Soo Hyun Wants To Get Even

The Case Of The Weird School

The students were crowding around Jung Shin's table, for he was planking again. Many got their phones and took pictures of him, and they uploaded his photos on the Internet. Some called Nana to join, but she sadly shook her head and got back to her Science book. Her negative reaction sparked rumors among classmates that Nana and Jung Shin had broken up.

Soo Hyun, meanwhile, was fuming in anger at Jung Shin for being a braggart. He hated the cousins because he knew that the four of them were going to defend each other. He hated Yong Hwa because he might be the reason why Shin Hye broke off the engagement.

It was not because she wanted to concentrate on being a teacher. It was solely because of Yong Hwa.

And for that, he had to find evidences.

Shin Hye, meanwhile, came in and found the whole classroom in wild disarray. Since some students were tall, she had a hard time figuring out what made them gather together at the center.

"Did someone faint?" she asked Jong Hyun.

"Oppa~~~~," some girls crooned at Jung Shin. "You'll be the planking hero...."

Shin Hye remembered what planking is, so she hit her head and talked to her imaginary camera.

"What do they think they are doing?" she cringed.

When she turned around, she saw Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk leaning near her face, looking for something.

"Mwo haeyo (What are you doing)?" she asked them.

"Who are you talking with?" they asked.

Then, they realized that their teacher had gone crazy, so they got back to taking pictures of their cousin who was planking. Shin Hye went to her table in front and tapped on the blackboard.

"Yeoreobun, anjeuseyo.... (Please sit down, everyone)," she told them.

The students did not listen and went on with their business. Soo Hyun did not even tell his classmates to shut up because he did not want to help Shin Hye. She turned around to look for Yong Hwa, but he was not there as well.

"I SAID, ALL SIT DOWN!!!!" she screamed at the top of her Boice, I mean, voice.

All the students turned to her, and Jung Shin got down the table. They saw she was fuming hard, but they stood there like nothing happened.

"Why are you like this, huh?" she asked them. "You never take me seriously!"

"Why should we?" Suzy asked. "You are never serious."

"And we do not listen to teachers," Jo Kwon said.

"Mwo?" she asked them. "Is this how you are all brought up?"

"Who would want to get serious with teachers?" Soo Hyun finally spoke up. "Teachers are not cool."

Shin Hye looked at him in spite. If he spilled the beans that she rejected him as fiance, then the students, and in fact, the whole school would wonder. And it would be bad publicity, and the gang might be exposed.

"Teachers are not cool, I agree," Shin Hye said. "But remember that teachers are your parents in school!"

"Geuraeyo?" Jin Woon asked. "Tsk, prove it!"

"I do not have to prove it, Jin Woon, because I already did," she told the husky-voiced guy in contempt.

The students all looked at her in anger. Jung Shin looked at her in anger. Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun too. CL was boredly chewing her gum while continuing to play poker with Minzy. Jia and Fei rolled their eyeballs.

In fact, all of the students did not listen to her. Soo Hyun, being the head of the gang, went out of the classroom, followed by his classmates. Whatever he did, they followed. Then, only four people were left.

"Are you going to follow them too? Huh?" she asked them.

Jung Shin and his cousins also left the room, leaving only Nana on her seat. Shin Hye looked at the bright girl in hurt.

"Are you leaving too?" Shin Hye asked.

But Nana shook her head.

"Ssaem, it is true that you are not serious, but I get a lot of stuff from you," Nana said. "Even if you are not serious, but I still believe in you."

"You... you think I am just playing around?" Shin Hye asked Nana in hurt. "Then, why are you staying?"

"I am not leaving the classroom because it is Homeroom time."

"There's no Homeroom for today, Nana," Shin Hye said on the verge of tears.

The teacher left the room, leaving Nana alone. And in came Yong Hwa, holding three books under his arms.

"Where's everyone?" he asked, and Nana explained.

Yong Hwa dropped the books on his desk and darted out to look for Shin Hye. He went to the faculty room, when he met some teachers. They asked him what he wanted, but he told them it was nothing. He did not want to let the teachers know that there was something going on at the classroom.

****

Yong Hwa found his cousins hanging out by the lake, so he went to them and asked. Jung Shin said he was tired of teachers yelling at them for being lousy.

"We will always be lousy if we will not change," Yong Hwa told them.

Min Hyuk shot an angry glare at his cousin.

"You have changed," he accused Yong Hwa. "You really are in love with Ssaem."

"Soooo, is that the reason why?" a voice piped up.

They turned to see Soo Hyun standing not far.

"So Seonsaengnim broke off her engagement with me because of you, Jung Yong Hwa!" Soo Hyun screamed.

"What... is he talking about?" Jong Hyun asked Yong Hwa.

"So, Ssaem is being engaged to Soo Hyun?" Min Hyuk asked.

Soo Hyun ran swiftly and punched Yong, and the other guys pulled the others apart.

"You will pay for this!" Soo Hyun shouted before he left.

Yong Hwa had bleeding lips, so he his blood off. His cousins helped him, but he was pissed off so he shook his arm away from Jong Hyun. Then, he left.

"Eodi ga?" Min Hyuk asked.

Yong turned back.

"To look for my girl," he huskily said before walking away.

The three looked at him leave.

"He is serious," Min Hyuk gaped.

 

~~~~