Almost Caught

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

 

Author's POV

 

After the date, the couple was in Taeyeon's house, watching the television. Tiffany was sitting on Taeyeon's lap with Taeyeon's arms wrapped around her waist to prevent her from falling. Tiffany smiled unconsciously and Taeyeon caught it. The older smiled slightly and asked her girlfriend, "Why are you smiling?"

 

 

"I love you," Tiffany said with all her heart. Taeyeon chuckled. Tiffany pouted and asked, "Is it wrong to say that? Wait, are you falling for Jessica's sister?"

 

 

That made Taeyeon laugh. Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and wanted to leave from Taeyeon's arms but her girlfriend was strong although short. "I'm sorry Pani ah. I love you too~" Taeyeon chirped. Tiffany could not stay mad at the shorty for long. She showed her eye smile that Taeyeon liked so much and stole a kiss from Taeyeon.

 

 

"Yah, that wasn't fair!" Taeyeon whined. She pouted and Tiffany stole another kiss again.

 

 

"You're so cute and irresistible TaeTae," Tiffany said.

 

 

Taeyeon released her hands from Tiffany's waist and told Tiffany to stand up. "What's wrong TaeTae?" Tiffany asked with her head tilted.

 

 

Taeyeon yawned and said, "I'm sleepy. Let's go to my room and sleep."

 

 

"Okay TaeTae," Tiffany said. The both of them went to Taeyeon's room and jumped onto the bed.

 

 

The both of them stared at each other. Taeyeon had her arms around Tiffany's waist and pulled the younger girl closer. Their foreheads touched and none of them said a word. Taeyeon leaned in first and closed the gap between the two of them.

 

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and returned the kiss. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss first and changed her position by being on top of Tiffany. "What happened to being sleepy TaeTae?" Tiffany asked innocently as she put her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

 

 

"TaeTae doesn't want to sleep anymore. TaeTae wants to play," Taeyeon answered like a kid.

 

 

"We just did yesterday TaeTae," Tiffany pouted.

 

 

"But you enjoyed it," Taeyeon stated with a erted grin. Tiffany rolled her eyes and pulled Taeyeon down for another kiss.

 

 

Just when they were about to get intimate, the doorbell rang. Taeyeon groaned while Tiffany pouted. The former went out of the room and walked down to the front door. She looked through the door hole and gulped when she saw Mr Hwang standing outside, expressionless. Tiffany came down afterwards and back hugged her girlfriend. "Who is it?" she asked the older girl.

 

 

"Your father," Taeyeon replied.

 

 

"W-what? Why is he here?" Tiffany asked, unable to believe that her father was visiting Taeyeon. 

 

 

Pushing Tiffany's hands away from her waist, Taeyeon opened the door and smiled at Mr Hwang. "Good afternoon Mr Hwang. What brings you here?" Taeyeon asked as she made way for the man to enter.

 

 

Mr Hwang smiled warmly at Taeyeon and entered. "Hi daddy," Tiffany said.

 

 

"Ah, you're here too Tiffany. You two will never separate from each other would you?" Mr Hwang joked.

 

 

"Of course not. Didn't I tell you that Taeyeon is my wifey daddy?" Tiffany said and stuck her tongue out at her father. Taeyeon tilted her head.

 

 

"You said what?" Taeyeon said with her jaw hanging.

 

 

Mr Hwang chuckled and said to Tiffany, "You're going to be someone's wife soon. Leave the fantasy aside."

 

 

Tiffany pouted. She did not like what her father had just said. "Daddy, you know Taeyeon and I can't be separated. I don't want to marry Siwon oppa," she whined, hoping that Mr Hwang would cancel off the wedding.

 

 

Mr Hwang eyed the couple suspiciously. He felt like the both of them were hiding something from him. "Is there something you have not told me Tiffany? Are you dating someone or maybe you are dating Taeyeon but you chose to hide it?" he questioned.

 

 

"What? No I'm not dating someone else or Taeyeon. I just don't like Siwon oppa. I don't have any feelings for him," Tiffany answered as she waved both her hands in front of her father. Tiffany hated lying to her father but if she told the truth, she could not be with Taeyeon anymore. She did not want that to happen.

 

 

"We are just best friends that can't be separated Mr Hwang. Don't take it the wrong way," Taeyeon added to Tiffany's words. Tiffany nodded her head and pecked Taeyeon's lips. Mr Hwang cleared his throat as he was uncomfortable with what he was seeing. "Can't best friends peck each other's lips?" Taeyeon said and shot a glare at her girlfriend.

 

 

"I suppose you can since I have known you for a long time," Mr Hwang said awkwardly.

 

 

"I'm going to prepare dinner. Would you mind waiting outside Mr Hwang?" Taeyeon said and broke the awkwardness.

 

 

"Sure. It's been a long time since I've eaten your cooking Taeyeon," Mr Hwang said delightedly.

 

 

"I'm going to help TaeTae...I mean Taeyeon if you don't mind daddy," Tiffany said, making a slight mistake.

 

 

'TaeTae?' Mr Hwang thought. 'There must be something going on in between them that I do not know of.' He nodded at his daughter and both the girls ran to the kitchen.

 

 

Once the couple was in the kitchen, Tiffany happily wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist, clinging onto Taeyeon like a koala. "It was a close call right TaeTae?" Tiffany muttered. Taeyeon nodded her head and reached out to grab some ingredients from the cupboard.

 

 

"He disturbed our y time though," Taeyeon pouted.

 

 

"Yah! Byuntae!" Tiffany exclaimed and hit the older girl's head. Taeyeon pouted and continued her work. Tiffany felt guilty and kissed the part where she hit Taeyeon. "Better TaeTae?" she asked.

 

 

"Eung," answered Taeyeon with a grin.

 

--

 

There was still a few minutes before the oven timer goes to zero. Taeyeon was sitting on the table top with her arms laying on Tiffany's shoulder. The both of them were only staring at the oven. Taeyeon sighed and put her hands beside her. "I'm bored. Let's do something before the oven goes off," Taeyeon whined. Tiffany turned around and captured Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon closed her eyes and returned the kiss.

 

 

 Right now, Tiffany was the dominant one. She nibbled onto Taeyeon's lips and earned a moan from Taeyeon. Before they can go on any further, Mr Hwang entered the kitchen with his head down and asked, "Is the dinner ready yet?"

 

 

Tiffany quickly pushed Taeyeon off her and turned bright red. Likewise to Taeyeon. The surrounding became awkward.

 

 

TING

 

 

The oven went off. "What's wrong? Aren't you going to take the chicken out of the oven?" Mr Hwang said as he looked at the said girl. "I'll be waiting at the dining table."

 

 

"That was close," Taeyeon murmured. She got down from the table top and went to take the chicken out of the oven.

 


 

A/N: Here's an update~ There won't be any dramas for the moment ^^