Finally, The Truth

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later…

Eunji is sitting in front of her makeup table and cannot help feeling excited for today. She looks at the mirror for the last time before going out from her room. Before walks out from her apartment, she checks all her belonging to make sure she do not left out important things.

She starts her car engine and drives carefully in the dawn. She needs to get there early so that she can get the closest parking near to the Chancellor Hall. As soon as she arrives at the hall, her eyes is looking for her friends. While on her way to her group, someone stops Eunji. “Hey, congratulations on graduating.” He flashed a smile to her.

“Same goes to you, Hoya!” She patted his shoulder and says, “Let’s meet in front of the hall after the ceremony.” Hoya nods his head and Eunji makes her way to her friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After the ceremony, Eunji is waiting for Hoya in front of the hall after spending time taking pictures with her friends. Eunji greets Hoya’s parents who are coming along with him. She offers to take a picture of the family. Then, his father asks her to take picture with Hoya. She hands the camera to Mr. Lee and standing beside Hoya.

Eunji is standing quite far from Hoya as she is in front of his parents. This is the first time she meet his parents although they have been friends for years. “Eunji dear, would you mind standing closer to Hoya? Are you guys in a bad terms? I remembered that Hoya will always talk nicely about you.” Mrs. Lee smiled. “Ahh, sure.” Eunji closes the gap while looking at Hoya who is already red from the secret that Mrs. Lee spilled. She chuckles, “So, what did you talked about me to your parents?”

“Haaa.. Urm, about your beautiful voice?” He grinned. “Come on, let’s just take picture.” He slaps his cheek to reduce his embarrassment. As soon as they finished taking picture, a voice shouted from their back. “Congratulations, guys!” They turn around and shocked to find their friends are here to celebrate their graduation.

“I thought you guys are not coming!” Eunji hugged Apink and high fives the Infinite members. Actually, both of them are not expecting PinkFinite to come as their graduation is held on weekdays. Eunji had attended all of their graduation because theirs were held on weekend. So, Eunji managed to go back to Busan and joined them.

SNU’s graduation always held during weekdays so they are not expecting anyone beside their own family. After they are taking a group picture, Sungyeol asks, “Bomi, why don’t take a picture with your boyfriend?” He pushes Bomi towards Hoya but she manages to avoid from bumping into him. Hoya looks at Bomi and nods his head; they are going to tell them the truth today. Woohyun who has been looking at them is trying to calm his heart.

Eunji offers to take the picture of the couple and they just accept the offer. Somehow, the others are looking at them; they are actually feeling weird when looking at Hoya and Bomi standing with some space between them. Everyone is thinking that they maybe have argument last night; when the real reason is they are not tied to each other anymore.

Eunji excuses herself from her friends when she finally notices familiar faces walking towards her. “Congratulations, Jung Eunji!” She hugs the only family that she has, Jung Yonghwa. Then, she turns to Seohyun who also congratulates her future sister in-law; she and Yonghwa will get married next month. This year has been a great year for Jung Eunji; her graduation, secure a job even before graduating, Yonghwa oppa’s marriage. She cannot be happier than this.

She notices another girl that familiar to her; the girl is smiling widely when Eunji’s attention is finally on her. “Sica unnie!” They hugged for quite a long time and after break the hug, glimpse of tear can be seen on their face. “When did you arrived in Korea, unnie?” Jessica replies, “I just got back yesterday.” Eunji is searching for someone. “Are you searching for Krystal? She’s not coming. She is studying hard for her final exam. The good news is I’m going to stay for a month before I’m going back to States.” Jessica winked. “Oh, really? Yeahhhhh, unnie! You can stay at my house~” They jumped in joy. “I plan to do that actually.” “Ehem..Are you forgetting me once you see your favourite dongsaeng here?” Jonghyun stands beside Jessica, looking somewhat jealous with the girls. Eunji somehow confused before finally realized something. Eunji hits Jonghyun’s arm lightly, “So, for how long you guys have been dating? I can’t believe you hide this from me.” Eunji pouts as Jessica and Jonghyun tried to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter