Attraction

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji wake up early in the morning to do the breakfast. Well, since she lives with Yonghwa oppa and her grandmother, she’s the one doing all the chores at the house. Since her grandmother needs to go to her store, she doesn’t want to burden her with the chores. Sometimes Yonghwa oppa will help her.

“I’m going to school first!” She gets up from the chair after eating her breakfast. “Hey, wait me up! Bye, grandmother!” Yonghwa quickly finishing his breakfast and chases Eunji.

“Yah! Eunji, don’t walk too fast!” Eunji turned her head and laugh at Yonghwa’s acting clumsy early in the morning. She stops walking and wait for Yonghwa then, they start walking together.

“Oppa, why are you keep wanting to walk with me to school? It’s not like we go the same school.” Eunji asked.

“Eunji-yaa, how come you say that to me? I’m your oppa, remember?” Yonghwa start sulking. He’s still the Yonghwa that she knows.

“Aii, my oppa. Don’t be like that, okay?” Eunji pinched Yonghwa’s cheek. Since the lost of their parents, they always being careful and trying not to hurt each. But, today without reason, they back to the old them.

“So, any exciting news? Is there any boy that sending you love letter?” Yonghwa smiled cheekily.

“Not really exciting, but maybe for you it’ll be exciting. I don’t expect one of my teacher’s sons was one of them.” Eunji replied nonchalantly.

“I knew it! Who wouldn’t fell in love with my pretty and beautiful dongsaeng? If I’m not your oppa, maybe I’ll fell in love with you too.” Yonghwa laughed.

“Oppa, watch your mouth! How about Seohyun unnie then?” Eunji asked.

“It’s okay. She will never mad. Even she acknowledged your beauty.” Yonghwa’s reply make him got a smack from Eunji. “Greasy old man.”

“Hey, I’m just 2 years apart from you, okay. Anyway, should I hire you a bodyguard? I’m worry that there will be someone chasing you all around the school. Should I make Hoya as your bodyguard?” Eunji rolled her eyes. Yonghwa always pairing her with Hoya. It’s not she hate it, it’s just uncomfortable. Plus, who know her heart right now?

“Oppa, if you do that, I’ll kill you! Look, bye! We’ll catch up to each other later at home~” Eunji running away from Yonghwa.

“Aishhh, this kid. I really meant it.” Yonghwa sighed and walking opposite of Eunji’s direction.

-----------------------------------

Eunji is humming to her favourite song, “Lovely Day” while waiting for her friends at the cafeteria. While she is looking around, she feels someone touch her shoulder. “Hey.” Her body trembled a bit. “Oh, morning Hoya...”

Hoya sits beside Eunji and eats the bread that he bought from the counter. “Want some?” Eunji shook her head. “Are you okay, Eunji? You look pale.” Hoya tried to brighten the awkward atmosphere between them. He put her hand on Eunji’s forehead, making Eunji’s heart thumping faster.

“Your body is normal. But, seriously, you look so pale that you’re going to pass out anytime.” Hoya stated. Eunji is not giving him any response; she’s too nervous and embarrassed in front of Hoya.

“You look too pale, Eunji. TOO pale. Are you sure that you don’t want to take a bite?” Eunji shook her head again; without any words coming out from with her eyes keep looking on the floor.

Eunji who is feeling uncomfortable with Hoya, get up to find another table but stopped by Hoya that holding her hand. She seems more agitated with his action.

Hoya’s POV

She let go of my hand harshly and says, “What are you doing, Hoya?” with her furious expression. This is the expression that I want to see on her face. I missed this expression.

I shove the bread in . Even if she resists it, I’m capable of doing that. She pouted and eating the bread. Of course her face is full of cream from the bread when she tried to stop me. I can’t stop laughing look at her.

While she trying to wipe off the cream on her face, I stare at her face for a while. It’s been a long time since we sit alone together even though we always meet each other; with Apink and Infinite. I never had the opportunity to sit and talk to her alone. She become very pretty as she grows up.

End of Hoya’s POV

Eunji’s POV

What’s wrong with him? Looking intensely at me. There’s still dirt on my face? I quickly clean my face. I heard him chuckled. What’s wrong with him, actually?

“What are you doing, Hoya? Are you going crazy early in the morning?” My question made him laugh. What the heck with this guy? Is one of his brain parts not working in the morning?

“Nothing. It’s nice to see you again.” He smiled. Don’t smile at me, Hoya. My heart is going to explode anytime. Seriously, I’m really irritated with his action.

Suddenly, he gets up and says “Don’t show that expression to anyone else. Just show it to me only, okay?” He ruffled my hair and walk away. He must think that my expression is too ugly to show to others. But it’s nice to talk to him again. He’s never changing. Still handsome and playful; just like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter