Please Stop Thinking Of Me

The Case Of The Weird School

Shin Hye was contemplating on what to prepare for dinner when she passed by the park where the cherry trees grew. As usual, she was holding a cup of strawberry yogurt, her all-time favorite. She was so into her thoughts that she bumped into a person.

"Joesonghamnida," she apologized with a bow.

"Soooo, you still are destined for me?"

Shin Hye saw it was Soo Hyun, who had a  naughty smirk on his face.

"Aniya~~," she replied back.

The two of them looked at the sky, which was filled with the evening stars.

"How are you and Hana Fleur?" Shin Hye asked.

Soo Hyun looked at her with seriousness.

"Hana and I are still good," he said. "Geunde... hokshi... is Seonsaengnim pushing me away?"

Shin Hye looked back at him and saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Omo, don't tell me... you are still pining for me?" she asked. "Are you undecided?"

Soo Hyun was flustered, so he scratched his head. "Ani... geuge... uhm..."

Shin Hye frowned and pointed it straight to him.

"You see, it will hurt Hana if you love her half-heartedly," she said. "So please, stop thinking of me..."

It cut like a knife, but the truth was all he needed for closure. He needed it with his pride, still thinking that Shin Hye was leading him on, when in fact, it was just his imagination. His secret crush on her.

"For being honest, gomawo," he said.

Shin Hye frowned. 

"Ya! You are still being rude to me! Your college professors will not forgive you like that," she retorted.

"Mian," he said again rudely.

"Ya!" she hissed.

Soo Hyun looked at her with a sad smile.

"I will no longer be chasing Ssaem. I will get my heart back, and give it to Hana, fully," he said.

Shin Hye smiled a bit.

"Joha, joha," she told him.

"And I will give you up for Yong Hwa," he said.

"Speaking of which, it will make me sad that you and the guys still did not patch up, and all of you will be graduating next year," Shin Hye said.

Soo Hyun only smiled. He was not willing to admit it, but he was still proud. Not that he really had some MAJOR argument with the other three. He just hated Jung Shin. To death.

"Ah, jigeum kalkeyo (I'll go now)," he said to her with a bow.

Shin Hye smiled and nodded her head. She looked at her student walking away farther and farther until only his silhouette can be seen.

"Noona?" a husky voice called out.

Shin Hye turned around to see the vampire she had been looking for.

Her Bulmae Jung.

With a smile on his face.

With the love reserved only for her.

"Annyeong?" she greeted.

Yong Hwa held out his hand, and she handed him the empty yogurt cup.

"Aigoooo, Ssaem!" Yong Hwa frowned, turning back to formalities.

"Omo?" Shin Hye asked innocently. "What is it that you want?"

Yong Hwa walked away to throw the empty cup to the trashbin, and Shin Hye giggled hard.

"Oh my poor Bulmae Jung, it was just a joke!" she said.

"Ara," he said.

He held out his hand again, and she took it. The two of them walked along the park, holding hands.

"I still need to cook dinner," Shin Hye said, worrying.

For both of them were walking like it was just a lazy evening.

"Geokjeongma," he said to her. "I cooked dinner already, and Jom Bi and Harabeoji are eating already."

"Mwo?"

Yong Hwa smiled at her, and held her waist. He pulled her closer, and surprised her with a kiss.

 

~~~~

Yeoreobun, the story is about to end, so I will give you a few hints for the next few chappies.

 

Chappy 56: YongShin moment at the park.

Chappy 57: Last days of school

Chappy 58: The miscellaneous scenes, with more YongShin fluffiness ♥♥♥♥

 

~~~~