Rocky Road Ice Cream

The Case Of The Weird School

Care for some sweetness after dark? With lots of hard peanuts and soft chewy mallows?

Let's see how some crazy and corny encounters will turn one night into a sweet one. Like rocky road ice cream.

****

"Let's go to Manseongri Black Sand Beach," Shin Hye told the guys.

"Beach?" Jung Shin mused, deadpan.

"Yeah!!!!!" the other three cheered nonchalantly and without emotions.

Summer won't definitely be complete without dipping into the salty waters of the sea while checking out babes along the beach. Boys...

 

The next day, the troop (with Jom Bi) went to the said beach to have fun. Jom Bi loitered around looking for some things to amuse himself. Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk rested under the cute wooden shades solemnly, watching girls stopping to flirt with them. Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk, cold as vampires as usual, only stared at them, but the girls crooned. Thus, the two earned the ire of the boyfriends. Jung Shin, meanwhile, took the opportunity of seeing lots of people on the beach. He lay on his stomach, his face on the sand, starting to plank again. Many people saw him, gathered around him, and took photos of the planking man. They uploaded the photos on the Internet, much to Jung Shin's dry delight.

 

Our couple, meanwhile, walked along the beach, holding hands. Since Shin Hye had the petite form of a first year college girl, most people simply looked at them as lovers. Shin Hye wore a neon blue halter bikini top and boyleg bikini pants. For Yong, he was simply wearing beach shorts while being on top, exposing his lean frame and abs. Yong Hwa thought Shin Hye was being y without clamoring for attention, and Shin Hye thought Yong Hwa's lean frame still spelled hot despite having less prominent abs.

Many guys started to whistle at Shin Hye, but she, being the kind of girl who wasn't used to attention, smiled demurely at them before looking away. She did not want them to get fired up. She had a reputation to maintain because she's a teacher, after all.

"The beach still looks nice despite having black sand," Yong Hwa told her.

"It's kinda unique, that's why it's famous," she replied as she pulled herself closer to him to link arms with him.

"Let's enjoy our day together," he told her.

"That we shall," she grinned. "After all, it's still morning, and we will have to experience the night life here."

They stayed under their own hut, leaving the other four guys to fend for themselves. With the other guys, Jom Bi included, always being near them, this summer, it would be just the two of them spending time as lovers, not as student and teacher.

That night, the lovers went to the bar to eat. Many girls were ogling at Yong Hwa, and even slurping their lips along the process. He only nodded at them before going back to his girlfriend. In front of the jealous girls, Yong Hwa held Shin Hye's hands so tight that Shin Hye bit her lips in delight.

"What's this open flirting, Yong?" she asked.

"Wae? Am I not allowed to flirt with my own girlfriend?" he asked, leaning forward, squinting his eyes as if insulted.

"Ah...you have my permission," she replied.

"Maldo andwae...." the girls cried.

Guys started to flock at their table, but instead of flocking because of Shin Hye, they were more of ready to combat against Yong Hwa.

"Nuguya?" one of the guys asked angrily and rudely, and in banmal. "You took my girl's attention from me!"

"I did not ask them to do that," Yong Hwa replied nonchalantly.

"Hajimaseyo," Shin Hye begged.

But one of the guys grabbed Yong Hwa's shirt (for he wore one already, after a sunburn), and threatened the vampire with a fist. 

"Hajimaseyo!" Shin Hye finally stood up for her boyfriend, grabbing the man's fist and twisting it painfully.

"AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!" the man screamed.

The others started to react, and their girlfriends too. The girlfriend of the guy rushed to Shin Hye to slap her, but Shin Hye beat her to it. She did not slap the other girl. She just dodged the slap.

"Are you all that great?" the girl asked.

"Do you always mind other people's business?" Shin Hye snapped at her before looking at the man whose hand she twisted.

"Joesonghamnida," the man cringed while apologizing at her.

"Did I even give you permission to look at me?" Yong Hwa told the girl.

"Can I resist you?" the girl told him.

"Ya!" her boyfriend shouted at her.

"Mian, we're through," the said before going to Yong Hwa.

"Geuneun nae namjachinguyeyo (He's my boyfriend)," Shin Hye told the girl icily.

"Is there a name?" the asked before sitting on Yong Hwa's lap, earning Yong the ire of the guys.

"Geunyeo," Yong Hwa told the girl while pointing at Shin Hye. "Geunyeo-eun nae yeojachinguyeyo."

The girl looked at him angrily before hiting him on his chest before standing up from his lap. Yong did not complain, but pain was evident on his shuddering lips. The girl just hit his sunburn.

"Ya!" the guy shouted as he dragged her off the scene, their friends leaving with them.

"Tsk, what was that about?" Shin Hye asked in disbelief. "Aigooooo."

"That simply means that we're a hot item," Yong Hwa .

"That we are," she replied.

Yong Hwa hailed a waiter, and the two ordered for their dinner. They waited for half an hour for their orders to arrive, but they talked of sweet nothings as they waited for their food. When their food arrived, they ate and continued to act sweet. Erupting nosebleeds occured, nevertheless, in the cafe.

 

After their evening meal, the two of them strolled along the busy beach, watching at the other people having a good time. Farther on, a group of foreigners gathered around some bonfire, having fun. They were obviously having a party, and some girls did the fire dance.

"Isn't it scary?" she asked him.

"Molla," he replied.

The pair looked on in interest at the sight. The two girls were extremely adept and amazing, though it really looked scary at the same time. Later, the guys and girls gathered around, dancing merrily to some y Latin American beat. 

"Come on! Come on, everybody!" the foreigners invited the other people who were watching.

A large crowd came to them and started to party along. Shin Hye grabbed Yong Hwa's hand, telling him it will be fun.

"Were you, perhaps, a wild girl back in college?" he asked her in a naughty manner.

"Ani~~~," she protested. "I don't go to disco clubs, but I love to dance. Gaja."

Yong Hwa obliged, and the two of them danced along with the crowd. Yong Hwa gave her a back hug as they danced, swaying their bodies sensually to the sound of the y beat. Yong Hwa loved how she could sway her hips temptingly, and he was trying his best not to let his imagination go wild.

"Whohoooo!!!!" some idiot cheered from among the crowd.

They did not know who the idiot was cheering for, but there were a lot of crowds dancing as ily as they did. Time for inhibitions to run high!

 

"Whew, that was fun!" Shin Hye squealed.

Her boyfriend, calm and nonchalant as usual, looked at her run around the beach, like a kid who had been out of detention. Shin Hye looked so lovely that he could not help if he will fall in love with her everyday.

"Shin Hye-ya, jamkkanman," he called out, running to her.

Shin Hye opened her hand for him to hold, and they walked along the beach again.

"Wanna take a little dip?" she asked him, pointing to the sea.

"Let's not go far," he whispered. "I don't know how to swim."

They did not mind if the hut they happened to stop by belonged to Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk, and all they had was a world on their own. They rushed to the sea, and he held her waist and pulled her close to him. Her breath was so warm and delicious that he leaned to give her a kiss on her jawline.

"Hmmm...." she moaned.

He hugged her tightly till Shin Hye opened her lips to breathe in.

"I can't breathe..." she begged.

"Mianhada," he whispered.

He let go of his hug, and looked at her face in the dark. She still looked so beautiful no matter where she is, no matter what time of the day.

"Saranghae," he whispered.

He was a bit fed up that it was she doing all the talking and the works that day...oh well, she was the host, after all. It was his time to reciprocate by pulling her closer for a sweet kiss.

 

~~~~