Prom Night (Part 1)

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, we need to make this perfect for this prom night. Let’s do our best and have fun! Go go PinkFinite!” They do the cheer before go up to the stage.

 

The first pair go up the stage and dance to their song. Every pairing has their own concept. R&B, hip hop, modern, and so on. Hoya and Eunji is the last pair to go up the stage because they are going to dance to jazz song. So, it will create a romantic atmosphere at the prom. “So, Eunji. Are you ready? Our turn is next.” Hoya asked. He can feel that Eunji is uncomfortable the white mini dress. “Are you sure that you want to dance in that dress, Eunji?” He is concerned about her.

 

“It’s not like I have other option, right? It’s just the backside of the dress is too long and I’m afraid that I might trip over it.” Eunji exclaimed worriedly. “It’s okay, Eunji. I’ll make sure that you won’t trip. So, let’s go!” Hoya pulled Eunji’s hand. After high-fiving Chorong and Dongwoo whose performance just ended, both of them go up to the stage. When they are standing at the middle of the stage, they receive a huge round of applause because both of them are quite a role model to all students to the school. “You’re ready?” Hoya looked at Eunji. She nods her head. “Let’s do this.”

 

While Eunji and Hoya performing, Yookyung, Hayoung and Naeun talk to Bomi. “Bomi, we hope that you’re not offended by this question but we really dying to know about this. You’re in the good term with Hoya, right?” They looked at Bomi. “Yeah, why?” Bomi asked. “Do you guys interested in our relationship?” Bomi asked. “Ah, nothing. It just that the way you look at them performing is so intense. We thought that you’re in a bad term with Hoya.” Naeun exclaimed.

 

“Ahh, no because it just this is the first time I see Hoya smiling like that.” Bomi explained. The three of them looking at each other. “What do you mean by that, Bomi?” Bomi smiles, “I think this is the most genuine smile that I ever see from him. Yah, why are we talking about this now? We need to get ready for our last performance.” Bomi shoved all three of them and take a glance at Hoya & Eunji with a sad glance.

 

After their part ended, both of them smile in satisfaction. But then, the music changed to an upbeat rhythm. Hoya start walking around Eunji about 2 times before he tear off the backside of the dress; this is one of the gimmick that they prepared secretly from PinkFinite member and it gains huge reaction from the guests. Then, all of the PinkFinite members go up the stage and dance together.  All of them having so much fun together and the performance ended perfectly.  

 

After their performance, it’s Eunji’s oppa, Yonghwa and his band turn. Eunji walks to Yonghwa and his friends. “Annyeong, oppa-deul! Please do your best for tonight. I’m sure you guys gonna rock it!” Eunji cheered. “Yeah, thanks a lot, Eunji. But, that was a great gimmick over there.” Jonghyun exclaimed. He hugs Eunji, so proud of his favourite dongsaeng. “Yahhh, Lee Jonghyun! Why are you the one hugging her? That’s supposed to be me!” Yonghwa clicked his tongue. “Here he go again. I can’t stand oppa and his jealousy. Haih, I don’t understand how Seohyun unnie can like a person like you, oppa. Alright, let me hug you, my pitiful oppa.” Eunji laughed.

 

“Hey, let’s take a selfie before going on the stage.” Minhyuk suggested. “Alright, let me take my phone first.” Jongshin take out his phone from the pocket. “Alright, get ready guys. 1, 2, 3. Click!” They smiled. “Alright. Jongshin oppa, don’t forget to send me the picture later. Now, go on stage and rock the night!” Eunji said. “Yeah, and please go change your outfit. Your look is too provocative. Not suitable for a high school senior.” Yonghwa reminded her. Suddenly, she feel her blood rushed because everyone is looking at her.

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m going to change to a proper dress after this since I have one performance left. Bye, oppa!” While Yonghwa and his band go up the stage, Eunji left the backstage and go straight to the dressing room since she doesn’t want to attract more attraction.

 

When she go into the room, everybody is looking at her. “Eunji, you’re late! Where did you go?” Chorong asked. “Oh, I’m with Yonghwa oppa just now. I hardly see him at home so I went to see him. It’s nice to see my oppa doing so well with his band.” Eunji smiled.

“By the way, the gimmick that you and Hoya did was amazing. Haha, we didn’t even think about that. But, are you sure the dress is okay?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Yup, actually that part of the dress can be attached back. You don’t have to worry. It is designed like that.” Eunji smiled while looking at Hoya. Suddenly, Woohyun stand beside Eunji and give her a blanket. “Here, wrap yourself. You must be cold.” Woohyun’s action made PinkFinite members’ stunned.

 

“Good job, our gentleman. Oh, Eunji. Don’t you have to prepare for your duet?” Dongwoo tried to break the awkward atmosphere.

“Ah, thanks Dongwoo! I should get ready now or Baekhyun will mad at me. So, I’ll meet you guys offstage later. You guys have fun tonight!” Eunji bid goodbye to them. “So, should we enjoy ourselves, tonight?” All the PinkFinite cheer “YES!” and then go out from the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter