Christmas Meeting

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Merry Christmas Eunji!” Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung hugging their best friend; best friend that they missed really much.

“Merry Christmas, guys! Come on in!” Eunji invite her friend into her house. She’s happy born into this family. Her parents and grandparents really love to held parties especially on special occasion.

Eunji’s POV

Many people come to my house for this Christmas party. Yonghwa oppa invite his friends and I invite mine. Oppa said that he wants to introduce someone special to me and I’m sure it’s his girlfriend. Naeun called me earlier that they have surprise for me. I really can’t wait to see what kind of surprise they prepare for me.

End of Eunji’s POV

“Okay, where is the surprise? Please give it now!” Eunji asked excitedly while open her hands with her eyes closed; ready to accept the gift.

Before the girls can give the surprise to her, Yonghwa already shout her name, “Eunji! Come here faster!”

“Urm, sorry guys. I’ll come back to you later.” She flashes her famous eye smile to her friends and walking towards Yonghwa’s direction.

“Yah Naeun, where are they? Why they’re not coming yet?” Yookyung asked nervously; she afraid that they coming late.

“Don’t worry. They’ll come, trust me.” Naeun look at Yookyung.

“Oppa, why you called me?” Eunji asked. She looks at her oppa with curiosity. Yonghwa just smile seeing his sister. “Just wait my cute dongsaeng.”

Two girls walking towards them. “Hi Yonghwa. Sorry I’m late. Jessica asked me if she can tag along to this party.” Eunji turn to the owner of the voice who is behind her.

“Hi Eunji. You are Yonghwa’s dongsaeng, right? I’m Seo Ju Hyun but you can call me Seohyun unnie. Yonghwa did tell me about you. You are so cute.” Seohyun’s statement made Eunji blushed.

“Hello Seohyun unnie. You’re oppa’s girlfriend? You’re so pretty. Oppa, don’t you ever dare hurt Seohyun unnie, okay?” Eunji giving her glare to Yonghwa.

“Don’t worry my cute dongsaeng, I won’t.” Yonghwa replied. “Well, please excuse us for a while,” Yonghwa take Seohyun to somewhere else. Eunji wave at Seohyun and watching them until they disappear from her eyes.

“Eunji, don’t you remember me?” Another voice interrupted.

“Sica unnie, you know how much I missed you,” Eunji hug Jessica.

“Yeah, I missed you too. How about Seoul?” She asked.

“Great. But I love Busan more,” Eunji pouted.

“You’re going to be okay, Eunji.” Jessica giving her advice.

“Thanks unnie. Unnie, why are you alone? Where’s Krystal?” Eunji asked while trying to see whether she’s here or not.

“You know what Eunji, Krystal abandoned me just to be with her boyfriend. She said she’ll coming with him.” Jessica pouted.

“Oh, unnie, poor you. Let me hug you for a while. You can be with me all night long.” Eunji hugged Jessica. Only God knows her feeling. She’s really hurt when she heard the word ‘boyfriend’. She knows that Hoya will come to this party too.

Jessica realizes that Eunji hugged her for a long time. She knew something bad happened to her. So, she broke the hug and see Eunji wipe her tears. Jessica pull Eunji’s hand and lead her to the garden so that they can talk privately.

“Eunji, what’s wrong?” Jessica holds Eunji’s hand.

“Nothing, unnie. I’m okay.” Eunji said.

“Lie. You lied to me. You better tell me now. I don’t want you the only one who feel the pain. Let me share some of your pain okay?” Jessica assured.

“Hurm, actually unnie. I really liked this guy. But, now he has a girlfriend and it really hurt me. I don’t know what to do,” Eunji explained.

“It's okay dear. Right now we must focus on study okay? It’s okay to have feeling to boys but just ignore it first. Studying is our priority, okay Eunji?” Jessica said. Eunji nod her head. They smile to each other.

“Eunji!” Naeun come with Yookyung, Hayoung and three other girls that Eunji doesn’t recognize.

“Where are you going, Eunji? We’ve been searching for you. We want to introduce you to our special friends.” Hayoung said excitedly.

“Well, why don’t you just introduce them here? I want to know them too.” Jessica interrupted. Eunji might need someone beside her, so she decides to stay beside Eunji.

“Well, if you said so, Sica unnie. Okay, now I want to introduce A Pink to you Eunji!” Yookyung explained.

“A Pink?” Eunji and Jessica looked at each other.

“A Pink is our group’s name. We are singer in our school, but we’re in the process of learning dancing too.” Naeun take her turn to explain.

“Wah, so great! I wish I can be with you guys too.” Eunji said.

“Move back to Busan then you can be with us, right guys?” The other girls nod their heads.

“Introduction. You forgot the introduction. Who are the other three girls?” Eunji asked.

“Omo! I’m sorry. I forgot to introduce them. They are Park Chorong, Kim Namjoo and Yoon Bomi.” Hayoung introduce the girls. They wave to Eunji and Eunji wave back to them.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Jung Eunji. Just call me Eunji. This is Jung Soo Yeon unnie or you can call her Sica unnie.” Eunji introduce herself and Jessica to them.

“Are you siblings?” Chorong asked.

“Ah, no. But we have same surname. Actually, you can call us siblings because we close to each other.” Jessica explained. Eunji smile.

“Ah, where are the boys, Namjoo?” Hayoung asked.

“They said they’ll come. But I still don’t know why they late.” Namjoo replied.

They heard chaos at the front. They running and find out that Yonghwa is shouting to bunch of boys.

“What are you doing here?” Yonghwa asked.

“We come here to attend our friend’s party.” One of the boys replied.

 

“Who is your friend? I think my Eunji don’t have friends like you.” Yonghwa said.

“Oppa, they are my friends.” Naeun said. “I’m the one who invite them.”

“Oh, sorry boys. I thought that you are delinquents. You should tell me earlier, Naeun.” Yonghwa apologized.

“Come in guys.” Naeun invited. The boys come in.

“Oppa, don’t you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter