Decision

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the first kiss incident, things have been awkward between Baekhyun and Eunji. It’s not like Eunji hate him, but the kiss is something that impossible to happen between her and Baekhyun. She tried to be normal whenever she sees Baekhyun, but it didn’t work.  At Baekhyun’s side, he wants to act normal but Eunji’s behaviour upset him. Did she really hate that kiss?

When they’re preparing to go to the lab for Chemistry, Baekhyun who is actually studying in the next class call Naeun to give something to Eunji.

 “Eunji, Baekhyun give you this.” Naeun give her a folded yellow paper. Eunji take the folded yellow paper that put by Baekhyun just now. ‘Read it when you’re home.’ is written on top of it. She put it quickly in her pocket.

 “Waaaaa, Eunji got secret admirer!” Bomi grinned. Eunji hit Bomi’s arm, “Yahhh! Don’t say it loud Bomi!” They giggle together while walking to class.

---------------------------------------------

Hello, Eunji. I hope you’ll read this letter when you get home. Eunji grinning seeing the first sentence. She put her bag down and lying in her bed.

Why are you avoiding me since that incident? You know that it’s unintentional. I didn’t know that you haven’t had your first kiss yet. I’m so sorry >.< I hope that you’ll forgive me. I want to be close to you, should I apply for student committee member too? Don’t worry. I’ll always take care of you, Eunji. I promise. Even if you don’t like me back, I still want to be friend with you.

                                                                                                                                                                XOXO, Baekhyun.

She smiling when finishes reading Baekhyun’s letter. He sure knows how to make people smile and cannot stay mad at him. “What a cutie Baekhyun.” She folds the paper back and keeps it in her drawer.

The next day, Baekhyun really apply to be student committee member and he accepted, replacing Joon who already moved to another school. Eunji can’t even believe that he could do until to that extent just to be with her. She never assume it as bad, she even think that Baekhyun is really cute.

“Hi, I’m Byun Baekhyun. I’m the new committee member. Please teach me a lot. I’m happy to be in an organization with Kibum sunbaenim and Eunji.” He smiled. After that, he takes a seat beside Eunji. They smile to each other.

After meeting, they go back home together. Along the walk, they don’t say a word because they keeping their thought to themselves.

“Hey, Eunji...” She turned to Baekhyun. “What is it?”

“Em, nothing. It’s just that I’m happy to work with you and spend time with you.” Baekhyun smiled. He tried not to bring up the kiss incident. Otherwise, they will be more awkward.

“Well, I’m looking forward to work with you too.” She flashed her beautiful eye smile.

Eunji and Baekhyun become closer day by day. Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung are really happy with Eunji’s improvement. They are secretly hoping that Eunji and Baekhyun will end up together because they can see great chemistry between Eunji and Baekhyun. But, they know that Eunji’s love for Hoya is too big that no one can replace Hoya in her heart.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naeun is sitting at the bench while waiting for Myungsoo finish his basketball practice. Well, her eyes might be looking at her boyfriend, but her mind keep thinking about Eunji and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter