Who is he?

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji POV

Today. Yeah. Today is the day. I want to go to school to see the result which class I’m going to attend for my 6th grade. I get up early so that my brother would not come and disturb me.

“Eunji-ah!” Yonghwa oppa come into my room. He’s my brother. He is 14 which is two year older than me. He really great in soccer and he have his own soccer team.

“What do you want, oppa?” I brushed my hair. I want to look pretty today. For no reason.

“Do you want to go to school? Can I come along with you?” Yonghwa oppa asked.

“Why? Umma is the one who going to school with me.” I answered.

“Please Eunji-ah, I’m so boring here. Please please please.” Yonghwa oppa made a cute face in front of me. He knows that I don’t like him being like that. He only does this on special reason.

“Okay, okay.” I don’t want him to be clingy to me. It annoys me so much.

“Thank you, Eunji.” Oppa kissed my cheek.

“Yah, you stinky oppa! Go get your shower first!” I shouted to him but he already running out from my room.

He is my only sibling that I have. Sometimes he can be a cute, protective and annoying brother. I live here; in Busan with my parents and my grandparents. I really love them. They are my precious.

We’re taking taxi to my school since it kind of far away from my house. As soon as we arrived, umma go to the office to settle my school fee. My brother taking me to students’ list; to see which class I’m attending next year.

End of Eunji’s POV

“Annyeong Eunji-ah!” Kyungsoo waved at Eunji. Eunji waved back.

“Kyungsoo! Annyeong! I miss you know!” They hugged in front of Yonghwa.

“Yah, Jung Eunji! Why are you hugging other boy in front of me?” Yonghwa start to make his sad face which is annoy Eunji very much.

“Oppa! He’s just my friend!” Eunji mad. Kyungsoo who was Eunji’s enemy when she on her 3rd grade. They had become classmates for three years and now, they become best friend until their friends thought them as a couple.

“Which class do you attend Eunji?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I’m in 6-B. How about you?” Eunji return the question to Kyungsoo.

“I’m in 6-A.” Kyungsoo replied. “So, we didn’t get to be seatmate again, right?” Kyungsoo pouted.

“It’s okay, Kyungsoo. We still can see each other right? Our duty?” Eunji replied.

Kyungsoo and Eunji both are prefect and school’s singer. Kyungsoo are of the candidate for president of student body, but he rejected the offer. Eunji know that Kyungsoo didn’t really like attention. He already one of school’s amazing singer. He doesn’t want to take any responsibility.

Kyungsoo nodded and smiled. “I’ll go back first. See you next year!” He waved to Eunji.

Eunji and Yonghwa look at the students’ list back. Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung are different class from her. Naeun in class A, Yookyung in C while Hayoung in D. Three of them are Eunji’s friend. They’re Eunji’s bus mate. They go to school by the same bus. Since in 1st grade, Eunji had been taught going to school by bus.

(In Malaysia, there are some bus company will provide bus for students go to school from their homes. I want to tell you in case you guys don’t understand.)

“Eunji, you’re in the same class as Hoya!” Yonghwa jumped happily.

“Hoya? Who? I don’t see anyone named Hoya here.” Eunji look back at the list.

“Of course, my cutie dongsaeng. His name is Lee Howon. I always call him Hoya.” Yonghwa explained.

“And how you know him?” Eunji asked.

“He’s in my soccer team. I’m happy that he being your classmate.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Why, oppa?” Eunji looked curious.

“Because I want him to be my detective.” Yonghwa just walked away. Leaving his dongsaeng in confusion.

As soon as they arrived at home, Eunji running to Yonghwa’s room trying to know what the meaning of her oppa’s word

“Oppa!” Eunji come into Yonghwa’s room. It’s weird for Eunji to come into Yonghwa’s room. She really doesn’t like to disturb someone’s privacy. Only for special reason, she’ll come to Yonghwa.

“What?” Yonghwa replied.

“Who is this Hoya boy?” Eunji asked. She really curious about Hoya. This is the first time she asked about boy to Yonghwa.

Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter