The Truth

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, Hoya. I hope that you'll try to figure out by yourself. She is a girl who keeps everything to herself. It's a pain to look at her. She might be cheerful and bright all the time, but she's a lonely person in heart." Naeun said. "We have to go right now. Got some errands to do. Let's go Myungsoo." She pulled her boyfriend and walked out from the cafe.

"Son Naeun, I thought that we don't have any plan besides lunch with Hoya." Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Is my boyfriend always been this clueless?" Naeun touched her forehead. "We need to leave him alone. He need some time to digest everything that we told him. I can't believe that he thought Eunji crushing on you, Myungsoo."

"Well, I think that must be when we sent Jessica noona and Krystal to airport. I met Eunji at the coffee shop after that. After we walked out from the shop, I saw Hoya near there. He must be waiting for Eunji." Myungsoo exclaimed. "He might like Eunji too but he still clueless about his feeling."

"Wait, you met Eunji after we sent Jessica unnie? For what?" Naeun asked.

"I smell some jealousy here..." Myungsoo grinned. Naeun seem flustered with his statement. "Say who?" Naeun quickly averted her gaze to somewhere else.

"Actually, that time was my first encounter to get to know you, Naeun. I asked Eunji everything about you. Actually I've loved you since first year of middle school but I have to suppress my feeling because you dated Sungjae." Naeun can't believe that Myungsoo had feeling for her from middle school. "Don't worry, Naeun. I'll always love you forever and ever." Myungsoo hold Naeun’s hand tightly.

Naeun is totally touched with Myungsoo's words but she try to control her elated feeling. "So, since we don't have any schedule, should we go on a date? I'll let you choose the place since you wowed me with your confession just now."

Myungsoo's eyes filled with sparkles. "Really? Then, should we go to amusement park?"

"You sure know my favourite, Myungsoo. Yeay, I want to go to haunted house. Let's go!" Naeun pulls Myungsoo's arm and they make their way to amusement park happily together.

Hoya still thinking about what Naeun said to him. He can't believe that Eunji had special feeling for him. "So, the confession was actually real?"

                                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since then, Hoya feels awkward when he around Eunji. Eunji just keep trying to hide her nervousness when she spends time with Pinkfinite. But, when Baekhyun is beside her, she can be herself. Time flies really quickly and now they are already in their last year of high school. Holding position as Vice President of student committee, Eunji always spend time with Baekhyun that hold the President position. Seeing the chemistry between Eunji and Baekhyun makes Hoya even confused. He still don't know whether he like Eunji or not.

"Eunji, it's already time for meeting. Should we go now?" Baekhyun approached her. The school bell rang few minutes ago, indicating the school is over.

"Can you wait for a while? Let me pack my stuff." Eunji started packing her stuff.

"Eunji, meeting again?" Naeun asked. She just nods her head.  "Sorry, Naeun. This weekend I'll make it up to you, okay?" Naeun smiled.

"Hope that you don't disappoint me, Eunji. I'll go home first. Take care, Eunji." Naeun waved at her.

She waves back at Naeun. "Let's go, Baek." They walk side by side to student committee room.

"Okay, for our main event for this year. Do you guys have any suggestions?" Baekhyun asked the committee members. "Minah, please write it." He asked Minah, the secretary to jot down the suggestions. Musical plays, drama play, dance battle, singing competitions are some of the suggestions.

Baekhyun sighed. "Why Baek?" Eunji asked. "Well, actually since this is our last year, I want to held something that more meaningful." Baekhyun replied.

"President, I have one more suggestion." Mirim, the youngest committee member raised her hand. "Yes, Mirim. What is it?" Everyone anticipated her answer.

"Well, why don't we hold a prom night? Besides, I have been asking seniors that all competitions, matches and plays already be done and keep rotating every year. You also want to hold a meaningful event right?" Everyone nod their head.

"Yeah, Baekhyun. Almost 3 years I'm studying here, there's no such event as prom night. I think it's going to be awesome! Believe me." Kim Jongdae, the only final year committee member besides Baekhyun and Eunji, speak up.

"Well, prom night might not a bad idea. But many preparations needed to held the event and it requires so much time." Eunji seems not confident with the plan.

"Eunji unnie, we know that you guys are busy being final year students. So that's why we decided that final year students don't need to be involved with the preparations. I've been discussing this with Jimin oppa from second year to be the mastermind for this event." Mirim replied.

"How about you, Baekhyun?" Eunji turn to Baekhyun, who just listening silently.

"So, the final year students will be observing you guys. Have you done the proposal?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, hyung. Mirim and I have been working on this proposal since last week. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter