Special Chapter #2: HyoHyun & SunByung

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

Italics are for flashbacks ^-^ 


HyoHyun

People wondered how Seohyun and Hyoyeon became a couple. Seohyun was innocent and Hyoyeon was the opposite of her girlfriend. They got really close to each other when they met each other at a party thrown by Taeyeon. Hyoyeon kept on bugging her so Seohyun had to deal with it. Then one day, Hyoyeon asked Seohyun on a friendly outing which turned out quite interesting.

 

After completing all her homework, Seohyun got ready for the friendly outing with Hyoyeon. She did not want to go at first but something about Hyoyeon made her accept to follow the older girl. Seohyun had a hard time picking out what to wear. She never did care what to wear with others but with Hyoyeon, it was always hard. She did not even know why. There was a knock on her front door and she quickly pick a shirt that she lay her eyes on first.

 

"Good afternoon Hyunnie~" Hyoyeon said when she saw Seohyun. She had a wide grin plastered on her face. Hyoyeon started to call Seohyun, Hyunnie a few days ago and Seohyun was still not used to it. Every time Seohyun heard Hyoyeon call her by that nickname, her face would turn red and she would feel like butterflies were flying in her stomach. It was unusual of her to feel like this.

 

"G-Good afternoon Hyoyeon unnie," Seohyun greeted and bowed. The grin did not leave Hyoyeon's face as she led Seohyun to her car. She helped Seohyun open the car door before she entered herself.

 

"We will be eating first. I haven't eaten anything since just now," Hyoyeon told Seohyun. The younger girl nodded as she herself was hungry. Hyoyeon drove off and the whole ride was filled with music to hide the silence.

 

 "Hyunnie, let's go on a date," Hyoyeon said and jumped up from her seat. Seohyun was used to her girlfriend now but it was still hard for her to say no to Hyoyeon. Seohyun nodded and Hyoyeon smiled. She grabbed Seohyun's hand and went out of the house. "We will only take a walk in the park if you don't mind," Hyoyeon said and held onto Seohyun's hand firmly. 

 

"I don't mind as long as it's with you," Seohyun said softly and looked away. Hyoyeon's smile got wider. 

 

"Since when did you get cheesy Hyunnie?" Hyoyeon asked. Seohyun puffed her cheeks and glared at Hyoyeon. "You're so cute Hyunnie although you're angry," Hyoyeon said.

 

"I don't even know why I accepted you as my girlfriend," Seohyun muttered. Hyoyeon chuckled and ruffled her girlfriend's hair.

 

"I'm to hard to resist that's why you kissed me first. I wonder what happened to 'I-want-to-have-my-first-kiss-with-my-future-husband'," Hyoyeon teased.

 

"She changed her mind," Seohyun said softly but Hyoyeon heard it.

 

After the dinner and activities, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were at Han's River admiring the sky. None of them said anything. Their hands were intertwined with each other's but neither of them noticed. "Why do you want to hang out with me Hyoyeon unnie? I am boring and not fun to be with," Seohyun said.

 

Hyoyeon sighed and looked at Seohyun. "You're not boring Hyunnie. You're fun to be with. Fun to tease at," Hyoyeon said and grinned. Seohyun hit Hyoyeon's arm and pouted. She then realised that Hyoyeon and her had been holding hands. She quickly pulled away and looked away. Hyoyeon was not happy about it and back hugged Seohyun.

 

"W-what are y-you doing, Hyoyeon unnie?" Seohyun stuttered. She was embarrassed about the position they were in but at the same time, was enjoying it.

 

"Hugging you. Isn't that obvious?" Hyoyeon replied. Seohyun nodded and leaned against Hyoyeon. The older girl smiled and put her head on the crook of the younger girl's neck. "Have you ever kissed someone?" Hyoyeon asked all of the sudden.

 

"Not until I'm married I'm not going to kiss anyone," Seohyun replied. Hyoyeon unwrapped her hands from Seohyun's waist and stood up. Seohyun look weirdly at Hyoyeon and asked what was wrong with her.

 

"Nothing. I'm tired, Let me take you home okay?" Hyoyeon said and walked to the car.

 

"You were upset when I said that though," Seohyun said and stuck her tongue out at Hyoyeon.

 

"Yeah, yeah," Hyoyeon said and sulked. To change her girlfriend's mood, Seohyun kissed Hyoyeon on the lips and it lasted quite long.


SunByung

"Bunny, let's go to sleep now," Hyomin yawned. Her girlfriend, Sunny, was still playing with her DS and ignoring Hyomin. Hyomin pouted and sat on the bed waiting for Sunny to stop playing but after an hour, Sunny was still playing with the device. "Sunny~~~" Hyomin whined. The older girl heard her but chose to ignore the younger girl. "Fine, I will be sleeping outside tonight," Hyomin said. She grabbed her pillow and blanket and left the room angrily. Sunny knew she had went to far and paused her game. She quietly followed Hyomin and tackled the younger girl, pinning the younger girl against the wall.

 

"Is Hyominnie angry at bunny? I'm sorry," Sunny said using her aegyo. Hyomin tried to push Sunny away but her girlfriend was too strong. She stopped wriggling and looked down intstead, putting on an angry face. "Bunny is really sorry. I promise I won't ignore you again," Sunny said truthfully and Hyomin smiled. 
 

"Promise?" Hyomin said.

 

"Promise," Sunny said, before diving in for Hyomin's lips.


A/N: Sorry SunByung's story was short >< Next chapter will be TaeNy's progress and of course I won't make them official that quick. Maybe they won't even be official =p Don't kill me!