Just Like Yankumi

The Case Of The Weird School

Shin Hye fisted her hand near her face.

"Shin Hye, hwaiting, hwaiting!"

She excitedly opened the door, entered the room, and went to the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim?" the students greeted politely.

Shin Hye greeted them, feeling happy that her class had behaved very well. Then she looked around.

"Ssaem?"

She looked at a bunch of students and realized that she was in the wrong classroom.

"AHHHH!!! Joesonghamnida!!!!" she screamed as she bowed at the students.

The students giggled as she grabbed her books and exited the classroom in shame. When she closed the door, she heaved a sigh and ran all the way to the other side.

"Whew!" she sighed. "I am so babo! Babo! Babo!"

She kept on hitting her head when she noticed someone sitting on the floor a few distances away from her.

"Annyeong?"

Shin Hye stood up straight and looked at the guy.

"Yong Hwa, why are you not in the classroom?" she asked.

Yong Hwa stood up and walked up to her.

"Shall we... go inside together?" he asked as he drilled her eyes with his stare.

Shin Hye was drawn to the stare of the mysterious student, but she shook it off away. He was her student, for crying out loud!

Yong Hwa raised his eyebrows in bad boy style as he opened the door for her and beckoned her to come in, like an usher ushering a VIP to get inside the luxury room.

As usual, the students were playing around, and they were very noisy.

"Yeoreobun, anjeuseyo (Sit down, everyone)," Shin Hye called out to them.

But the students were very noisy and did not hear her. When they saw Yong Hwa getting in calmly to his seat, the girls all crooned. Shin Hye waited for the students to calm down and went to her desk instead. She saw something on top of the desk, and figured out it might be Yong Hwa's three-paged apology note. She flipped the file and saw the note. It was indeed an apology note of three pages...only that, it was written in VERY BIG letters.

"JUNG YONG HWA!!!!" she cursed to herself as she crumpled the edge of the note.

Was he fooling around? She shot a look at the mysterious student, who was listening to Jung Shin and Min Hyuk.

"The teacher is here, didn't you hear????" Soo Hyun shouted from the back.

The students all looked at him, then silently sat down.

"Aigoo, why do you need Soo Hyun to tell you to keep quiet?" she asked them, exasperated.

"Because," a student replied.

"Because what?" Shin Hye asked.

"Because!" Nana replied.

Shin Hye fumed.

"You are here to study, not to fool around with your teachers," she said. "Tsk, no wonder I am in charged of this class."

Then, she looked back at her imaginary camera.

"Why am I being treated like this?"

As she got back to the students, she did a roll call again and found Jong Hyun missing.

"Where is he?" she asked.

"Fooling around with G.na-noona," Jung Shin piped up.

"Call him!" she ordered Jung Shin.

"Shirheoyo," Jung Shin said, raising an eyebrow and crossing his leg daintily.

"Grrrr...." she fumed.

Just then, the door opened, and in came Jong Hyun, looking like he just got out of bed.

"Where have you been?" she asked, arms akimboed.

Jong Hyun yawned and scratched his tummy.

"At the library," he said.

Shin Hye melted and smiled.

"Aww... my student... you must be very tired in researching for our class, and by doing so diligently, you got so tired, geuchyo?"

"Animnida," Jong Hyun said before yawning again. "I slept there."

"Mwo????" Shin Hye frowned. "Aishhhh!!!! Sit down!"

Jong Hyun winked back at her and lazily sat on his seat. Shin Hye rolled her eyes and whined that she must have been a traitor in her past life to be punished with students such as them.

"Yeoreobun, let's start with our homeroom now!" she spoke.

She was speaking more about more house rules that the students have to follow. Half of the students were attentive, while the rest were not. Soo Hyun smiled in attention because he liked the secret life Shin Hye had. Behind her tough act is a scatter-brained girl who gets embarrassed everytime Harabeoji praised her or pushed her to guys her age.

He looked on airs at his classmates, feeling superior that he was the best student. But then, his gaze landing upon Yong Hwa--who was also staring at Shin Hye attentively.

"It's not like Yong Hwa is attentive to house rules, tsk," Soo Hyun thought to himself.

 

~~~~