Blooming

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the competition, Hoya decides to visit Eunji. So, he calls Yonghwa, Eunji’s oppa to know where Eunji live. After get the address, he goes to Eunji’s house.

“Hello!” Hoya pushes the doorbell.

“Who?” “I’m Hoya.” The door is wide opened.

“Oh, Hoya. It’s you! It’s been a long time not to see you. What are you doing in Seoul?” Mrs. Jung looks pleased with the special guest that comes into her house.

“Oh, I come here for a competition.  So, I just come to visit your family, Mrs. Jung. “Hoya talked while put a large sport bag beside him.

“Oh, really. You still active in sport? That’s great.” Mrs. Jung exclaimed. “You sit for a while. I’ll bring some drinks.”

“Hurm, Mrs. Jung, where’s Eunji? I haven’t seen her since I come into this house.” Hoya asked. He admits, he misses Eunji. He wants to go back to his past where he and Eunji have good time and close to each other.

“Oh, I nearly forgot. Eunji is in the mini library upstairs. Wait for a minute, I’ll call her.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ahh, it’s okay Mrs. Jung. Let me do that.” Hoya gets up and goes upstairs.

“The first room that you see is the one. ” Mrs. Jung walks into the kitchen.

Hoya walks up the stairs and found the mini library. ‘Knock knock’ He knock the door twice but there is no respond. He pushes the door. Lucky that it’s not locked. The interior of the mini library is so beautiful. The books are arranged according to their genre. Comics, novels, encyclopedia, magazine, perfect. Just like a real library. But, this library is so cozy and has nice fragrant. Ah, it’s nice to be here.Hoya smile when the person that he been looking for is there. A long haired girl is sitting on the chair, reading novel facing the window while hearing headphone.

Hoya’s POV

I take a walk around the mini library. It’s so beautiful. Even though I’m not a bookworm, I really admire how she decorates this mini library. Never know that she has this talent. I see a mirrored shelf with so many medals and trophies. She sure won many competitions. Her voice is so amazing. She has this magic that makes people keep attracted to her. I watch closely to all her collection and stop at one thing. It’s not medal or trophy, but a bracelet. Heart-shaped pink bracelet. Eh, she put it here. Why? She must cherish this thing too.

End of Hoya’s POV

He takes out something from his pocket. The heart-shaped blue bracelet. He always brings it anywhere he go. To him, that bracelet is his lucky charm. Without it, he feels everything going wrong. Eunji, who have finish her reading, get ready to go out from the room but freezing because she see Hoya standing in front of her; while holding to the blue bracelet. The bracelet that become memories to both Hoya and Eunji. Eunji looks at him. He smiled while holding the bracelet. She smile when see Hoya smile. Hoya doesn’t know how much she missed the old him; the one that will be by her side when she happy or sad, always be her good listener and good critic when she singing. But, she knows that she can never return to that time. Hoya has Krystal by his side. Eunji don’t want to ruin others’ happiness. Eunji walk closely to Hoya.

“What are you doing here?” A voice made Hoya’s imagination gone.

“Urm…. Hi Eunji. Long time not see you.” Hoya flashes an awkward smile.

“We already met during Christmas party, right?” Eunji replied coldly. “By the way, what are you doing here? In my mini library? And how did you get my house address?” Eunji attack Hoya with sudden questions.

“Hurm, which question should I answer first?” Hoya scratched the back of his head. Somehow he feels shy around Eunji. He doesn’t know why. He put back his bracelet in his pocket.

“Everything!” Eunji replied.

Eunji’s POV

“Urm, yes we did meet during Christmas but we didn’t interact much.” Yeah, right. We didn’t have ANY interaction you fool!

“I’m here because I want to visit Mr. and Mrs. Jung. It’s been a long time I didn’t hear about them.” Whatever. It didn’t relate to me anyways.

“And I got your address from Yonghwa hyung.” Yonghwa oppa going to get it from me! HUH! Arghhhh! Why he come when I want to forget him? T.T

End of Eunji’s POV

 

“If you said you want to visit my mum and dad, why you are in here?” Eunji look at Hoya coldly.

“Hurm, I thought that I can see you along the way.” Hoya flashed a cheeky smile to her.

“Then, now you can see me, you can leave.” Eunji walk out from the room and followed by Hoya. They walk down the stairs and go to the dining room.

 

“Eunji, did you treat Hoya nicely?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Yeah, umma. We have a great conversation just now. Right, Hoya?” Eunji smile while step on Hoya’s feet.

“Yes, yes. Mrs. Jung. We have a VERY GREAT conversation.” Hoya exclaimed.

“Aww, Hoya. You must be excited to meet Eunji, right?” Mrs. Jung replied.

 

Mrs. Jung offer Hoya to stay at their house until weekend. Eunji who don’t really agree about that; cannot do anything but spend time with Hoya. For Eunji, it really brings back memories. Eunji happy that the old Hoya comes back to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter