephant and… aish I don’t know,” Taeyeon try to answer.

“Aish…why you make a difficult question,” Jessica said complaining while make a pouty face. Hara laughed.

“Then if everyone give in. I will tell the answer,” They nodded their head agreeing.

“Taeyeon almost got it, but the correct answer is firstly open the fridge, then remove the food from the fridge, step 3 is put the elephant into the fridge. Lastly, close the fridge. The end,” Hara said cheerfully. Others were frown.

“It’s really easy,” Yoona said laughing while Yuri is still thinking.

“This is so silly, how elephant that so big can put into a fridge. This is so not logic,” Kibum said protest. Jessica nodded agreed, she wonders about it too. Hara want to reply but when she heard Jinki scream about the teacher will come soon, she just forget about it and rush to her place. Taengsic also do it before the teacher will mad again to them.

Mr. Choi come in the class rashly, he late that day because of the suddenly meeting. It was good news for his students, he know that his students will happily after hear the news. When he was entering the class, he was glad that all the students were sat on their place. Mr. Choi was smiling to them.

“Good morning, class”

“Good morning, Mr. Choi!” Entire class said happily.

“Well. I got good news for you,” The class was makes a noise.

“Our school will organize a school festival,” the students were cheering happily.

“And I want all of you will involve the festival. No excuses, understand,”

Jessica rolled her eyes and yawn when she heard about the news; it’ll be boring for her. But the other student was chatted happily about it. She only looking at Yoonyul, Taeyeon, Hara and Gyuri talked about it. ‘They’re so happy about it, but why I don’t feel anything,’ she sighed.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

Time passes so fast that Taeyeon not realized that school was already finished. She bid farewell to Yoonyul and Hara. She and Jessica walk together until she remember that she want to meet Doojoon today. She lies to Jessica that she had something to do.

‘Sorry, Jessica. I will tell you later,’ Taeyeon whispered while running to the field.

She was hardly breathing when she arrived there. Taeyeon was immediately searching for Doojoon who will everyday practices playing football with his team. Taeyeon smiling widely when she saw Doojoon was jogging around the field.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Jessica feels so lonely walking alone, she still in the school after being ditched by Taeyeon. She was complaining to herself about being alone and walking miserable. She was too careless that she bumped to Jaejoong who is also on the way to go home.

Jessica’s hearts beat so fast when she saw Jaejoong. It was a long silence until she reaised that she was dozing off. She awkwardly says hi to him for covering her shyness, Jaejoong was just smiling looking at her.

“We meet again,” Jaejoong said while holding his textbook.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Hi, Doojoon!”said Taeyeon loudly. She hopes that Doojoon will hear it.

Doojoon was still exercise hardly and slowly looking at the voice that calling him. He smile to Taeyeon and wiped out his sweat. Taeyeon willingly offer her handkerchief, Doojoon accept it gladly.

“You’re friend of Jessica if I’m not mistaken,” He said while sat near the big tree. Taeyeon was following him.

“Yes. I’m Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon,” She said nervously but she fell slightly disappointed that Doojoon was remembered her as Jessica friend.

“Taeyeon…what a nice name,” he said smiling. Taeyeon was smiling happily.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Ah, yes. So How’s your day?” Jessica asked awkwardly. She runs out of ideas to talk with him.

“It’s really fun. I’m so happy that our school will set up a festival. I will do everything to make sure this event is successful. You know that I will take part in many programs such as ….,” Jaejoong said happily, he talked so much that he couldn’t stop. When he is excited for something, he will say much more than usual.

Jessica was dreamy when she sees Jaejoong infront of her. She stunned looking at Jaejoong who is still talking happily. She too absorbed by Jaejoong’s talk that she unrealized that she was step back and come near to the drain.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“So, why you’re here?”Doojoon asked and he already lies down resting for a moment.

“I just want to tell you that I’m you fan and I will always be your fan. No, I will be your Die-hard-fan,” Taeyeon said boldly. Doojoon just laughed when he saw Taeyeon’s seriousness. Taeyeon slightly sad when he laughed, it just like he don’t appreciate her.

“I think you should not do that. We’re friend, remember?” Doojoon patted Taeyeon’s head. Taeyeon become brightly when Doojoon said that, she feels really happy that Doojoon treat her as a friend.

“Really? Then I will be your bestfriend in the world,” She said cheerfully. She jumped happily. Doojoon laughed looking at her. Taeyeon pull her handkerchief from Doojoon’s hand.

“Wait. I should wash it before give it back to you,” Doojoon yelled to Taeyeon who is already dash away. Taeyeon just waves her hands smiling, she running back home happily. Doojoon just smile.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked concerned. He pulls Jessica out from the drain.

“I’m okay,” Jessica feel so embarrassed that she was fell to the drain, her clothes was dirty and she think that her ankles was sprained.

Jaejoong tried to help Jessica who is was stumbling to stand up. He bring Jessica to the place that she can sit, he carefully hold Jessica’s ankles and looking at it.

Jessica heart beat so fast when Jaejoong holding her feet, she was blushing that time lucky that Jaejoong was busy caring her ankles that he doesn’t realize.

“I think I must take you to a clinic,”Jaejoong said worriedly. Jessica shakes her head.

“No! I hate doctor, clinic, hospital and anything related to it,” Jessica eagerly said. Jessica tries to stand and walking but she failed.

Jaejoong hold her hands to prevent her from fall but Jessica was too sheepish that she pushes him back. She falls again.

“You’re so stubborn,” Jaejoong help her to sit. He then sit in front of Jessica and ask her to hold on to his back. At first she refuse but Jaejoong was threatening her to take her to clinic, she quickly jump to him. Jaejoong almost laugh when he sees Jessica panic but he holds it.

Jaejoong piggyback Jessica to her home. Her hearts was trembling and flutters when Jaejoong carrying her. Her feel happiness and she really hopes that times will stop that she will be with Jaejoong forever. She always pray that the moments of happiness will always be with her and she want to cherish the moments for whole her life.

‘It really seems that I’m losing my mind when I’m with you,’