Misunderstanding

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The third year students are doing their best for their finals. Most of their times are spent for studying. Pinkfinite also using every ounce of their energy to study. Because they have decided to study together, most of the time they are together along with Baekhyun. Usually their study spot is at conference room in public library.

 

Eunji notices that since the prom night, Baekhyun has been quiet and rarely talk. Maybe he stressed about final. While studying, Hoya notices that Eunji looking at Baekhyun who is busy jotting down the notes. “Ahhhhh, I’m so tired!” Sungyeol exclaimed. “Should we go to cafe for a refreshment?” “Should we go?” Sunggyu smirked. “Let’s go!” Everyone quickly pack up their things and get ready to go. But then, Naeun realizes that Eunji is not packing. “Eunji, don’t you want to go?” She shakes her head.

 

“No, I’m not going because I already promised my oppa that I’ll meet him later. Sorry.” Eunji looks apologetic. “It’s okay, Eunji.” Then, Naeun whispers to her, “I know there are another reason you staying back. It’s because of him, right?” Both of them glance at Baekhyun that laugh heartily and bidding goodbye to PinkFinite. “I just need to confirm with him something. I’ll tell you later.” Naeun patted her best friend’s shoulder. She just want the best for Eunji and she hope that Baekhyun can be the one. “I’ll go first. Bye, Eunji.” Naeun walks away with Myungsoo. Before leaving, Hoya takes a last look at both Eunji and Baekhyun. Yeah, they look better together.

 

30 minutes passed and they are still studying. They already changed their study spot to the table near the bookshelves. Eunji keep glancing at Baekhyun each five minutes. She seems hesitates to start the conversation because Baekhyun just focuses on book. Looking at Eunji monologues by herself makes Baekhyun chuckles. How she can be that cute?

 

Notices that Baekhyun looking at her, she grins. “Want to go get some coffee?” “I thought that Yonghwa oppa is coming?” He replied. “Ohh, suddenly he said he has urgent meeting with CNBlue oppas.” She exclaimed. Baekhyun know from there, waiting for Yonghwa is just her silly excuse so that she can talk to him alone.

 

As no answer come out from Baekhyun, she continues, “Well, if you want to stay, I don’t really mind. I should go then.” Eunji started packing her books. Honestly, she feels so angry as she is being ignored by Baekhyun. He never do that to her. When she starts walking, Baekhyun holds her hands. She looks back at Baekhyun. “I’ll go with you.” He smiles calmly. How can I stay mad at him..

 

“Baekhyun, do you resent me or something?” Eunji starts the conversation after their drinks arrived at their table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter