Begging For Bae Suzy

The Case Of The Weird School

It was already nine that Friday night, and Shin Hye was getting ready for sleep. Suddenly, her phone rang, and she picked it up. On the other line was Min, and she was crying hard.

"Min-ah?" Shin Hye asked.

"Ssaem... S..Suzy-ya has been missing," Min cried.

She explained to her teacher what happened, so Shin Hye got up and changed. She got down the stairs, still talking to Min. Her harabeoji was at the front porch, eating tteokbokki with the thin henchman.

"Harabeoji, my student is missing," Shin Hye told her harabeoji. "I need to look for her."

"Hmmm... what is her name?" Harabeoji said. "This is the first time you did not share to me the name of your students."

"Ah...joesonghaeyo..." Shin Hye said with a bow. "Her name is Bae Suzy."

"Bae Suzy-yo?" the thin henchman asked. "Hmmmm...."

"Do you know anything about her, Jom Bi-ya?" Harabeoji asked.

"Animnida. Hmmmm.... how does she look like?" Jom Bi asked.

Shin Hye explained to the zombie-thin henchman how her student looked like.

"It will easily be arranged," Jom Bi the zombie-thin henchman said with a smirk.

"You see, our gang has all the resources to gain justice," Harabeoji said. "I had not told you that before, but that was how some of your students in the past were rescued."

"Gamsahamnida...." Shin Hye said before running off.

****

As she reached the nail art salon, she received a call from one of the gang members, for he had found Suzy according to the description that Jom Bi the zombie had given them. She ran to a bar and went inside.

There were lots of people already at the dance floor, and she thought it was just an ordinary bar until...

She saw Suzy pole dancing at the mini stage with heavy makeup and skimpy outfit. Shin Hye saw that Suzy was crying as if not wanting to do it, and she saw that a bouncer was found a few distances. The bouncer was holding a whip. Shin Hye ran to the stage and called Suzy.

"Ssaem?" Suzy asked in relief.

The massive bouncer got his whip and started to whip Suzy, and the people all ran in disarray.

"What are you doing to my student?" Shin Hye asked.

She grabbed her student, who obviously was hit by the whip, but the bouncer was strong. He grabbed the student, but Shin Hye kicked the bouncer's crotch.

"OW!!!!"

Teacher and student all dashed to the door, but there were bad guys in black suits, trapping them.

"What do you think you're doing? Ruinning my business?" a middle-aged man scowled.

He ordered his henchmen to arrest the two ladies, but Shin Hye fought nail and tooth to protect her student. Later on, she saw two men fighting with the other henchmen, and Shin Hye realized that the two were Jom Bi and Soo Hyun. But Suzy did not recognize that one of the saviors was the one she had been fancying.

Finally, the bad guys lost, and Shin Hye and Suzy escaped. Later on, Min, Jia, Fei, and Suzy's parents came to the scene with the police force. Mr. and Mdm. Bae were so happy to see their precious daughter alive and well.

"Eomma~~~ Appa~~~," Suzy cried.

****

In the police headquarters, Jia and the girls proceeded to talk how the four of them were harassed on their way home, and that Suzy was kidnapped. The four friends hugged each other, thankful that they were safe.

"Why did they kidnap you?" the police asked.

Suzy said it was because the businessman owning the club was looking for minors to dance, or even strip when asked by customers, and she cried again. Shin Hye hugged her student and told her that she should be talking to a psychiatrist.

"We do not know any," Mr. Bae said.

"Don't worry, hmmmmm..." Jom Bi said. "Shin Hye-nim has a family friend who is a psychiatrist."

Shin Hye turned to the zombie man and remembered the connections of the gang. So, she nodded at the father. Later, Harabeoji came in with the friend psychiatrist, and the amount spent for sessions would be on him. Mr. Bae cried and thanked them much, without knowing that they were dealing with gang members.

****

Shin Hye bought yogurt and went out the police station to eat when she met Soo Hyun. He had a small smile on his face.

"Gomapda," Shin Hye said.

"Ne... I am doing this for Suzy, because we are friends," Soo Hyun said.

"That's good," she said.

"Shall I walk you home?" he asked.

"Ani. I want to walk alone while Harabeoji and the rest are inside, and you should stay by your friends too," she said.

Soo Hyun looked on sadly to see her walking away in bliss with her yogurt in hand.

"She obviously want to be with Yong Hwa," he thought. "But I am not giving up."

 

~~~~~