Their Thoughts.

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji’s POV

It’s been a year since that embarrassing confession incident. Right now, I’m studying at one of the best middle school in Seoul. Appa was promoted from Busan to Seoul. But, I miss Yonghwa oppa. Yonghwa oppa is staying with grandma and grandpa in Busan. But, whenever it comes to festival season, we will going back to Busan and meet them.

Talking about Busan, I really miss my friends. Even though I always go to Busan and stay there for two or three days, I’ve never be able to see Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung since they have their own schedule. We only able to know about each other by phone. Naeun already have a boyfriend. If I’m not mistaken, his name is Sungjae. They started dating on Valentine’s Day. How sweet. I wish I have a boyfriend too. Yookyung right now is friend with Sungyeol, her classmate and Hayoung is spazzing over a guy named Sungjong. Yookyung tell me that they meet some new friends. They are Bomi, Namjoo and Chorong. I can’t wait to meet them, but I’m not sure when. Maybe on Christmas.

For almost one year I’m in Seoul, I’m close to a sunbae which is two years older than me. His name is Seo In Guk sunbae but I’m more comfortable calling him In Guk oppa. He is a very good guy. He was the one that teach me on polishing my Seoul accent. He’s from Busan too. I’m glad that I meet Busan friend here. He’s just like my Yonghwa oppa. I’m happy that I have someone that can protect me here. But, I’m sad that because he’s going to graduate soon and go to high school. I will miss him.

(OST: Davichi - Will Think of You) *open in new tab*

Lee Howon or Hoya. The person that I liked for over one year. Now, I still have crush on him. Even though I was rejected indirectly, I still can’t forget him. I like everything about him.  I know that he already have girlfriend, Jung Soo Jung or Krystal. I know her. She is Sica unnie’s dongsaeng.  An unnie and my sunbae. In past, I always go to her house to study. She’s very good in her study. I really admired her. I wish I can meet her again. I always follow Hoya’s update from Naeun, the one who closest to me.

I know he is a sport star in the school. He is the captain of soccer team and track field athlete. I really miss the times that we shared together. I haven’t seen him after that incident. Maybe I’m the one who avoid him, because he did asked about me to Naeun, but I told Naeun not to reveal anything about me.  I guess that he already forget me as his friend.

Hoya’s POV

I’m in middle school now. I meet new friends here. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter