A Little Bit Of Change

The Case Of The Weird School

The students were less rowdy after listening to Shin Hye's words on the video, but they still did not open up to her. Even Soo Hyun was still nursing his grudge over the fact that she chose Yong Hwa over him.

It was all right with Shin Hye because the students, somehow, had started to behave, and even Nana apologized.

****

That afternoon, Nana and Jung Shin were hanging out by the toy store, and she spotted the Cho-a bears again.

"You wanna buy that?" Jung Shin asked her, but she shook her head.

"I will not bother Oppa with my unnecessary whims," she said. "You hungry?"

Jung Shin nodded, and Nana pinched his cheeks.

"Ah, I wonder when I can ever see you smile at me, Oppa..." she crooned.

Just then, the nine generic girls came in the store and saw Jung Shin with his straight hair down to the shoulders. The one they called Yoona went to him and handed him a piece of paper and a pen.

"Mwo?" Jung Shin asked lifelessly.

"Sain jom juseyo (May I ask for an autograph?)," Yoona asked.

Nana looked at the other tall girl and pouted.

"Oppa is not a celebrity," Nana pointed out.

"But he is to us!" Yoona shot back.

"Just because he has a girlfriend, it does not mean that we will stop idolizing Oppa," the one they called Jessica said.

"Oppa, please give this to your cousin," the one they called Seohyun said to Jung Shin while giving him something.

Jung Shin took it and saw that it was a calling card. Yoona frowned because Jung Shin took Seohyun's calling card while ignoring her pen and paper.

"What are you selling?" Jung Shin asked her.

"Eh? Anio, Oppa... please...give that to Yong-oppa..." Seohyun said.

Jung Shin looked at the card with the cellphone number on it.

"I thought you are selling something," Jung Shin said. "All I know is that businessmen give business card for business."

"Oh, but I am unique, Oppa..." Seohyun insisted.

He returned the card to her, stating that Yong Hwa is currently in love with somebody else.

"ANDWAE!!!!" Seohyun sobbed.

"Oppa, who is Yong-oppa's lover?" Nana asked in curiosity.

She turned to see the girls frowning at her, but Nana shot them a triumphant glare.

"Just follow my Oppa and Yong-oppa everywhere, but the two guys will never look at you, ~merong," Nana said.

Jung Shin's vampire eyes noticed a geeky girl passing by while enjoying a cup of yogurt. It was Shin Hye. He grabbed Nana, and they exited the store, followed by the generic girls, who were looking on in envy. Of course, Jung Shin did not want to reveal to the girls, nor to his girlfriend, that Yogurt-seonsaengnim was the one who caught Yong Hwa's heart.

****

Min Hyuk and Yeon Seo were under the tree, enjoying some shade. They liked the low-hanging leaves of the tree because they will not be seen in case they will kiss.

"I miss you, Noona," Min Hyuk said.

"Oh, my Min Hyukkie is so cute.... you remind me of Cha Segwang in 'Unexpected You'," Yeon Seo said.

"You also remind me of Bang Mal Sook," Min Hyuk said.

Yeon Seo giggled and pinched her lover's nose, and Min Hyuk held her face and kissed her.

****

"Yogurt, yogurt..." Shin Hye said happily, skipping along the way.

She did not notice a tall guy and a skinny girl following her, with nine girls following the couple. She was too engrossed with her own happy world to even notice everyone else. Then, she spotted two girls fighting, or rather, arguing.

"Omo, that is Victoria... and G.na..." she thought.

Shin Hye sat by a bench to continue her yogurt while listening to the argument.

"You are a !" Victoria hissed at her big-ed bestie. "You flirt with Uncle Geun Suk, and you even flirted with nae Jong Hyun! Because of you, I broke up with him!"

"Don't blame me," G.na said. "Uncle Geun Suk is hot in bed. I guess Jong Hyun is to."

"M...mwo? Ya!" Victoria sneered. "Don't even think of getting near Jong Hyun, arasseo?"

"Why are you so angry if you broke up with him?" G.na asked. "I can seduce him and bring him to bed with me."

Shin Hye coughed when she heard that. The two college girls saw her and realized that a teacher was listening.

"Are you too open about that?" Shin Hye asked G.na, pointing her yogurt spoon at her. " is private, you know. It is not good to talk to it in public. Besides, it is done inside marriage."

"Ah...joesonghaeyo, Seonsaengnim," G.na said in shame.

"If ajummas will hear you girls, they will freak out," Shin Hye said before standing and walking away.

She was just to shocked that G.na openly confessed about her and Geun Suk doing it. Why not keep it? And why include a high school student? She knew she liked Yong Hwa, but she did not think of him that way. She did not know that Yong Hwa had his fantasies about her.

"Haaaa~~~ disappointing, aigoo," she said.

She walked on and threw the cup on a bin, without knowing that Jung Shin, Nana, and the generic girls trailed her still. She happened to pass by a tree with low-hanging branch, and she stooped to see a familiar figure.

"Min Hyuk-ah?" she asked.

And then, she saw Min Hyuk kiss a girl who looked like a college student.

"OMO!!!!" was her scandalized expression.

 

~~~~