Chapter 10: School festival I

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

“She loves me, she doesn’t love me, she loves me, she doesn’t love….” Wooyoung keep mumbling as he keeps tearing part the flower he was holding. He was on the way to the school, who is one of the students that looking forward for this day and usual routine he had day by day as a students. There’s a lot of students were walking and some of them were happily chatting.

 It was a shiny day and it was a good start for the school festival to begin. The students were already arriving and they were excited to enjoy that day. There’s a lot thing to do, playing around, enjoying the food and the performance and maybe some gag, spending time with friends and it was a really happy student’s life. Some of them were busy arranging the event and stalls that sell food and drinks.

The school was decorated nicely and colorful, full with bright color of wall and a lot of accessories was hanging around. It was nice and beautiful until a loud screaming from a girl was hearing. Her name is Jessica Jung; she was sat in the floor in front of her best friend, Kim Taeyeon who was still dumbfounded with her sudden act.

“Why I am such a forgetful person, how come I forget to bring a shirt for mini game this evening. Arghh…I’m so frustrated” she shouted and keep smack down her hands to the floor full of regret. She really interested in sport and game but she just doesn’t have talent. However, if she can play she will do her best

"I know you will forget that’s why I brought a backup for you,” Taeyeon smile and show her a cute pink t-shirt.

"Thank you, bestie. You're the best, Taeyeon" Jessica smiling happily and she quickly grabs the shirt and holds it tightly.

“Why you are so loud this morning? Keep me just dizzy.” Yuri told as her sit to her place.

“It’s just their hobby,” Yoona teased and sit beside Yuri. Both of them were looking at Taengsic. Taeyeon just smile, meanwhile Jessica stick out her toungue.

“So, what will you do today? I’m so excited for the singing competition. I was worked really hard to make this event success.” Taeyeon said happily.

“I don’t know, maybe I will keep eating and look for the performance.” Yoona said grinning.

“You’re always like that, please tried to be more fun this year. You should join the mini game and lead our class to the victory,” Jessica was sit beside Taeyeon and looking to Yoonyul.

“I’m not interested”

“Well, me too,” Yuri backup her twins and Yoona smile sweetly to her.

“You two always like that, so boring” Jessica surly.

“Then, you two should watch my events tonight!” Taeyeon shouted happily.

“You’re not even singing, why should I watch?” Yoonyul asked together. Taeyeon was just dumbfounded.

“But still…,” she try to convience them.

“You don’t need to worry, I’ll drag them…” Jessica folded her arm as she is looking at Yoonyul sharply. She was smiling evilly.

“No way,” Both Yoonyul said in unison.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

After a long speech from a principal in the opening ceremony, after a chitchat between Yoonyul and Taengsic and sometimes a joke from Leetuk and Eunhyuk that make them laugh without even hearing principal speech, the festival was officially start. The students were flocked to the stall which is selling various food and drinks. Some of them were watching the performance from volunteer students.

People from outside school were also invited. So, some of the parents were coming to look around the school to see their child school life, some neighbors and many more. Doojoon just watching people passing by and keep drinking his sweet cold ice tea, it was a relax day for him after being tortured by Changmin to decorate their class and after a long tired practice that he always do. He really wants to enjoy this day which is as his breaks days.

Jaejoong was sitting beside Doojoon and he is also enjoying today as his excuse for not study. He loves enjoy the moment and looking the view in fronts him. Something was attracted his view, someone he know and he quickly shouted her name.

“Jessica!” Doojoon who is quick aware for that girl name spontaneously looking at her beautiful figure and smile happily.

Jessica was startled with the sudden sound calling her name and looking at Jaejoong who is already waving to her; she was smiling as she looking at him and quickly drags Taeyeon to where he was.

“Nice to see you again,” Jessica said happily.

“I’m glad we meet again after a horrible leave before this,” Doojoon awkwardly mentioned about how them get caught and being drag. Jessica was laughed hearing that. It was a really funny scene for her.

“So, how is your day today?” Jaejoong happily asked.

“I can’t wait for the mini game. It was really awesome thought to join,” Jessica was holding Taeyeon’s shoulder who is still silent since they came to them. Jaejoong was realizes her act and wondering what’s happen.

“Wow!! You’re take part in the mini game too…I also join it,” Jaejoong was weird with Doojoon sudden decision which is he know that Doojoon don’t want to join the game this day because he want to rest more.

“Then, we’ll be a rival. I will not lose to you, our class is the champion!” Jessica eagerly said.

“We’ll see,” Doojoon smiling as his gives signal to Jaejoong not to reveal his lies to get more attention from Jessica.

“I’ll support Doojoon,” Taeyeon suddenly shouted. They’re dumbfounded first, and then Doojoon was smiling to her.

“Thanks, Taeyeon. You’re indeed my loyal fan, no…You’re my best friends in the world,” Taeyeon was smiling happily hearing it.

“What? Taeyeon how could you betray me and our class. Aish, this is really frustrated” Jessica pouted. Doojoon was laughing at Jessica.

“Then, who is me for you?” Jaejoong asked as he pretends sulking to Doojoon.

“Well, you…”

“Don’t ever bother them, Jaejoong. Just let them are,” Jessica quickly grabs Jaejoong’s hands and slightly pushes Taeyeon to Doojoon’s embrace.

“Aish, this girl. Are you okay, Taeyeon?” Doojoon asked Taeyeon who looks a little confuse. He was slightly jealous looking Jessica is holding Jaejoong’s hands tightly.

“I’ll be Jessica supporter today because you betray me!” Jaejoong said. Jessica sticks out her tongue and both of them leave Doojoon and Taeyeon alone.

“What just happen?” Taeyeon was still dumbfounded.

“Sorry, Taeyeon. I just make your friend angry with you,”

“No, it’s okay” Taeyeon shyly smile.

“Your friend look so cute like that,” Doojoon said smiling as he looking at the back of Jessica who is slowly vanish from his view. Taeyeon just stare at happily Doojoon.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“I want that…that…and that,” Yuri said as her pointing out her snacks that she wants.

“Yuri-ah, I want that too,” Yoona was cutely begging Yuri to pay for her food.

“Okay,” Yuri give in and that make Yoona smile blissful. They’re eating together and keep looking at the food that had been selling in every stall. All the food that looks tasty, they will buy it.

Yoonyul was resting and they’re looking at the performance that is openly to students to participate. Both of the still eating the food that the buy before and enjoying the performance happily.

“Okay, it’s the time that all we waiting for. A really hot and energetic performance from a new student… he is already famous since he comes. Please cheer for Nichkhun!” The announcer announces the next students who will give a performance. They’re many students were cheering especially the girls and it makes Yoonyul wonder.

As that guy step on the stage, Yoonyul were gasped and looking at each other with shock.

“The hot guy!”

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“Erm… Jessica, could you let my hand go,” Jaejoong asked as he was still being drag by Jessica since before.

“Opss, sorry. I forget to release, sorry again.” Jessica was embarrassed with her own act. She was too bold for holding his hands.

“So, what should we do today?” Jaejoong said as he looking around.

“What?” Jessica was clueless and speechless that time. She was also stunned with her own act which is now only they were together, which is she also left Taeyeon behind and make their own time together make her so nervous. She always likes that when she being alone with Jaejoong, her hearts will beat faster and her mind is so blank.

“It’s look like we were dating.” Jaejoong smile sweetly to her. Jessica was blushing like crazy.

‘Dating? What should I do?’

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Taeyeon was just silent as she was walking together with cheerful Doojoon. Doojoon were happily look around and keep looking the food and drinks that being sell, he wanting something that really special and delicious. Sometimes, Taeyeon was sneaking looking at Doojoon and keep wondering about her feelings and his feeling towards Jessica. There’s the conflict again but she really can’t control her own feelings.

“Taeyeon…”

“Erm..what?” Taeyeon was wake up from her own dreaming when Doojoon several call her out.

“Are you okay? Why you’re always dozing off?” Doojoon asked worriedly. He also is feeling a bit sorry for her being apart from Jessca.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

“Then, you should be happy that we can spend more time together. I feel sad too if you’re being like that,” Doojoon was faking his sadness to make Taeyeon happy again. Taeyeon was laughed hearing that, her heart was feeling at ease for the moment.

“I’m glad that you laugh and smile. I want you to be happy with me,” Doojoon said smiling sweetly to Taeyeon who is already blushing.

‘Me and Doojoon?’