Misunderstanding

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The housewarming party is going well. He’s happy that Yonghwa, Eunji’s brother coming to his party. Well, he’s being thankful for Yonghwa to attend the party as Eunji’s representative. After the party, he tells Yonghwa to wait for him so that they can go to the hospital together.

“Umma, can I take some of the food to Eunji?” He asked his mother.

“Aigoo, my son, you really like that girl? Okay, you can take as much as you want. She needs to be healthy so that you can go to the school together...” His mother smiled while helps him to pack the food. “Please send my regards to her, okay? When she get well, don’t forget to bring her home so that I can know her better.”

“Umma, it’s not like she’s my girlfriend. She’s only a friend.” He denied her mother’s statement but it clearly that he really like Eunji as his cheek is blushing. “Umma, I’ll go first. Love you, umma.” He kissed his mother’s cheek.

“Okay, take care Baekhyun. Love you too.” His mother sends him to the gate. She also bid goodbye to Yonghwa who already waiting for him in front of the house.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoya’s POV

There’s still one hour before my turn is over. Why I’m so sleepy right now? What if Eunji regain her consciousness while I’m sleeping? No, Hoya! You need to be awake. Baekhyun will come and replace me taking care of Eunji. Speaking of Baekhyun, I just know him last Friday. At first, I was really confused. Who is he to Eunji that he came from Seoul just to meet her? How come he was with Eunji last Friday? I thought that she had some task need to be done with Joon. What if Baekhyun was the reason why Eunji admitted to hospital?

Naeun told me that he’s the new student that going to study at our school. Luckily he said that he was one of Eunji’s friends in Seoul. But how come I didn’t know about him? I thought Eunji told me about her friends to me before. Maybe he’s one of Eunji’s secret admirers? Since when I care about Eunji this much? Aigoo, Lee Howon. You must be tired. Let’s sleep for a while.

I walk to Eunji’s bed and sit on the chair beside her. “Eunji, please wake up. You know that many people love you and want you to get well soon.” I don’t know what’s going on with me but I automatically take her hand near to my face and I rest my head on the bed.

End of Hoya’s POV

 

“Yonghwa-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi, would you guys tell me what actually happened to Eunji-ssi?” The doctor that in charge of Eunji asked.

“Actually, I don’t know what happened to my sister, doctor. I only got call from Baekhyun saying that Eunji was admitted to hospital because she had a small accident.” Yonghwa replied. He looks at Baekhyun asking for an explanation.

‘Is it okay for me to tell this?’ Baekhyun talk to himself.

“Baekhyun-ssi, can you tell us?” The doctor asked again. At first he doesn’t want to tell the story. After being persuaded by Yonghwa, finally he spill out everything about Eunji and Joon.

The doctor nods his head. “I thought so, during the treatment she had very worried and scared expression. So, I thought something bad happened to her. So, she might be having a little bit of trauma after she wakes up. So, I hope that you guys can watch her closely after this. So, next week she might not being able to go to school. I’ll give her a week of leave so that she got fully rest before going to school.

Yonghwa and Baekhyun walk out from the doctor’s room. “Hyung, can you keep it as a secret from her Pinkfinite friends?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why?” Yonghwa asked back.

“That’s because I don’t want her to be passive after this. She might not be happy if people know about her dark secret. Please, hyung. I want to protect her like this. That’s why I just tell them that Eunji had small accident. One more thing, I’m just saying, don’t tell anyone that I’m the one who saved her, okay?” Baekhyun speak up.

“I understand. I will not tell them. Do you want some drink? I’m going to cafeteria.” Yonghwa replied.

“It’s okay, hyung. I’ll go to Eunji now. It’s going to be my turn to take care of her.” Baekhyun said. They part their way.

-----------------------------------------

Eunji opens her eyes slowly; looking at her surroundings. It was very unfamiliar to her; all white. Her eyes begin to wander and notice her hand is being held by someone. She quickly pulls away her hand that makes Hoya awake.

“Uh, Eunji! Are you alright now?” Hoya asked worriedly.

 

Eunji’s POV

I see Hoya in front of me. I just hug him and cry. I don’t know but I’m scared so I hug him tighter.

“Arasso, Eunji. Its okay, it’s okay. You’re alright now.” Hoya calmed me. So, Hoya was the one who saved me. I don’t clearly remember who saved me though.

“I’m scared Hoya. I’m scared. Thank you for being there for me.” She keep hugging Hoya who really clueless.

End of Eunji’s POV

 

Hoya’s POV

What is she talking about?

“Don’t worry, Eunji. Look, I’m here right? There’s nothing that you should be scared of.” She hugs me really tight. I can’t even move.

“Hoya, you’ll promise that you won’t tell anyone about it?” Is there something that Eunji hiding from all of us? Whatever Hoya, just play along with it.

“Eunji, let’s eat okay? You need to eat so that you become healthy and can go to school.” Eunji nod her head and broke the hug. Pheww, finally I get some air to breathe. She seems so cheerful when I feed her the food. I smile. I’m happy that she becomes energetic again.

What’s wrong with me today? Since when I become fond of Eunji like this? It’s been a long time since we acting close like this. Then, a kiss planted on my cheek. Surprised, I look to Eunji. “Thank you, Hoya for everything.” I feel that my cheek is going to burst. What is this feeling? Why I feel so embarrassed right now?

“Hoya, what’s wrong? Feed me more food, Hoya.” Eunji whining like a kid. It’s the first time I see this side of her. I look at my watch. Aish, where’s Baekhyun? It’s already late. I’m going to be scolded by Woohee if I late. I have movie date at 6. Baekhyun, come already! I feel weird if I stay longer in this room. Save me!

End of Hoya’s POV

 

-----------------------------------------

Baekhyun is so excited to see Eunji and going to feed her the food that he has bring for her. Just thinking about it makes her happy. At the moment he open the ward door, he stunned. He sees Eunji and Hoya hugging together. He doesn’t know what to do so he closes the door silently without any noise. Then, he leans his body against the wall.

Yonghwa who just come from the cafeteria surprised to see Baekhyun is standing outside the room. “Baekhyun, why are you standing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter