This Feeling

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuk and Kyungsoo looking at Hoya and Eunji. Minhyuk, of course that he feel jealous towards Hoya. He tries to approach Eunji for a long time and only now Eunji treat him as a friend. But, Hoya just knows her for a short time and already close to her. But, Minhyuk can’t do anything, it’s up to Eunji.

After the birthday party, Hoya and Eunji’s relationship going better. It’s like love-hate relationship. Sometimes they fight with each other, but sometimes they good. Sometimes, Eunji will treat Hoya an ice-cream, watch him and Yonghwa play at field and sometimes Hoya will accompany her reading at the garden behind her house.

As usual, Eunji and Hoya sending books to other class, 6-C which is Yookyung’s class. They come in and put the books on the teacher’s table. When they want to get out from the class, Eunji hears some students whispering about her and Hoya; made her stop immediately. Hoya who noticed Eunji stopped, pull her hand and walk out from the class. Eunji confuse with Hoya’s action but she follows him anyway.

Yookyung, who witness the incident is confuse ‘did they just said that Eunji like Hoya? I must ask Eunji. But, if she does like him, why she didn’t tell me?’ Yookyung talked to herself. She needs to ask Eunji this evening.

In the bus, on the way to get home, a friend of Hoya come and sits beside Eunji.

“Eunji, I heard that someone said that you like Hoya. Is it true?” She asked.

Yookyung who is curious eavesdrop their conversation. Hayoung and Naeun looking at each other; because of Yookyung’s weird action, asking.

“Yah, Yookyung, what are you doing?” Naeun asked.

“Shush! Lower your voice, I want to hear what Eunji saying.” Yookyung whispered.

“What is it about?” Hayoung replied.

“Just listen, okay?” Naeun and Hayoung did the same thing as Yookyung.

“What? Me liking Hoya? No no no! Where did you get this information?” Eunji asked back.

“In my class, everyone is talking about you liking Hoya. Is it true?” The girl replied.

Eunji burst into laughter. “Hahahahahhaha. No way, you know, I’m fighting with him every day, how come I will like him? No way!” Eunji try to cover . She can’t stop laughing.

“Great. I thought that you like him.” The girl smiled.

“Oh, I know, you like him?” The girl blushed.

“What’s your name?” Eunji asked.

“Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon.” Jiyeon stated.

“Nice to meet you, Jiyeon.” Eunji smiled and shake hand with Jiyeon.

“Oh, my house is getting near. I should get ready to get down. See you later, Eunji.” Jiyeon waved. Eunji waved back.

Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung who been eavesdropping Eunji go to Eunji in rush.

“Eunji, you have some explanation to do this evening. Meet at the park at 6. Okay?” Naeun said.

Eunji dumbfounded when her friend said that ‘What explanation?’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eunji, do you like Hoya?” Yookyung asked.

“Again? You know what actually, this is the 4th time I’ve been asked about the same question. I’m tired!” Eunji exclaimed. “And out of many question, how you guys can ask question that related to Hoya?”

“Eunji, are you mad?” Hayoung asked. She scared that Eunji might be angry.

“It’s not that I mad, I’m just sick of hearing his name every day.” Eunji sighed.

“I thought that you guys are friends now.” Yookyung replied.

“Yeah, but more to my fighting friend?” Eunji stated.

“Okay, whatever. Quick, tell us about it. Is it truth or not about the rumor that we heard?” Hayoung asked.

“No. I’m just friend with him. Nothing more than that, okay? Don’t you believe your friend?” Eunji replied.

“Of course we believe in you.” Naeun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Boo!” Eunji surprised.

“Yah! Who told you to do that to me?” Eunji hit Hoya using her weapon; bottle.

“Jung Eunji, that’s hurt okay? Every day I got hit by that thing.” Hoya pouted.

“Serves you right. Do it again and I’ll hit you.” Eunji smiled cheekily.

Hoya takes seat beside Eunji in the bus. In class, they don’t interact much. They just doing the task together and that’s it. Only outside of the school, they interact more.

Hoya- Blue, Eunji- Pink

Hey Hoya, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter