How Shin Hye Ended Up In A Weird Situation...

The Case Of The Weird School

This is from the one-shot fic.

 

*****

 

Shin Hye was walking inside the gangter's headquarters with her harabeoji when she met the eyes of a young man. She bowed slightly at him and went with her father in front of the hall.

"This is my granddaughter, Shin Hye, and this is the first time I am bringing her here to our gangster's hearing," Park Gam Dong said sternly."From among the young men in here, I want to tell you that I will select one of you here to be married to my granddaughter."

"Eh????" she asked foolishly.

Her grandfather whacked her with a rolled-up newspaper out of nowhere and leaned forward to her as she nursed her head.

"Do not be noisy and be obedient to me, arasseo?????" he whispered to her.

"Harabeoji!" she pouted as she replied in an audible noise.

The men were laughing heartily because she was adorable. She was the only female in the room, and each of the young men were very willing to take her as his bride.

"I will announce the right time for her to get married," Harabeoji said. "And you know that this is a secret gang, and we do not want to expose our dealing with the Yakuza in Japan. You should be careful."

"Geureohseumnida," all the men answered.

Shin Hye pouted like a little kid, but got serious when she saw the young man looking curiously at her.

****

It was the first day of school, new school year.

Shin Hye got assigned to be the homeroom teacher of a rowdy batch of third grade students. The school was co-ed, and she had to winced because even the girls were behaving as badly as the guys. For four years in a row (this is the fourth), she had to handle rowdy kids. Good thing, none of the faculty members knew that she was part of a gang.

She saw vandalisms on the wall as she got near her classroom. She heaved a sigh and smirked.

"Here we go," she said.

Yankumi in Gokusen had a battle cry before her class, and Shin Hye had one too. She fisted her hand close to her face.

"Shin Hye, hwaiting, hwaiting!" she whispered to herself.

Then, she got inside the room.

The students were out of order. Some of the guys were playing, some were betting, and some of the girls were brushing each other's hair or holding fashion shows.

"Jeo~~ Jeo~~~ Jeo~~~ Yeoreobun!" she boomed when she could not get their attention.

The students looked at her boredly and went on.

"Class, let's all sit down," she said.

"Including you," one student said.

And the class laughed.

Shin Hye fumed and looked at the imaginary camera.

"If you will not shut up, I will throw a book at you," she said to herself.

"Yeoreobun, anja (sit down)!" a voice boomed.

Shin Hye broke from her day dream and looked to see who said it. She was astonished to find that the class sat down without complaint. She turned to see a young man looking at her. His chinky eyes were very much familiar...

"OMO!!!! He is that guy at the gangster meeting!" she cringed to herself. "I hope he will not tell his classmates."

Both of them stared at each other, with the guy looking back at her.

"If I say you all sit, you all sit," the young man said to his classmates while looking at Shin Hye.

"Ne..."

Shin Hye thought.

"He must be the class leader!"

She got her class record and began to do the roll call. Later...

"Jung Yong Hwa?" she called.

But no one answered.

"Jung Yong..."

"Just proceed," one girl said.

Shin Hye frowned.

"Kang Min Hyuk?"

"Just proceed!" the same student said. "Those guys are always late or skip class!"

"That does not make any sense," Shin Hye said. "It is still the first day of class!"

"We have been classmates for years, so we know," another said.

Shin Hye frowned.

"Darn... Kim Soo Hyun?"

The mysterious guy shot his hand.

"So, he is one of us," she thought as she put a tick in her class record.

Then, she sighed again.

"Lee Jong Hyun?"

"Proceed."

"Are you a judge in your previous life?" the irritated Shin Hye asked the student.

"I know Oppa," the girl said. "He and his friends are always like that."

Shin Hye fumed.

"Lee Jung Shin?"

"Oppa is with the other three guys you mentioned," the same student said.

"And your name?" Shin Hye asked in exasperation.

"Lim Jin Ah," the girl said. "But you can call me Nana."

Shin Hye wanted to roll her eyeballs because the shrill voice of the girl irritated her to death. Not only was she annoying, she was defending her oppas who were absent. She continued doing the roll call, but she could not get  her eyes off Soo Hyun.

And the door opened to reveal four guys who came in. The guys in the classroom looked at the four in fear, while some of the girls looked at them in happiness.

"And why are you late?" Shin Hye asked.

Instead of apologizing, the guys soberly greeted her. Shin Hye suddenly felt as if the room had become a cave and had gone cold. One of them caught her eye. His tanned skin looked beautiful on him, and his sharp eyes looked hot.

"And your name?" she asked, pointing at the tanned guy.

"Jung Yong Hwa-imnida," the guy said.

Her heart did beat fast when he stared at her.

"And you are?" he asked her.

Shin Hye realized that she had not introduced herself to the class.

"I will continue introduction once I am done."

Then, she caught sight of the guy beside Yong Hwa. He had chinky eyes, too cute with his appeal. But he had bad boy looks.

"Ireum?" she asked the chinky-eyed guy.

"Kang Min Hyuk," the guy answered.

"Why is your hair long?" Shin Hye asked the stoic-faced guy with long hair.

"Is it not allowed?" the guy asked soberly.

Shin Hye's temple nerve just errupted.

"Is that the right way to talk to your homeroom teacher?" she asked. "Ireum?"

"Lee Jung Shin," the guy replied.

"Aww.... my Jung Shin-oppa~~" Nana crooned.

Shin Hye shook her head in disgust. Then, she noticed the last guy with very fair skin, sharp eyes, and red lips. She felt herself shivering because the guy looked like a vampire. And then, she turned to look at the other three. All four guys looked at her with sharp eyes and cold glare. No wonder the room felt like it was a haunted house.

"Ah, ireum?" she asked the white guy.

"Lee Jong Hyun," he replied.

Shin Hye looked at her imaginary camera.

"What have I done in my past life to be made to handle weird students?"

The four guys sat on their seats, and she wrote her name on the board. She told them that she will be their homeroom teacher and science teacher. She soon forgot about Soo Hyun, and all she remembered was the owner of the tanned skin and the sharp eyes.

"I wonder how he looks like if he smiled," she thought.

****

That evening, the four guys bid each other goodbye to go to their separate ways.

Jung Shin and Nana went to a cosplay event sponsored by Animax because Nana wanted to see Alodia Gosengfiao in person. The cold guy went along, and the people in the event could not deny that the venue had gone cold and gloomy when Jung Shin came.

"Kyaaaaa!!!! It's Miss Alodia!" Nana squealed. "Oppa, I will have her autograph."

Jung Shin nodded.

He looked boredly as Alodia strutted in the catwalk as Ichihara Yuuko of xxxHOLiC. Nana smiled from ear to ear, in contrast to her boyfriend, who remained stoic as a poker player.

****

Min Hyuk was stalking a college dorm and climbed inside the window. The lights were out, but he knew where to go. Then, he approached the bed and cupped the hand of a person lying on bed.

"Mffff!"

"It's me," he whispered.

He released his hand and waited as the person got up from bed.

"Min Hyuk-ah?" a woman's voice asked.

"Yeon Seo-noona," he whispered.

Yeon Seo the lamp on her table and rubbed her eyes.

"You are such a thief," she complained.

But Min Hyuk did not smile, as always. Yeon Seo wrapped her arms around him and brought him close to her embrace.

"Nobody knew that my boyfriend is a high school student," Yeon Seo told him seductively.

"I like Noona," he whispered.

"Do you think I am corrupting minors?" she asked playfully.

"Not at all," Min Hyuk replied. "I am a high school student, but my thoughts are not."

He leaned forward and hungrily gave her a kiss.

****

Jong Hyun was silent as he watched his girlfriend and her friend singing merrily. The three of them were in the noraebang because Victoria wanted to have a good time.

"Ya, do you think we will not be busted that we are hanging out with a high school student?" G.na asked her friend.

"Not at all," Victoria smirked as she continued singing.

Later, the two Noonas enjoyed drinking when Jong Hyun sat in between them.

"Don't worry, Noona, I can drink with you next year," he told Victoria.

Victoria pinched his cheeks.

"My boyfriend is such a hot guy, even if he does not smile!" she said.

"I like Noonas, you know, and I have the hots for college students," he told them.

"Uhm, even me?" G.na asked.

Jong Hyun turned to her and looked at her. He did not have interest in her except for her chest size. He leaned forward at her and kissed her hungrily, much to Victoria's anger.

"Ya!" Victoria screamed.

G.na enjoyed the kiss, but Jong Hyun had to pull away. After all, she was not his girlfriend.

"Mianhae, Noona," he said to Victoria before giving her a hot kiss.

Victoria received his kiss with glee, because he was her vampire prince.

****

Shin Hye was slurping the spoon of her yogurt when Soo Hyun came in front of her.

"Ssaem."

Shin Hye spilt some yogurt on her uniform.

"Aish, neo!"

Soo Hyun smirked.

"I will keep our secret a secret," he told her. "Coz you and me are in this together."

"And so? I expect that!" she said. "You know we are in a dangerous situation, especially me!"

"What's dangerous?" a husky voice asked.

The two saw Yong Hwa sitting up a fence.

"Ya!" she shouted as she motioned him to come down.

He got down and went to them.

"A teacher and a student having some secrets," Yong Hwa said. "That is a novelty."

"Because....we live in the same neighborhood," Shin Hye said.

"Dangerous situation?" Yong Hwa asked coldly.

Shin Hye got irked. He and his friends were all alike. Cold and never smiled. She looked at Soo Hyun and told him to go home, so he shrugged and walked away in bad guy manner of walking.

"That is none of your business," she told Yong Hwa, getting back at him.

"I am curious," he said.

"Curiosity kills the cat," she said.

"I am not a cat."

"Then, curiosity kills the student," Shin Hye said.

"Oh well, it is as if I am interested in the affairs of my teachers, tsk," Yong Hwa said.

Then, he noticed the cup of yogurt in her hand.

"Do you know what is sweeter than yogurt?" he asked.

"Ice cream," she said.

He shook his head as he snatched the cup.

"Ya!"

He ate some and gave back the cup.

"You are disrespectful, you know?" she said.

"Ara. But you have not answered my question," he said with his mouth full.

"Swallow that first!" she ordered.

Yong Hwa swallowed the yogurt in his mouth.

"Then, what is sweeter than yogurt?" she asked, irritated.

He held her nape and pulled her closer, locking lips with her. Shin Hye got shocked that her student even kissed her that deep.

After the naughty kiss, Yong Hwa looked at her.

"That," he said. "Is sweeter than yogurt."

Shin Hye blushed. His mouth and tongue had the taste of her strawberry yogurt, and he had tasted the strawberry yogurt in her tongue and mouth as well.

"Ja mata," he said in Japanese before going away.

Shin Hye looked at the back of her student who was walking away. And she was bewildered.

But she had to admit.

She liked his kiss.

And his kiss was definitely sweeter than yogurt.

 
 
~~~~