Snowdrop Chapter 4: Love first sight

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

 

“I’m Jaejoong,” Jaejoong smiling greets Jessica. Jessica still don’t believe that someone in front her was Jaejoong and she feel that her hearts was beating rapid-fire and when she saw Jaejoong’s smile, she feels like a heaven.

Jaejoong awkwardly looking at Jessica who is still shocked seeing him. He thought it’s maybe a bad timing to greet her. Yoonyul also dropped their jaw when they saw Jaejoong talk to Jessica. They thought why someone like Jaejoong would greet Jessica who is obviously look like a crazy girl that jumping and screaming. Taeyeon blink her eyes for a many times and sometimes rubbing her eyes doesn’t believe what was happening. Taeyeon thought that Jessica must be humiliating herself thus make Jaejoong reproach her.

Meanwhile, Jessica still speechless but she can’t move her sight for looking at Jaejoong. She can’t think properly, looks like her brain was dead that time. She never thought that this awkward and unfamiliar time will happen to her…This is so sudden, she thought. Suddenly, she feels so embarrassed and she was blushing like a crazy.

“You must be Jessica, right?” Jaejoong asked. He want to make the awkward time will slowly disappear. Jessica’s eyes become widen.

“How you know?” She cried, she can’t control her curious and anxious. Jaejoong laughed. Jessica looking at Jaejoong laughing was stock-still with his beautiful laugh.

“You have mentioned it earlier, when you screaming and jumping…” Jaejoong try to hold his laugh. He thinks that this girl must be a funny person…Meanwhile, Jessica embarrassed with her foolish think hitting her own head. ‘Aish, what had I thought,’

Jaejoong’s friend arrived and they make some noise. Jaejoong recognized his friend’s voice and looking at them. Then, he greets them. His entire friend was praise him and he only smile to them. They sometimes and he only avoids their question smiling. They then are moving towards to café.

Jessica looking at he and she feel so happy that she met him. She observed him closely and she finds that all of him is attractive. Jaejoong who is almost forget about Jessica’s existence realized when he feel gaze from her. He only waves his hands to Jessica. Jessica replies enthusiastically.

“Nice to meet you,” Jaejoong cried.

“Nice to meet you too,” Jessica replied lively. She smiling watching Jaejoong as him walked away and slowly disappears from her sight. Yoonyul come closer to Jessica after them just watching Jaesica moments. Yuri tapped Jessica’s shoulder, Jessica looking at them smiling happily.

“You don’t forget out agreement, right?”Yoonyul asked smiling evilly to her. Jessica’s smile faded.

‘I’m having a big problem right now even thought I feel relieved that I don’t beat Jaejoong and don’t make him mad with me but Yoonyul will never let me go.’ Jessica deeply sighed.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“What? Doojoon? Are you completely crazy…why I should ask him an autograph,” Jessica yelled.

“That’s your punishment for lose and I might faint because too happy if I see him that I could not ask him personally.” Yuri said proudly. Jessica chuckled. Jessica hoping that Taeyeon will support her but when she sees Taeyeon’s eyes blinking and glittering, she only can sighed deeply. She knows that Taeyeon would gladly do anything about Doojoon.

“But why must me…” she whined.

“That’s because you lose,” Yoonyul laughed evilly. Jessica makes a pouty face and she can only stomped her feet feeling unfair.

“What is happening?” asked Hara looking at Jessica who is still whining like a kid. Gyuri only chuckled looking childish Jessica.

“She needs to get an autograph from Doojoon for us,” Yoona said happily. Gyuri start walking to Jessica.

“I want too,” she said while holding Jessica’s hands with a serious face.

“Why you also like them,” Jessica sighed. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk running like a kid towards them.

“CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS Jung Sooyeon for getting second place!!!” They said loudly. Jessica makes a sad face.

“YYAH!! You should happy not glooming…” Junhyung said holding Eunhyuk and Leeteuk shoulders. They laughed looking Jessica’s reaction.

“I’m so proud of you that you can beat students of class 3A. You make 3B class awesome. Good job! Jessica-yah.” Seungri said but Jessica faces become more darken.

“Its no use, I still lose,” Jessica cried. “And I still need to fulfill their wish,” she said pointing at Yoonyul. All of them laughed seeing Jessica’s act.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Taeyeon accompany Jessica who is in on the way meeting Doojoon for her punishments. Jessica keeps babbling about the punishment while Taeyeon feel slightly happy that she could meet Doojoon. They were walking towards school fields where football’s players were practices everyday.

Jessica’s body starts trembling when she saw Jaejoong. Her heart beating so fast that she couldn’t breaths properly. Taeyeon aware that changes in Jessica, she realized that maybe Jessica has fallen in love with Jaejoong. Jaejoong realize Jessica existence, he smiling and waves his hands to them. He was jogging towards Taengsic.

“Hi! We meet again,” Jessica’s can only smile sweetly to Jaejoong. Taeyeon nodded her head.

“Oh. You must be Jessica’s friend. Nice to meet you, I’m Jaejoong” Jaejoong said to Taeyeon.

“I’m Taeyeon,” Taeyeon said coldly. She was not really friendly with others who she doesn’t know well. Jaejoong just chuckled.

“So, what you’re doing here? Watching football practice?”Asked Jaejoong. He then sat at bench close to them. He also invites them to sit. Jessica just sit next to Jaejoong, meanwhile Taeyeon just stand beside Jessica.

“Not really. Actually I came here to get Doojoon’s autographs,” Jessica said frankly. Jaejoong admire her boldness, he thought that she must really like Doojoon.

“You must be his supporters, right?”

“No, I mean me not really into him. This is all because that crazy Yoonyul, if not I wouldn’t need do this,” Jessica sighed. Jaejoong laughed.

“So, you just want Doojoon’s autograph for your friends. Wow! You must be kind,” He praised.

“No…No… it’s because I’m lose,” she cover , she almost unveiled her biggest secret. lol

“Lose? Lose for what,” Jaejoong asked. Jessica just laughed don’t want to tell more. Taeyeon feel uncomfortable be there, she’s hoping that their conversation will end soon that she could see Doojoon.

“Well, if you want to meet Doojoon. I can help you,” Jaejoong stand up and asking them to follow him.

“Really? Thanks very much but how can you help me?”Jessica said. Taeyeon was following them.

“I’m his friends,” He said smiling. Jessica also was smiling. She feels relieved that the task becomes easier and at the same time, she almost feels that her heart will explode if she keeps together with Jaejoong.

“Doojoon,” Jaejoong yelled calling his friends. Taeyeon’s heart beat faster than usual when she heard Doojoon name.

Doojoon who hardly practices, stop what he doing when he heard his name was been calling.

“Jaejoong-ah!” The sweaty boy running towards them, he feeling tired because all of practice that he was did but when he see Jaejoong, he running with all his might.

But he never thought that a beautiful sun shining brightly that he could see a goddess in front of him. He feels that his eyes almost blinded when he saw a beautiful creatures and he feels that his heart was almost stop at that time. He thinks that he meets an angel when he sees Jessica. He never feels something like that before this.

‘Love first sight?’ Doojoon never believe it until now. Then, he realizes that love first sight is really existed like he feels that time. He never thought that for the first time he saw her, he wandering if this was a dream that he fall in love.