Lingering Feeling

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s brand new Sunday morning in June. Eunji decide to go out and have some fun with Chunji. She chooses some comfortable outfit and sit in front of mirror trying to find the match accessories for the outfit. Then, she noticed a silver necklace with alphabet EJ carved on it. It reminds her to someone. Since her breakup with Dongwoon, she doesn’t socialize much. Only recently, she becomes able to be herself.

“Eunji, I really love you.” Dongwoon said.

“Oppa, I love you too.” Eunji smiled.

“But, because of that I had to do this, Eunji.” Dongwoon replied.

“What do you mean by that, oppa?” Eunji asked in confusion.

“I want to break up.” Dongwoon said seriously. There’s no answer from Eunji. She remained silent.

“I don’t deny it. I really love you. I’ve been thankful that you always been there for me for all this time.” Dongwoon said. “But I have to. I know that you like me, but I can’t continue this relationship. Is not that you and I lacking something, it’s just me want to break up.” He took out something from his pocket.

“Without any reason?” Eunji finally spoke.

“Yup. I want you to cherish the moments that we’ve been through all this time. I give you this necklace so that you will treasure it.” Dongwoon put the necklace on Eunji.

“Thank you, Eunji for spending time with me today. This going to be the last time.” Dongwoon hugged her and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll go now. Bye bye Eunji.” Eunji just stared at Dongwoon’s back who walked away from her.

“Sorry Eunji. But I know that you have been in love with Hoya all this time.” The boy’s pride hurt and his tears fell. 

Eunji’s eyes got teary when she remembers that moment. She wipe her eyes and quickly get ready when she heard her umma calling and tell that Chunji already waiting for her.

----------------------------------------------

Eunji and Chunji having lunch at fast food restaurant on Chunji’s treat. Eunji really grateful for having Chunji as her friend. A friend that will always be there for her anytime. He’s the one the reason she become strong and accept the fact that she and Dongwoon don’t have special relationship anymore.

“Eunji, why are you not eating? I’m mad if you don’t eat!” Chunji pouted.

“Sorry, it’s just that I’m thinking about something. I’ll eat now.” Eunji replied and take a bite of her hamburger.

“Is it about Dongwoon hyung?” Eunji’s expression changed. “No need to think about him anymore, Eunji. There’s no point of you remember him. He already graduated and he might even meet a new girlfriend.” Chunji said nonchalantly without thinking about Eunji’s feeling.

“You’re right. He maybe already got a new girlfriend.” Eunji look d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter