Finale

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The veil is put on her head and she finally smiles, “You look so beautiful.” She look at the reflection of the man standing behind her in the mirror. “Thank you, and of course you looks dashing today.” She turned herself and facing him, “I’m nervous right now, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun holds Eunji’s hands and says, “You’re not the only one, Eunji.”

Then, the door opens and her favourite people is coming into the room one by one. Apink, Infinite, Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jessica and Jonghyun. Everyone is awed by Eunji’s beauty. She looks radiant on her wedding day. The girls especially Naeun is happy for Eunji as she knows everything about her; her one-sided love, crush, rejection, everything. Seeing Eunji in white gown, her eyes b with tears.

“Awww.. Naeun.. Don’t cry, if you cry I’m gonna cry too!” Eunji hugs her best friend. “Don’t cry, Naeun. Let’s take pictures all together!” Yonghwa tries to cheer up everyone. Although he is going to give his sister off to another man, he does not want to show his sadness in front of his sister.

Sungkyu taps on Hoya’s shoulder “She looks beautiful, right?” Hoya smiles weakly. She does looks beautiful. To him, she has always been a beauty. A beauty with A+ personality. He has been staring at her and their eyes meet. She sends a smile and mouthing ‘See you later..’ He nods and smile back to Eunji.

“See you at wedding hall!” Everyone left the room and Baekhyun looks at Eunji. “So, are you ready?” “Let’s do this..” She smiles and take a deep breath before she walks hand in hand with Baekhyun. Everyone is sitting at their respective seats when the MC announces the bride arrival. The groom is standing nervously waiting for his bride to walk the aisle.

Eunji already standing at the garden entrance with Yonghwa as her . “I can’t believe you are going to be someone’s wife. You know that I always love you, right?” Yonghwa try to control his expression as this is a very important day for his sister.

“Thank you oppa, for everything. Even if I am someone’s wife, you are still the number one in my heart.” She smiles gratefully. “Should we go, now?” Both of them walk down the aisle toward the groom who is waiting with nervous smile.

Once they arrive, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter