Chapter 12: School festival III

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

That day was full with surprise and the mini game will start at the moment. Every one from each class was excited to present their talent today especially Jung Jessica from class 3B. The whole class were determine to win the mini game for bring back the trophy for their class. Actually the game just want to make the students more exercise and do their best but for them, they want more like to win.

After change to shirt, Jessica was so excited to play the game. She was still happy that she can spend time with Jaejoong, the moments that she will never forget in whole her life. She was giggled alone thinking that, but soon changes mood to win. It was 3 mini game that will be held, mini volleyball, mini soccer and mini netball. It just a simple game that only play for 30 minutes, the team that get the most mark will win and only 3 players need for each game.

‘I will try my best on volleyball game…3B will win this time….hahaha,’ she laughed alone.

Jessica quickly come to the place that her class will gather, she can saw Leetuk, Eunhyuk, Seungri, Kibum, Jinki, Hara and Gyuri. Leetuk and Eunhyuk will be her teammates in volleyball, meanwhile Seungri, Kibum and Jinki will play mini soccer. Hara and Gyuri will play mini netball and that’s the problem. They don’t have enough players.

“Aish, I must push Yoonyul to join the game but they don’t want,” Jessica yelled frustrated.

“What can we do…we just only can have Gyuri as substitute,” Leetuk as a captain replied try to convince the team.

“What you mean, I can play too,” she replied a little annoy and still put a little make up on her face. They just chuckled.

“But we still don’t have enough player, I think our team will lose because doesn’t follow the rule,” Seungri replied. Kibum just grinned.

“I know…we can ask Junhyung,” he gives suggestion.

“He can’t play netball obviously,” Hara said the truth.

“What should we do?” Jessica said frustrated. She cupped her face sadly.

“We in,” Yoonyul said in unison. They were shocked with the sudden appearance of the twins.

“Yoona, Yuri” They screamed enthusiastically.

“We know…we know…” they said in unison again with a little arrogant tone.

“I’m glad you here…I’m so happy,” Jessica said with a tears of happiness and want to hug them. They just avoid her sincere act.

“Now we can lead our victory this time!” Leetuk said with full of hope.

“How about me?”Gyuri asked confuse.

“Just be a supporter,” Hara replied.

“Okay, then.” Gyuri said and was walking to the bench for the supporter willingly.

They hold their friend’s shoulder and make a round shape.

“3B will win this time!! Horay! Go 3B!” they screamed together happily.

Jessica was so happy that time, she really hope for their win this times, they always lose to 3A…thus time victory will be them. But something bothers her, yoonyul sudden decision. She always wants to convince them but never success…but they volunteer.

‘Whatever, as long we can win,’ she smiles happily. She then realizes about Jaejoong that was only watching them from nearby. She quickly jogs to him.

“Sorry for late coming, I hope you don’t mind.” She said and Jaejoong just smiles.

“It’s okay, I was happy looking at your class…your determination was so amazing! I hope you can win,”

“We will but is that okay for your class to lose?” she asked worriedly.

“Okay, just let the best class wins. I will accept the victory gladly” He said with a thumb up.

"Thanks for support. I'm really grateful having you in my side. Thank you, Jaejoong" she said with a blushing face.

"I’ll always support you, Jessica. I know you can do it, I believe on you!" Jaejoong said firmly.

"I’m lucky, I know someone like you…you're too important for me" Jessica said slowly.

"I know," Jaejoong smile. "By the way…I should say that"

Jessica giggled. She hope this moment will stop forever that she can't forget this happiness time in her life. Jaejoong also feel lucky that he meet her, he feel more fun in his life.

The mini game was start with the all class gather, 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B. The game was start with the random decision to choose the competitor. The supporter was filled in the field support their own class.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was not far away from her class supporter, she wants to support her class but after the incident with Doojoon, she just wants to be close to him for make sure that he’s okay.

‘I hope he’s fine, I know that Jessica will no mad at me…’ when she thought about her class.

She realizes the sudden changes of expression of Doojoon was worried her, it just like he look something that shocking.

“What’s happen?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“Hyo noona!” he screamed.

“Are you okay, Dojoon-ah?” she was panic and look at the way he was looking but she doesn’t know what he is watching.

“Nothing…nothing…it just my imagination,” he said after he calm down and realizes he saw nothing. Taeyeon just silent and follow him from back.

‘I wonder who Hyo-Noona is.’ She thought as she looking Doojoon not far away.

Yoon Doojoon was still dozing off thinking about the last incident; his heart was beating rapidly when he thinks about that figure. He really wants to forget that dark memories.

‘Why is it haunting me again,’ his sweat was falling non-stop.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

‘Where is she?’

Tiffany was almost gives up that she can’t find her old best friend. She really misses her that she willingly fly alone to Korea to meet her. She was searching the whole school but still don’t meet her and now walking to the field where they are many students was there.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“We win…we win!” class 3B was full with happiness after winning the mini game especially Jessica. She can’t stop crying happiness that when the principle announce their win.

“I never thought that we will win after we lost the volleyball mini game, but thanks God that our soccer team and netball team win,” Leetuk said with a joy.

“Yeah, it was miracle that our soccer team will win after meet class 3A especially to fight with Doojoon.” Hara squeled.

“Doojoon play seem off, don’t know what happen?” Kibum said.

“Yeah but thanks to him we won,” Sengri replied.

“That’s right but without us we will never win,” Yoonyul said in unison.

“Whatever,” they replied.

Something was bother Jessica when he heard about Doojoon, it was rare to look him like that and the most thing is she never met with Taeyeon that time. Did something happen?

She knows that Taeyeon will support them even they just said before about the supporter, she knows Taeyeon or something happen between them? It’s weird.

‘No time to think more, I will ask her later,’

“I’m sorry guys, we almost lose because me,” Jessica said sadly.

“It’s okay, we play as much as we could,” Kibum replied and they smile.

“We should celebrate our victory!”

“Yeah” they screamed together.

Meanwhile Yoonyul was happy that they solved their problem by running away from Minho and decide to join the mini game to avoid meet him again. It maybe childish but that’s the only thing that they can think that time. It was meaningful that they can win something for their class, they glad after all.

‘Running is the best way to solve the problem,’ they thought but they never know what will happen next with their own decision.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Doojoon, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worriedly. She follows him after the mini game was finish. She knows that something bother he because she knows that he would never lost in soccer. He was the best.

“I’m okay. You don’t need to worry,” He said weakly.

“But…”

“Don’t worry, it’s not late for your event?” he asked.

“Oh my, I almost forget. I need to go now but will you okay?”

“I will…now go,” he slightly pushed her away. Taeyeon was hesitates to leave him alone.

After Doojoon convincing her, she run as fast she can but her heart still uneasy. Doojoon just look her away. He then walks away slowly.

‘I forget to ask him watch the event tonight,’ she thought as she run, worried that she late for arrange the singing competition.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

The night was approaching and the singing competition will be held at the moment, many students were heading to stage which is in the middle of the festival. Taeyeon was the busiest person that night. She was determining to make sure the event held smoothly.

“Noona, I think I have indigestion. Can I go now?” The young boy said desperately and holding his stomach.

“Okay, but make sure come back before your turn,” Taeyeon said firmly, consider that maybe he’s too nervous.

“Thanks, Noona.” He said before dashing away. She just sighed.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“We must support Taeyeon tonight, let’s go to the performance,” Jessica convinces her friend.

“I’m too tired,” Kibum said,

“Too lazy,” Seungri said,

“Boring,” Yoonyul said.

“How come you’ll say that, we must support Taeyeon! She really working hard to make this event success,” Jessica replied

“We will,” Hara, Gyuri, Leetuk and Junhyung said.

“I’ll just follow,” Eunhyuk said. Jessica was smiling hearing that, she glance her other friends coldly.

“Okay…okay…we will go to,”

“That’s nice, Lets’ go!” Jessica said happily.

“Do you want go with still with that shirt?” Yoonyul asked in unison.

“Why you’re still not changing?” Hara asked,

“I almost forget, I’m to busy convince others to go the event…hehehe,” she grinned.

“You’re stinking,” Seungri and Jinki was holding their nose.

“Okay. I’ll change now… make sure you go,” she said.

“We will and now please change your clothes. We will wait you at there, okay?” Gyuri said and pushed her away.

“Okay,” She said and walking to the changes room.

‘I almost forget about Jaejoong,’ She quickly run searching Jaejoong, he was nearby. After spotted him, she quickly goes to him.

“Jaejoong,” she screamed

“Jessica…congrats!” he said smiling.

“Thanks…by the way let’s go to Taeyeon event…” Jessica asked.

“Taeyeon…why not…I want to see her too” Jaejoong grinned.

 “I need to change first, will you go first? I will come later and meet you there…” she said with full of hope.

“Okay. See you soon.” He replied.

“Okay…bye,” Jessica said and dashing to the changes room.

Jaejoong was just laughed a little when see a miserable Jessica.

‘She is too excited’ and then walk away to the event.

After having a nice shower and changes to clean clothes, she feel relieve and comfortable. Jessica was still excited thinking about their winning, she really happy that they can put the trophy in their class.

‘Now for the last event, tonight will be the best night and I’ll be with Jaejoong…I’m so happy…can’t wait to meet him.’

She was quickly go out and walking happily to the event.

‘I miss Taeyeon so much…I almost don’t see her at all after we separate. I hope she’s fine with Doojoon,’ she thinks as she keeps walking.

But then when she walks, she saw some familiar figure walking toward the school fields and heading to her.

“Doojoon!” She called his name. That boy was also looking at her. She wonders what is happening to him, he look so miserable and tired, he still wearing the shirt last time and she also wonders what’s about Taeyeon.

“Jessica,” he said weakly.

“Lets go to Taeyeon event,” She asked after don’t know what to say. He was just looking at her blankly.

“Sica-ah,” Doojoon said after a while.

“Yeah,” Jessica feel different. It’s like she handling with the different person. Not the cheerful Doojoon she knows. She really curious that time.

“Doojoon, why you are look so different? Did something happen?” she asked worriedly after a long silent from Doojoon.

“Can you company me?”

She was shocked with his sudden demand, she was confused that time. She wants to go to Taeyeon event and want to company Jaejoong but when she looks at Doojoon who looks so sad, her feel sympathy.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

Tiffany was one of the people that were come to the event, her hope for meeting Taeyeon still there.

‘I don’t want my journey just be useless, at least I should meet her. Why is so difficult to meet her…maybe because she’s too small? She is still kid, maybe…’

‘Why not just ask someone…I’m such a fool…maybe they saw her…why not thinking this before…so clumsy’