I Accept

I Love You But You Can't Love Me
While they were having dinner, the doorbell rang again and Taeyeon went to open it. She knocked her head on the wall when YoonYul, SooSica, HyoHyun and SunByung entered. They were about to say something but Taeyeon put her finger on her lips. "Tiffany's dad is here so please behave," she said softly.

 

"TaeTae, who's there?" Tiffany asked as she left the kitchen as well. Her eyes went wide and she looked into the kitchen. The couples wave their hands in front of Tiffany and Tiffany groaned.

 

"Please, you guys can stay but please don't get close to each other. Uncle Hwang will surely suspect something," Taeyeon warned the couples. She grabbed Tiffany's hand and went back to the dining room.

 

"Who is out there?" Mr Hwang asked as he cleaned his mouth with a napkin.

 

"Sooyoung, Jessica, Seohyun. You know our usual friends," Tiffany replied.

 

"Sooyoung's here? I want to ask her about Siwon's condition," Mr Hwang said and left the dining room.

 

"You go join them first. I'll be there in a few minutes after I wash the plates," Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

 

When Tiffany entered the living room, all the couples were quiet. None of them spoke up unless Mr Hwang spoke up. "So Sooyoung, how's your brother?" Mr Hwang asked.

 

Sooyoung looked up at Mr Hwang and smiled awkwardly. "He is alright. He will be discharged tomorrow," Sooyoung answered.

 

"Good. I want to fast forward the marriage," Mr Hwang said with a smile.

 

"What?! No!" everyone in the room shouted, including Tiffany, at Mr Hwang.

 

"No?" Mr Hwang said, obviously confused.

 

"Daddy, I've only met Siwon oppa. Why do you want it to be fast forward?" Tiffany whined to her father.

 

"Isn't it good? Didn't you say you want to create a happy family?" Mr Hwang said.

 

"Of course daddy but what's a happy family if I don't love Siwon oppa?" Tiffany said and pouted at her father.

 

"What's the catch here?" Mr Hwang asked, suspecting something.

 

"Nothing daddy. I just want you to cancel the wedding," Tiffany replied.

 

"No, Tiffany. This is for your own good," Mr Hwang said sternly.

 

"Unnie, I think we came at the wrong timing," Seohyun whispered into Hyoyeon's ear.

 

"You don't say," Hyoyeon said.

 

"It's not for my own good if I don't even love the person I am marrying!" Tiffany shouted at her own father.

 

Taeyeon had just finished washing the plates and entered the living room only to find the place tensed. She looked at her friends and they had a scared look plastered on their faces. Taeyeon diverted her attention to her girlfriend and Mr Hwang. She was wondering why Tiffany was glaring at her father.

 

"That's it. We're going home now," Mr Hwang said and grabbed Tiffany's wrist.

 

"No. I want to stay with Taeyeon. Only she can make me happy and my friends as well," Tiffany said and released her hand from her father's grip. She ran towards Taeyeon and hugged her tightly.

 

"I have no idea what you have done to my daughter but I will make you two separate and Tiffany WILL marry Siwon," Mr Hwang said to Taeyeon.

 

"If you want the truth, I love Tiffany. I love her a lot and I know she loves me. She did tell me she has feelings for Siwon but she loves me more. You can try to break us up but I won't give up on your daughter. I had gone through a hard time trying to get her so please, let us be together," Taeyeon confessed sincerely that was the only thing she could do.

 

Eveyone was shocked with Taeyeon's confession. Taeyeon was never the one to let out her emotions. She always kept it to herself but this moment, she felt like she had to in order to make Tiffany officially hers without having to hide their identity from their parents.

 

Mr Hwang sighed. "I've always suspected that there is something between the both of you," he said.

 

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Every time I see you are with Taeyeon, you're always happy although you two meet every day. I did not know that you had feelings for Taeyeon," Mr Hwang replied.

 

"I didn't too at first but after realising how much of a jerk Jiwoong oppa was, I then realised how much I love Taeyeon more than a friend," Tiffany said and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"Jiwoong?" Mr Hwang said.

 

"He's my evil brother. He joins a gang, take drugs but never once was caught. I really hate him and now he disappeared," Taeyeon told Mr Hwang.

 

"Maybe I could do something about that. For now, I hope you take care of my daughter. If you ever hurt her, I will not hesitate to punish you," Mr Hwang said seriously.

 

"You're allowing us to be together daddy? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tiffany said excitedly and hugged her father tightly.

 

Mr Hwang chuckled and kissed her daughter's forehead. "Anything for my daughter's happiness," he said. "I'll take my leave now to meet Mr Choi."

 

Once Mr Hwang left, TaeNy was hugged by their friends. "You were so cool Taeyeon! I could never be brave like that," Yuri said and ruffled Taeyeon's hair. Taeyeon blushed and muttered a thank you.

 

"Yah, let the couple have their moment," Jessica said coldly.

 

Everyone moved away from the couple and sat down after hearing Jessica's voice. Taeyeon chuckled and thanked Jessica.

 

"That was the nicest thing someome ever did for me. Thanks for not giving up on me TaeTae," Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon.

 

"I'll do anything for the one I love," Taeyeon whispered and kissed Tiffany on the lips.

 

"Let's celebrate now!" Sooyoung shouted and broke the lovely moment. Jessica hit her girlfriend's head and Sooyoung pouted.

 

Taeyeon broke the kiss first and planted a kiss on Tiffany's forehead. "I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung."

 

"I love you too, Kim Taeyeon."

 


A/N: Finally an update on this story ad well! Sadly, it's going to end soon in 1-2 chapters. So, I would like to say I really am happy that you readers read this story and gave comments. ^^ You guys mean a lot to me!