Hanging Out and Trouble

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon had just asked me out not as a date but a hang out as best friends. I knew she wanted to call it a date but we were not official and I was still together with Jiwoong oppa. I saw Taeyeon waiting in front of the mall, eating an ice-cream cone. She looked cute, like a child. Wait, what am I talking about? Aish, Taeyeon's making me real confuse after she confessed her feelings for me and after the kiss. Before that, complimenting each other was normal for us, not even awkward. She finished the last bite of her ice cream and wiped her hand on her pants. She saw me and grinned. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating unusually fast.

 

"Annyeong, Pani ah. Ready for this hang out? I've prepared a lot today," Taeyeon said excitedly.

 

"You didn't have to do all this you know. We could have just hang out at your place," I said. If Taeyeon was trying to capture my heart by doing this, she was. Jiwoong oppa had never asked me out on a proper date. Every time we go on a date, he would have to go somewhere halfway. Taeyeon was different though. I knew her longer than Jiwoong oppa. Taeyeon hated seeing me unhappy.

 

"Let's go!" Taeyeon said and held onto my hand. I was surprised and I felt my face getting hot. Taeyeon looked at me, confused but shrugged and brought me to the movie theater. 

 

After the movie, Taeyeon brought me to the amusement park. It reminded me of the time when Taeyeon went with Jieun and the other couples. I sighed as I thought about the friends that I had lost. "What's wrong Pani?" Taeyeon asked. That's Taeyeon. She never failed to be concerned when I was with her.

 

"Can you bring me to see the other couples one day? I want to forgive them," I replied in a sad tone. Taeyeon's face lit up and she told me to cover my eyes with the blindfold she just gave me. I trusted her and did as she said. She led me the way and the noise was gone. "Where are you taking me Taeyeon?" I asked as I was starting to be afraid.

 

"You can take off the blindfold now," Taeyeon whispered into my ear. I slowly took it off and saw many people smiling at me. 

 

"You did this for me Taeyeon?" I asked, not believing that my old friends were right in front of me. Taeyeon nodded and pushed me closer to the other people. "I'm really sorry for saying those hurtful words to you guys. I'm really really sorry," I apologized. Soon, tears started trailing down my cheeks. Everyone hugged me, leading into a group hug. 

 

"It's alright Tiff. We forgive you. We are nothing without the eye-smling princess," Jessica said and smiled warmly at me. I smiled back and wiped my tears.

 

"Let's enjoy at the amusement park like we used to," Yoona said and ran into the amusement park with her Yuri. 

 

"We will never forget you. Remember that okay?" Taeyeon said. I looked at her and nodded. She pulled out her hand and I held onto it. She smiled and we ran into the amusement park just like what YoonYul did.

 

We were spiltted up into two groups and I was of course with my Taeyeon. "No, not my Taeyeon. Just Taeyeon," I thought and cursed my own mind. The other three members in the group was YoonYul and Seohyun, who was away from her girlfriend, Hyoyeon. Taeyeon had came up with this game a day before and she said that we would have fun. She told us that whoever get the highest score will win the game. There were a lot of rides and the scariest rides had the highest points while the least scariest ride had the least points.

 

"And the game begins...NOW!" Taeyeon shouted and the two teams separated.

 

Just when we were about to ride the rollercoaster, I saw Jiwoong oppa with another person. Taeyeon noticed me and looked to where I was looking as well. "That's not Jiwoong, Pani. Let's ride the rollercoaster now okay?" Taeyeon said and dragged me to the rollercoaster.

 

The ride made me forget about Jiwoong oppa for awhile but after we got off the ride, I saw Jiwoong oppa close-up and he was making out with the girl. "That jerk," I heard Taeyeon muttered. I looked at her and she was looking really angry. "Let's go Pani. If we meet him again later, I'll handle him," Taeyeon said and we walked to another ride.

 

Both teams had the same points and we decided to have a break. Hyoyeon missed her Seohyun so much that the younger girl was sitting on her lap and she feeding her.

 

"This is embarrassing Hyo unnie. I'm still not used to this," Seohyun said and hid her face. Her face was really red now. Hyoyeon shook her head and continued feeding her girlfriend and herself.

 

The other couples were busy with each other. Taeyeon and I were awkward and we smiled at each other every time our eyes met. SunByung was feeding with each other and had a lot of aegyo, YoonYul were really clildish and SooSica, Sooyoung was having a date with the food instead of Jessica.

 

"Yah Shikshin! I don't know why I fall in love with you," Jessica said coldly. She folded her arms and Sooyoung put down her chopsticks. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist but Jessica pushed her away. Sooyoung decided to use aegyo and it worked. Jessica gave in.

 

"I knew you would give in Sica baby," Sooyoung said and grinned. Jessica failed at getting angry and smiled at Sooyoung. The latter fed Jessica some of her food and once again, Taeyeon and I were awkward.

 

"Let's get some fresh air Pani. It's awkward here," Taeyeon said to me. I nodded and we both stood up from our seats. "We're getting some fresh air. We'll be back later to complete the mission," Taeyeon told the gang and we left the restaurant.

 

Taeyeon and I were all alone for now. The sun was setting and the surrounding was calm. I looked at Taeyeon and admitted that Taeyeon was really cute and I was really falling for her. However, I still had feelings for Jiwoong oppa. Maybe I only loved Taeyeon as a sister?

 

"It's been a long time since we hung out right Pani?" Taeyeon asked me all of the sudden. I nodded in agreement.

 

"I missed all of this," I replied. Taeyeon smiled and ruffled my hair. I looked at her and pouted. We were slowly moving towards each other and soon, our lips met. Neither of us pulled away again.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Why are you kissing my girlfriend?" I heard Jiwoong oppa shouted. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss and glared at Jiwoong oppa. I saw the same girl beside him again. She looked clueless.

 

"Didn't you say I was your only one oppa?" the girl said and looked at Jiwoong oppa unbelievably.

 

Taeyeon laughed and shook her head. "You jerk! I knew that one day you'd get caught," Taeyeon said coldly. Jiwoong oppa grabbed Taeyeon's collar and pulled her closer. "I'm not scared of you Jiwoong," Taeyeon said.

 

Just then, Jiwoong oppa punched Taeyeon. I gasped and pushed Jiwoong oppa away from Taeyeon using all my strength. I hugged Taeyeon from the back and was bleeding from the corner.

 

"Let's go Pani," Jiwoong oppa said to me.

 

I shook my head. "Friendship is more important than relationship. You cheated on me oppa. I won't forgive you," I said and helped Taeyeon walk back to the restaurant.

 

Once we got back to the restaurant, all our friends were shocked to see Taeyeon's face. "What happened to Taeyeon unnie?" Seohyun asked in a worried tone.

 

"Jiwoong oppa. He punched Taeyeon," I replied and settled her on a chair. She still had the scary look on her face and she did not even talk.

 

"That jerk. He's going to die one day," Sooyoung said as she clenched her fist.

 

"Just let him be," Taeyeon said in a low voice. "He'll get caught one day by the police for selling drugs."

 

I could not believe what Taeyeon had said. I had been in love with a drug dealer?

 

"I'll protect you from now on Pani. You're not safe anymore," Taeyeon said to me.

 

"No. I don't want you to die because of me!" I said to Taeyeon, tears forming in my eyes.

 

"I won't die. I'm not going to die," Taeyeon said and tried to smile but the bruise on her face made her flinched.

 

I giggled and she glared at me playfully. "Promise?" I said and held out my pinky finger.

 

"Promise," Taeyeon said and joint our pinkies together.