Falling Head Over Heels For Her

The Case Of The Weird School

The next day, Yong Hwa and the guys got home early after the school festival, for their Uncle Geun Suk had told them to be home early for dinner. He did not tell his nephews why, but he demanded that they come home early.

Nana, of course, was sad that she could not spend time with her jagiya, but Jung Shin told her that he was only following Uncle's orders. Yeon Seo did not mind having her Min Hyuk come home early because she would be having her classes in the afternoon, knowing that she will get to spend some naughty nights with him. Victoria and G.na were having the cold war after the former knew that her bestie knew lots about Jong Hyun. Victoria was a bit pissed off with her jagiya that she left him alone to be in school and have fun at the festival, while she did her experiments in school. Jong Hyun could do nothing about it because he was living under Victoria's shadows all these time. Yong Hwa was splurging his money on yogurt while secretly fantasizing about him and his ssaem on their way home.

****

The boys sat on the floor inside Jung Shin's room, watching a music video.

"Oppan Gangnam seutail (Oppa is Gangnam style)!" Psy sang.

They watched Psy dancing and prancing like a horse. The guys were also laughing without emotions at Big Bang's Daesung and Seungri as the two harabeojis playing janggi.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha...." the four of them laughed with poker faces.

"Ohhh!!!! He is funny!" a female voice interrupted.

The guys turned around to see Shin Hye leaning toward's Jung Shin's ear.

"You are like a ghost," Yong Hwa commented.

Shin Hye smirked and beamed.

"Ahahaha! Oh, but I am a cute ghost," she said with a hearty laugh.

The four guys looked at her attempting to do the horse-like choreography that Psy was dancing on the music video. Jung Shin turned back to look at the video because he found his teacher so corny. He would rather watch Kim Hyuna dancing inside the subway train. The other three, meanwhile, continued looking at Shin Hye making a fool of herself while enjoying the horse dance.

"She is all left feet," Min Hyuk whispered to Jong Hyun.

"Is she a teacher?" Jong Hyun whispered back.

"Why are you here?" Yong Hwa rudely asked.

Shin Hye stopped dancing and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Ah...geuge... your uncle invited me for dinner," she announced.

All of them, Jung Shin included, turned to her.

"Mworaguyo?" Min Hyuk asked coldly.

"Maja," she beamed. "Ohhh... this is so good to eat with my students. Like what Yankumi said..."

Then, she turned to her imaginary camera, and the other guys save for Yong Hwa also tried to look at the camera.

"I should be cherishing the sweat and tears of the heart with my students," she said to them. "This is going to be so sweet!"

She fisted her hand and pounded her chest.

"We are going to run to the sun and share our hopes and dreams, laugh and cry together just like Yankumi and her Class 3-D!" she said.

Then, she turned to them. Jong Hyun and the rest were still figuring out where Shin Hye kept her imaginary camera, while Yong Hwa looked at her boredly.

"You are addicted to Gokusen," he pointed out.

A knock was heard, Hitomi came in to inform them that dinner was served. The five of them went out of the room, with Yong Hwa allowing his Ssaem to get out first. She smiled at him for being a sweet gentleman.

****

The food was normal, of course, because the vampires were not craving for blood. Aside from that, real people were in the house, so the food HAS to be normal. Geun Suk engaged like the real host that he was, and even asked Shin Hye about his nephews' progress in school. She did not want to lie, so she told him that their scores were average.

"Yong Hwa's Science scores improved," she said.

"Geurae! The boy takes after me," Geun Suk said as he pounded his chest.

But later on, he indulged too much on red wine that he felt woozy and was getting noisy. He began speaking in French that all the others at table looked at each other.

"Vous êtes si belle, Mademoiselle (You are so beautiful, Miss)," Geun Suk said to Shin Hye.

"Mworaguyo?" Shin Hye asked because she did not understand French.

The four guys frowned at their Uncle for getting drunk. He seldom got drunk, but when he did, he would be talking French or singing French songs. Hitomi apologized to the teacher for such scene, but Shin Hye let it slide.

****

Geun Suk was pulled by his nephews to his room so that he could sleep well. Yong Hwa went with Shin Hye to the gate.

"I am sorry that Uncle acted that way," he said.

"Ah, gwaenchanha," she said. "I am not offended at all."

He opened the gate for her and let her get out first before he did.

"Wae?" she asked.

"Will you mind if I accompany you to the bus stop?" he asked.

Shin Hye looked around to see if someone recognized her, then turned back to him.

"Arasseo," she said.

She turned around first to get to the bus stop when Yong Hwa wrapped his arms around his teacher. Shin Hye was caught off-guard and felt her cheeks warming up. She could feel his warm breath to her ear and smelled his sweet perfume.

"Yong Hwa, why are you being like this?" she asked him.

But her heart was pounding fast, wanting to give in to him though she was his teacher.

"Why is my heart looking for Ssaem?" he whispered.

Shin Hye felt her heart racing at his confession. So...did he like her too?

"Seonsaengnim, johahae..." he spoke in banmal.

Shin Hye could have slapped him for being rude, but his revelation made her giddy inside. She held his hand and squeezed it tight.

"Johahae..." she whispered as she turned her head slightly to the side.

"Ssaem?"

"Yong Hwa... geudaereul johahae..." she whispered.

Yong Hwa was shocked when she used "geudae." So... she looked at him the same way?

("Geudae" is "you" used in intimate settings/lover settings.)

She turned her head to him while he still had his back hug, and they stared at each other in the eyes.

"You are the reason why I broke off my engagement," she confessed.

Yong Hwa smiled.

"Ssaem, I don't care if you are six years older than me," he said. "That will not stop me from liking you."

"Is it wrong for a teacher to fall in love with a student?" she asked.

"Did you fall for me after I kissed you?" he asked.

She shook her head and told him that she had a crush on him ever since she saw him the first time in the classroom when he and his cousins came in late. Then, she slowly shut her eyes and slightly opened her lips.

Yong Hwa looked at her lips, as if those lips were seducing him.

She's such a pleasure to kiss... and he wanted to kiss her again.

He leaned forward slowly, and gently gave her a kiss on her lower lip. Shin Hye closed her lips on him as she reciprocated his sweet kiss.

 

~~~~