Hair Braid Moments

The Case Of The Weird School

The next day, Shin Hye opened her eyes to see herself in her room. She remembered she still had her dress on, and she still had her makeup on.

And her shoes!

Yong Hwa forgot to remove her shoes!

"Grrrr!!! That brat! He is acting all--ugh..." she complained to her imaginary camera.

And so, she got up and went to the bathroom for her bathe. Today will be another school day...

****

The boys and Hitomi were at the dining room, eating with the gang. Remember, Hitomi, up to know, had no idea about the dealing of the gang.

"Good morning, everyone," Shin Hye greeted them.

"Good morning, Shin Hye," Harabeoji said. "How was the movie last night?"

Shin Hye remembered she used it as alibi.

"Uhm, I did not go watch," she said sheepishly. "I went to the game arcade and played."

Harabeoji laughed.

"My aegyo granddaughter. By the way, I need to go to Jung-byeonhosanim's office today," Harabeoji said, remembering that he had not told Hitomi about the gang's secret.

"Ah...ne," Shin Hye said. "Please send my kindest regards to Jung-byeonhosanim."

****

Harabeoji and Jom Bi hurried to the headquarters.

"What is this talks about the funeral director?" Harabeoji asked the zombie man.

"Moreugesseumnida, hmmmm...." Jom Bi hummed. "They said the Yakuzas died."

Hmmm...the old man thought. They finally reached the headquarters, where Shi Hoo, Jung-byeon, the other fighters, and the funeral director gathered. The funeral director, who is also a member of the gang, refused to cremate the dead because the Japanese families had not known of the death. Though enemies, the funeral director thought it would be honorable to inform the Japanese of the death, the same humility that brought King Priam to the tent of Achilles to ransom the body of dead Hector.

"Makes sense," Harabeoji said. "I will not ask the opinions of the other elders in the gang. Your wisdom moves me."

"Gamsahamnida," the funeral director said with a bow.

Hence, Harabeoji coordinated with the funeral director in order to talk to the Japanese families and facilitate the choice of keeping the dead.

****

The students were playing around instead of studying. The next week will be their exams before the start of the summer vacation, but they were busy planning on what to do during their vacation.

However, Seulong was getting noisier than the rest, and he and Soo Hyun, who suddenly got so energetic, were monkeying around the room.

"Ya!," Nana shouted. "The two of you are so annoying already!"

"Why? Are you gonna asked help from your Cold Prince?" Seulong cajoled her.

But Jung Shin got offended, most especially when Soo Hyun scoffed at him.

"Don't make fun of my girl," Jung Shin boomed.

The room suddenly got dark, literally, and the thunder and lightning competed for attention. Soo Hyun and Seulong stepped forward to give Jung Shin some beating, and Jin Woon stood up to help his friends. CL tried to stop Jin Woon, who was adamant to help the others.

Yong Hwa and his other cousins did not want the other guys to make fun of their cousin, and they came to the rescue.

"So, you are gonna save Nana? Huh?" Soo Hyun, Jung Shin's most bitter enemy in the room, shot up.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Jung Shin raised his voice.

"Stop messing with us!" Jong Hyun warned the three.

"Why will we take you seriously?" Jin Woo asked. "You don't even smile!"

"Stop it!" Jia and CL echoed together.

"Don't mess with us, arasseo?" Jin Woon told the girls.

Nana stood up and slapped Jin Woon, and the other guy looked at her in anger.

"Why are you joining? I simply want your friends to shut up!" Nana said.

"Why you !" Jin Woon screamed along with his wounded pride.

"Dare call her a !" Jung Shin screamed as he pushed the other guy.

And so, Jung Shin and Jin Woon boxed each other, and Seulong and Soo Hyun joined in. Nana wanted them to stop, but Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, and Yong Hwa joined in. Soon, the other guys tried to pull the seven apart, and the girls were screaming in fright. Even Jo Kwon screamed in sward mode and tried to escape from the room.

"Ssaem!" Jo Kwon screamed.

The rest of the students did not realize Shin Hye was already in the room, so Shin Hye screamed at the top of her voice.

"What is all this?" she called out.

The students stopped their squabble, and the seven guys caught her attention. In her eyes, fire brewed, and she asked Jo Kwon who started the fight. Jo Kwon looked at Suzy and her friends, but Shin Hye told him to spit it instead of covering up.

"I did it, so what?" Jung Shin remarked, claiming responsibility for the actions.

Jong Hyun and his cousins admitted, and Soo Hyun, Seulong, and Jin Woon were forced to admit.

"Get out!" she ordered.

"I am in this too, Ssaem..." Nana said.

Jia and CL wanted to take part of the blame, but they knew they did their part to stop Jin Woon. Shin Hye had the eight students file outside the classroom, letting them face the grafitti-covered wall.

"Sit on your legs!" she ordered.

The students did so, and she told them to hold their arms up high.

"I will punish you, and do not put your hands down until I say so," she said with great displeasure.

She looked at each guy. All the guys have disfigured faces due to getting box marks from each other. Shaved eyebrows, bloody noses, and ripped lips all were too evident. She puffed some air and went in the classroom to reprimand the rest of the class.

****

After thirty minutes, Shin Hye went out to find the guys letting their arms down.

"Who ordered you to rest?" she asked.

All of them raised their hands again.

"Put them down," she ordered. "Get back inside."

The eight of them gingerly got up, and limped inside the classroom. For the rest of the period, Shin Hye did not tell them about their behavior. Rather, she was telling them to prepare for the major exam the next week.

****

Yong Hwa and the other group still held contempt against each other, and went out of the classroom at different times. When the sasaeng fans saw the faces of the cold vampires, they crooned in sadness and offered to dab some antiseptic to their faces. Nana frowned at them and told them not to touch Jung Shin because she is officially his girlfriend.

"Why are you after my Oppa?" Nana told them. "He is mine!"

Jung Shin nodded at Nana and told her that he will tend himself at home. So, the four guys took a long route in order to avoid seeing their Uncle, who might get a glimpse of their faces.

****

When they got home, they saw Hitomi being lectured by Harabeoji about the gang, and the Japanese student seemed to understand. The old man looked at the guys and noticed their wounds.

"Wae geurae?" Hitomi asked in panic as she saw her boyfriend with burst lips.

"We got into a fight," Jung Shin explained to them.

"We helped him," Min Hyuk replied.

Harabeoji grinned and asked if Shin Hye punished them, and they nodded in shame.

"My fierce granddaughter...aahahahahah," Harabeoji laughed. "Oh well, we have lots of medicine."

"I will tend to your wounds," Hitomi offered.

"Let me join," Shin Hye piped up, coming in from the door.

All of the occupants looked at her.

"You're early," Harabeoji said.

"I want to talk with my boys," she said, motioning them to get inside their room.

****

Hitomi came in with the first aid kit, and Shin Hye announced that she will be tending to Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk.

"Arasseoyo, Ssaem," the Japanese student said. "I will tend to the others."

The two ladies were silent as they silently tended to the wounds of the boys. Occasional "ouches" were being thrown at random, and hisses too.

"Noona, so painful," Jung Shin complained.

"As expected," Shin Hye told him dryly.

The Japanese student and the teacher gathered the used materials and went out. After a minute, Shin Hye came back in the room and sat in front of the boys.

"I am not punishing you," she told them. "I want to take care of each of you. I cannot tell your Uncle that I am not minding you. Even if he does not pay me for my services, I will take care of you, huh?"

The boys nodded.

"I don't want you to fight with them again," she said. "I will talk to Jin Woon, Soo Hyun, and Seulong tomorrow."

The boys nodded.

"Aish, why is Soo Hyun giving me headaches again?" she spoke to no one in particular. "After I protected him from the rival Yakuzas. Ungrateful kid."

Jung Shin looked at her and apologized first. Shin Hye smiled, went to him, and tapped his face with slapping sounds.

"Ssaem...." Jung Shin yelped in dismay.

"Ohhhh...my poor Shinnie..."

Next, she looked at flustered Min Hyuk, who begged her not to punish him. Shin Hye ruffled his hair, and wriggled him like he was some teddy bear.

"Omo," Jong Hyun cringed.

Shin Hye got to Jong Hyun and pinched his cheeks.

"I love you sooo much," she told him. "So, do not disappoint my noona heart, arasseo?"

"Ssaem...." Jong Hyun begged.

After cuddling him, Shin Hye went to Yong Hwa and hugged him tight till she thought he could not breath due to her size. Yong Hwa did not protest. After all, they were lovers.

"Ohhhh, my student boyfriend is not begging me to stop," she crooned.

But Yong Hwa did not reply. After her hug, he looked at her boredly.

"I will tell Uncle and Harabeoji that you are harassing us," he said.

"Can I not cuddle my students?" she pouted as she pinched their cheeks.

"That is harassment," Min Hyuk sobbed. 

"Mianhada," she crooned. "Just a punishment for you not to fight again. Arasseo????"

The guys sobbed and nodded. Shin Hye smiled wickedly and went out of the room.

*****

The students studied without teacher supervision, so Shin Hye got ready for her test questions for next week. She had to increase the difficulty of her test in order to ready the students for CSAT.

"I will not baby them," she told her camera.

After two hours of preparation, she took a warm bath to get ready for bed. She slipped into her comfy spaghetti-strapped nightgown with the hem several inches above the knee.

"Ssaem?" a husky voice called out in the dark.

Shin Hye backed to the wall.

"Yong, why are you here without permission?" she chided him.

He got out from the shadows and approached her. He looked at her from head to foot.

"You look good even when going to sleep," he whispered to her.

"Please...don't...don't tease me..." she whispered back.

He held her hand, and he led her to bed. He scooted next to her and cocked his head to the side as he examined her appearance under the light from the post outside.

"You have gotten thin," he said in concern.

Shin Hye rolled her eyeballs to think what he meant, and he told her that her collarbones were sticking out.

"Ya~~," she said as she hit him gently.

He held out his arms.

"Your punishment this morning was so painful," he told her. "Massage my arm."

"Babo," she as she held his muscular arms.

For a high school student, he was rather muscular. And she had a hard time pressing his arms because his muscles were hard.

"What are you made of? A rock?" she joked.

"Ssaem!" he pouted.

The massage was really stress-relieving that Yong Hwa grunted and moaned at every .

"I felt my muscles have been stretched nicely," he said. "I should get someone to stretch my muscles after I study."

"And are you implying that I will be doing it?" she asked him.

And under the shadows, she saw his alluring smile.

"And am I asking you to do it everytime?" he .

"Yong!"

"I can let Jong Hyun do it for me," Yong Hwa said dryly.

After the massage, he thanked her for the very nice massage.

"Hmmm... you will look good with curly hair," he told her.

"Aish, I have no time to have my hair permed," she frowned. "Maybe this summer?"

"I have an instant fix to that," he said.

"Jinjja?" she asked. "Eotteohke?"

He scooted closer and told her to sit in front of him. Soon, he started to work through her hair, dividing them into three groups. And while he was braiding away, he hummed to CN Blue's "Y, Why."

"You know how to braid?" Shin Hye asked Yong Hwa.

"Geurae," he replied. "Jung Shin used to have a very long hair, a bit shorter than yours, and he taught us how to braid it."

"You...you must have missed that kind of bonding with him," she said.

"Ani. In fact, I am a bit relieved that Jung Shin will not be branded as gay," he said. "He wanted to keep the manly image, but he still preferred his hair long. Though, it is not as long as it used to be."

The braiding took too long because he was doing it in minute parts. After all the three sets were done, he told her to face him.

"Now, for the instant braid," he whispered.

But, he lovingly took one part and began unbraiding it slowly, admiring her hair all the way. Their eyes locked, and he felt his heart about to fall off his chest. Shin Hye loved the vampiric look he was showing in the dark, and she felt his manly touch was getting to her.

"Yong," she whispered.

"I am not teasing you, am I?" he asked in a bedroom voice.

"Uh...ani..." she said.

But she looked away, and Yong Hwa accidentally pulled her hair.

"Aya!"

So, Yong Hwa pulled her close for an embrace.

"Mianhae... I did not mean to hurt you..." he whispered.

Still hugging her, he slowly unbraided the braids. Finally, all the braids had been undone, and he pushed her back so he could look at his work of art. He arranged her hair so that her curls covered her ears and her jaw line, giving the impression of a small face.

"You look so beautiful," he said.

He motioned her to look at herself in the mirror, and Shin Hye saw that her hair had indeed waved.

"It will not last long because your hair is straight," he told her. "That is a temporary wave, but it is a bit effective if done for longer periods of time."

She gaped as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ahaha, this is one way to save money," she said to him as she looked at the mirror. "But I will not resort to braiding everyday."

"Ara," he whispered as he gave her a backhug.

He hugged her tight so that his muscular arms squeezed her body. He leaned forward so that she will feel beautiful with her wavy hair and a student cuddling her in the night.

"Good night, my Princess," he whispered.

He broke away from the hug, and she looked at him. He leaned forward to give her a soft kiss, and she gave him the same soft one as well.

"Good night, Bulmae Jung," she whispered.

Yong Hwa helped her lay on bed, and he pulled the comforter over her for her to feel warm during the night. They locked stares again, and he kissed her lips again.

"I'll be off now," he whispered.

Then, he stepped back into the shadows and disappeared. Shin Hye, meanwhile, felt warmth on her chest. Her heart was beating too fast.

"Yong Hwa...you have me fall in love with you everyday...." she whispered as she felt the warming of her cheeks.

 

~~~