Confession

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few months later, at the park…

“Hello Eunji.” Naeun touch Eunji’s shoulder who sit on the swing; smiling to herself.

“Hi, Naeun. Where are Yookyung and Hayoung?” Eunji asked.

“They’ll come later. Don’t worry. Eunji, i have one question that I really want to ask you.” Naeun replied.

“What?”

“Why you seem closer to Hoya than us? You spend time with him more than you spend with us.” Naeun pouted.

“Sorry if I’ve been ignoring you guys. I won’t do it again, okay?” Eunji smile, before continue, “Actually, I have a secret to tell you guys, but let’s wait for Yookyung and Hayoung okay?”

“What secret? Hurry, tell us!” Hayoung excited when she heard the word ‘secret.’

“Yah! When you guys arrive?” Eunji asking her friends, who sit on the ground, get ready to hear her secret.

“Just now. Tell us the secret!” Yookyung said.

“Okay, okay. No need to push me, Yookyung.” Yookyung smiled.

“Actually, I like someone.” Eunji confessed.

“Who?” Her friend curious about it.

“Is it Kyungsoo?” Hayoung asked. Eunji shook her head.

“Minhyuk?” Yookyung mentioned Minhyuk’s name. Eunji smile but she shook her head again.

“Don’t tell me that the boy is...” Naeun don’t even finish her words and interrupted by Hayoung and Yookyung, “HOYA???” Eunji nod her head shyly.

“Eunji, are you sure about that?” Naeun asked.

“Yup, these days I’ve been thinking about him. What should I do?” Eunji said.

“No wonder you closer to him than us these days.” Naeun replied.

“Just confess to him, Eunji. End of the story.” Yookyung smiled. She’s happy for her friend. Finally, she develops some interest to boys.

“But how?” Eunji don’t know what to do since she is inexperience in this kind of thing.

(OST : APink - I Don't Know) *open in new tab*

“Why don’t you confess to him during graduation party? It’ll be two weeks from now.” Hayoung suggested.

“Talking about graduation, you are going to sing right?” Naeun asked.

“Yeah. I hope that i can sing well on that day.” Eunji answered.

“Don’t forget about the confession too.” Hayoung reminding Eunji.

“Yeah…” Eunji replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day before graduation party…

“Confess, not, confess, not...” Eunji pluck the petal from a flower in her hand. She sits in the garden while listening to music.

Someone coming to her and take out one of the earpiece. Eunji look at the person and smile.

“Naeun, you come? Sit down.” Naeun sit on the chair. Naeun look at the garden. It is so captivating once eyes landed on the landscape; with a small house built in the edge, white table and chairs in the middle of the garden. So beautiful that it can’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter