Do You Miss Me Too?

The Case Of The Weird School

Geun Suk and G.na came home from their year-long honeymoon and learned from their neighbors that the boys settled on their own near the school. The vampire planned to let his young bride study college in the United States.

As for Victoria, since she could not make Jong Hyun get back to her, she flew to Paris to continue college. For Soo Hyun, he and Jung Shin and the guys parted as friends, and he was sponsored by the gang to study college in Japan. He stayed in Kawakami-sama's house so that he and Hana Fleur could get married after college.

As usual, Nana and Jung Shin, who majored in the same course in college, continued to be sweethearts, and Nana continued to be Alodia's addict fan. Min Hyuk and Yeon Seo also remained as lovers, and Min Hyuk majored in the same course as his noona so that he could study with her and do all sorts of naughty things with her in the library or in dark places. As for Hitomi, she went back to Japan to be with her parents and to continue college. Jong Hyun went to Japan too in order to study there and be near his girlfriend. He would miss his cousins, but of course, his heart was leading him to Japan.

Yong Hwa was still plagued by the potato girl in college because the nine girls still followed him though they were in different univerisities. He hated how they were so persistent, so he often went out of the campus on a disguise. Despite the many disguises that he had, he never forgot to wear the necklace with the shield pendant.

One afternoon, after lunch, Shin Hye was about to enter her classroom when she stopped by the door.

"Shin Hye, hwaiting, hwaiting!" she said to her imaginary camera as she fisted her hands.

She opened her door and got in. Her students for this year were all behaved students, so she was extremely thankful.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" the students greeted her.

"Park-seonsaengnim?" a voice came from behind her.

"Eh????" Shin Hye turned around to see the principal.

"Eh, a former student of you is in big trouble," the principal said.

Shin Hye started to sweat. Did someone tell the principal that she was a member of a gang?

"He is outside the school campus, waiting for you, and even if I told him to come in, he would not," the principal said.

Shin Hye frowned. Must be Soo Hyun. He must be back from Japan and doing all crazy stuff, only to hide from behind her. She marched to the outside of the classroom, her students following her, and the principal too. When she reached the gate, she was shocked to learn it was...

"Yong Hwa?" she asked as she got out of the gates.

Yong Hwa gripped a single red rose with his teeth, Shin Hye blushed in embarrassment.

"Annyeong?" he said with the rose in between his teeth.

Her students all had a smirk on their faces when Yong Hwa took out the rose and started to talk.

"You once told us that if we have problems, we will come to you because you will be here, so I came," he said.

The other teachers came too, wondering why an alumnus was back in school. Yong Hwa walked to her and held her hand while giving her the red rose.

"For you," he said.

Shin Hye could not blurt out anything, and her students were all excited and giddy. Yong Hwa grabbed the guitar from his back, and he took out the cover, put on the sling, and started to strum. As he sang to CN Blue's "Ring", he looked at her.

 

‘Love you.’ You’re far away from me. I love you.
My love, please ring my bell. And tell me now ‘I love you.’
Yes, I love you. I feel that you are near me. Love you.
My love, please ring my bell. And tell me now ‘I love you.’

We are like the film ‘Love Actually.’ We’ll be together soon. I believe.
Every night you appear in my dreams. My love, do you miss me too?

*Hello my… you are my little star.
I want you back. On ring ring ring my bell (x2)

Hello my… you are my shining light.
I want you back. On ring ring ring my bell (x2)
Miss you my love

When will I see you again? When I can eat pancakes you made?
Every night you appear in my dreams. My love, do you miss me too?

* Repeat chorus

You are my little star.
I want you back. You’re my diamond ring.
I want you back. On ring ring ring my bell (x2)
Come back my love

Oh ring ring ring my bell.
Miss you my love...

 

After the song, Shin Hye was breathless.

"You startled me!" she said.

"Ahjusshi, Ahjusshi is Ssaem's namjachingu?" one student asked.

Yong Hwa got irked to be called ahjusshi even if the students were three years younger than him, so he just smiled.

"He is your seonbaenim," Shin Hye corrected her students before giving a look of apology to her boyfriend.

"Ah, joesonghamnida...." the student apologized.

Yong Hwa grabbed Shin Hye and looked at her with his killer stare, and smiled at her with his goofy yet lovable grin. Shin Hye smiled as she felt melting under that intense gaze of his.

"Kiss! Kiss!" the students and the teachers and the principal urged them.

Yong Hwa smiled again, making Shin Hye red with blushes and embarrassment. He pulled her closer, and looked at her to make her even blush. Shin Hye punched him on the arm, and he off by giving her a flying kiss.

"Ya!" she complained.

"Kiss! Kiss!" the crowd cheered.

Yong Hwa leaned forward and gave his noona girlfriend a soft and tender kiss that was meant only for Shin Hye. After the kiss, Shin Hye her lips and .

"So.... you said you have a problem?" she asked, flirting with him.

"I came here, geureohji?" he asked slyly.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(lyrics of "Ring" from http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/12/19/lyrics-ring/)

 

Yeoreobun, thank you so much for cheering on my fic, supporting, and waiting for this long. Please continue to support my other fics, and I will continue "Everlasting Sunset."

Saranghamnida, yeoreobun!

 

~~~~