New Environment

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is everyone is leaving me? First, Sica unnie and now, you’re going!” Eunji hits his chest continuously. “Aigoo, if you keep on hitting me, I might cannot go to Australia like this.” Baekhyun ruffled her hair. “I hate you!” Eunji pouted.

 

“Aigoo, it’s not like I’m going to stay there forever. I’ll try to come home during semester break. You don’t have to worry.” Baekhyun assured.

 

“You need to promise me!” Eunji hold up her pinky, asking him to do the same as her. “Yeah, I promise!” Both of them laughed. They are hugging for the last time before Baekhyun going into the departure section.

 

Eunji comes to the airport to send Baekhyun off to Australia for his study. Besides Eunji, Hoya, Naeun, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Yookyung also there. They waves at Baekhyun who already in the departure section.

 

Eunji cannot help but cries about her best friend’s leaving her. Sungyeol asks curiously, “Are you sure that they are not a couple? They are acting lovey dovey and they’re just friends? I cannot believe that!” “Well, believe it or not it’s up to you but Eunji told me that both of them have decided  are not going more than friend. It’s a pity though; I always thought they suit each other.” Naeun exclaimed. Hoya is somehow relieved by Naeun’s statement and cannot stop himself from smiling.

 

They are sitting at a cafe after they come back from the airport. The others are joining them and PinkFinite is complete. Everyone is chatting happily talking about which university are they accepted into. Eunji is staring outside, her mind already going somewhere since Baekhyun is not here with her. Naeun glances at her best friend, holding her shoulder.

 

“Eunji? Don’t be like that! It’s not like he’s staying there. He’ll be back during break right? Cheer up! Our  friends are gonna be sad if you don’t join the conversation. We’re still here for you, right?” Eunji looks at the others who talking happily. She should appreciate her friends more instead of sad about Baekhyun. She smiles and joins the conversation.

 

“So, which university you got accepted into?” Chorong asked everyone. Most of them are accepted into universities in Busan. Eunji cannot help but sighs because she will be alone in her university life. “So Hoya, which university?” Dongwoo asked. “I guess we’ll not seeing each other often as I got accepted into Seoul National University.” Eunji startles when she hears Hoya’s reply. “Really, Hoya? I got accepted into that university too!” She exclaimed.

 

Hoya widen his eyes, “Really? I guess we’ll be seeing each other then.” He replied. “Of course, but please don’t act like stranger whenever we bump into each other.” Eunji grinned and her reply gain laughter from their friends. Bomi cannot help but feeling uncomfortable as she knows that she and Hoya will be having long distance relationship since they would not be seeing each other often. Well, a big part of her is actually afraid that Hoya will fall in love with Eunji again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunji is enjoying her university life with new friends and new environment. As an Education major student, Eunji has been involved in many outside campus activities. Hoya has been busy with his study that they never meet with each other inside the campus. One day, while Eunji is having lunch with her coursemates, she encounters Hoya in the cafeteri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter