Untitled

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People said that first love is hard to forget and right now it implies to Eunji. It’s already 5 months since she’s going out with Dongwoon. No matter how hard she tries to forget Hoya, she just can’t. She can’t resist herself from calling Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung just to know about Hoya. Of course she did asked about her friends; she really care about her friends. She usually asks Naeun about Hoya because Naeun is the closest to her; how he’s doing, his study, his love life, anything related to Lee Howon.

Son Dongwoon, of course she really likes him. Good thing that he was the one that asked her to be his girlfriend during the “Phantom of The Opera” musical. Dongwoon such a sweetie to her; for now she is really grateful for everything she has. Lovely family, caring friends, and a boyfriend who never fail to make her life happy.

Hoya is having good time in his life. He is happy with Krystal that has change herself to a better girlfriend. He also has Bomi; his new best friend. Of course Infinite still his close buddies, but Bomi more like someone that he can share his thought and opinions. She right now replacing Eunji’s place in his life.

------------------------------------------------

Soccer competition is coming up. Dongwoon and Beast members are preparing themselves for the competition. This is one of the biggest competitions because they will compete with other schools from other cities. Hoya will be participating in this event too. When Eunji went back to Busan last week, she met with Apink and Infinite. Of course Hoya and Krystal was there too. Yeah. Hoya and Krystal. She tried really hard to be cheerful and hide her real feeling whenever she is in front of Hoya. Those tingling feeling made her beating faster than normal whenever she’s around Hoya. She knows that her doing is so wrong because she already has Dongwoon, but she really can’t help it. Naeun knows everything about what is happening to Eunji. Who can forget their first love, right? She really respects Eunji. Eunji has been had feeling for Hoya for almost two years yet she can still acting normal in front of him.

Right now, Naeun is happy with Sungjae. Myungsoo keep trying to get close to her; but she only treat Myungsoo as one of her friends. Myungsoo just happy with this situation; it’s better to be liked than hated by Naeun. Yookyung and Sungyeol right now is officially a couple. Infinite and Apink are really curious how Yookyung and Sungyeol would end up together, but they really happy for the new couple. Hayoung still and keep spazzing about Sungjong and Sungjong is really comfortable with Hayoung. As for the others, they are just enjoying themselves and having fun with Apink and Infinite.

The soccer match will be held at Eunji’s school. This means that Hoya and his teams will come. The event will be held for a month on weekend only because the organizer doesn’t want to disturb their study time.

--------------------------------------------------

Whenever Dongwoon’s team or Hoya’s team has match on that day, Eunji will come to school and support both of the team. Eunji really want to meet up Dongwoon with Hoya, but there’s no chance to do it. But, today this is her chance to do so because both Dongwoon and Hoya’s team have match today.

“Hi Dongwoon oppa!” Eunji greet Dongwoon with a great smile.

“Hello, my cutie Eunji. It’s still early to come for my match. I wonder what has made you come here early in the morning.” Dongwoon replied.

Eunji sits beside Dongwoon and says “Oppa, my friend’s team is going to have a match this morning. So, I come early to give him my support.” Eunji smile as she is tying Dongwoon’s boot.

“Oh, really? If your friend’s team win today’s match, his team will go to final. If my teams do well in our match, we might meet each other in final.” Dongwoon said.

“Ayyy, oppa. Don’t be so confident. You might won’t be able to go to final.” Eunji make fun of him.

“Well, let’s bet. If my team make it to final and win the final match, then you would go out with me for another date. If don’t, I’ll become your servant for one day.” Dongwoon smile cheekily.

“Okay, oppa. We’ll see. Oppa, I’m going first. Hoya is going to compete later. I want to see him for a while. Okay?” Eunji get up and get ready to walk away.

But then, Dongwoon stop her. Dongwoon get up, standing in front of Eunji, smile and plant a kiss on Eunji’s forehead. Eunji is shocked when Dongwoon did that to her.

“There, our lovey dovey couple. So sweet.” Doojoon keep admiring the two people. Eunji then run away from the Beast members who just got there; run from embarrassment.

“You do really like her, huh?” Hyunseung asked. Dongwoon just smiled.

“She’s really special. How can our cold Dongwoon become lovely Dongwoon? I’m really curious about that. She must have cast spell on you.” Kikwang said.

“Well, maybe? But, I’ll cherish her as my girlfriend. I really love her. It’s hard to find a girl like her.” Dongwoon replied.

“Talking about Eunji, why is she come early? Doesn’t she know that our match is held th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter