I Love You

I Love You But You Can't Love Me
Taeyeon's POV

I stayed in my room for a week. I was so stupid making that deal. I regretted of saying so. Ten days had passed and I finally decided to leave my room. I managed to survive for ten days because I had a bag of snacks in my cupboard to hide from Sooyoung and a carton of soda in my refrigerator. It was funny that the others thought I was starving. I took a quick shower before leaving my room.

 

"Unnie, you're finally out!" Seohyun exclaimed and went to hug me. I hugged her back and saw Hyoyeon staring daggers at me. I quickly let go of Seohyun and smiled awkwardly at Hyoyeon.

 

"We've got bad news Taeng," Sooyoung said. She had just come out of the kitchen. I tilted my head slightly and gave Sooyoung the what-kind-of-bad-news look. She sighed and continued, "Tiffany's father arranged Tiffany a marriage with my brother, Siwon oppa. No worries though, Tiffany is trying to stop the marriage."

 

I frowned. First Jiwoong, now there was Siwon? I could help Tiffany in some ways. "Tell me more about your brother," I said to Sooyoung.

 

"He's been meeting your brother lately. I don't know what they're up to," Sooyoung told me.

 

"I bet Jiwoong is up to something bad," I growled. Jiwoong never did something good for once. "I'm going to talk to him today." I grabbed my jacket and put it on. Sooyoung told me she wanted to follow and I allowed her. Her brother might be there. "If we don't come back, call the police," I said to HyoHyun and they nodded.

 

I knew where Jiwoong was. I used to stalk him when I was younger. I heard voices and stopped Sooyoung from walking.

 

"Is everything going as planned?"

 

"Yes, sir."

 

The first voice sounded like Jiwoong but what about the second one? I felt Sooyoung's grip tightened around my wrist.

 

"The second voice belongs to me brother," she whispered to me.

 

"You promise we're going to share her right?" Siwon asked.

 

What? Tiffany is not something to be shared!

 

"Of course but I must get rid of my little sister first. She's quite a distraction," Jiwoong said bluntly.

 

"Not until I get rid of you first," I muttered. "Call the police now Soo."

 

"Look at what we've got here," Jiwoong said once he spotted us. I cursed under my breath and clenched my fist.

 

"Hello, oppa," I said and faked a wide smile.

 

"Sooyoungie?" Siwon said in a shocked tone when he saw his sister. Sooyoung looked at his brother with a displeased look.

 

My smile drop and I glared at my brother. He had a smirk plastered on his face. "What brings my little sister here?" he asked. I looked at his hand and saw him fiddling with something in his pocket.

 

"I want the both of you to leave Tiffany alone," I said in a dangerously low voice.

 

Jiwoong chuckled and stood in front of me face-to-face. He pulled out a shiny, metal army knife and placed it a few centimeters from my neck. "You can't tell me what to do," he whispered into my ear.

 

I did not dare to move. In a second, he could do anything he wants to me. He could kill me straight away, grab me, push me, pull me and even punch or kick me. "Let me go," I said.

 

"Or else what?"

 

"..."

 

"See, you've got nothing to say now. Speechless."

 

"Don't do anything funny to Tiffany."

 

"I won't if you stop seeing Tiffany and leave this country. Siwon and I will take good care of her. Your friend will too."

 

I decided to risk my life and pushed Jiwoong away. He swung the knife and I quickly dodged it, earning a slight cut on my forearm. He glared at me and aimed at me again.

 

I would be lying if I said was not afraid. I was never a good fighter. Siwon caught my arms and I could not move. "Oppa, let go of my friend! I thought you were a good guy!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

Siwon ignored her and held onto my at arms tightly. I looked at Jiwoong and away him with the same smirk again. He raised his hand with contained the knife. As hard as I could, I pulled my hands aways from Siwon and crouched down. Jiwoong could not stop midway and accidentally stabbed Siwon instead of me.

 

"Oppa!" Sooyoung shouted. She ran towards him and glared at me.

 

What did I do? Shouldn't she be angry at Jiwoong? Why was she glaring at me instead?

 

Jiwoong dropped the knife and ran away. I heard Tiffany's voice and everything was getting worse. I should have just stayed in my room. I should have stayed away from Jiwoong.

 

"Taeyeon?" she said looking at me confusingly but then dropped to her knees when she saw Siwon's unconscious body.

 

"It's not what it looks like Pani," I said. "Jiwoong...he was the one who did it. Not me."

 

Tiffany did not say anything. She was in her own thoughts. The police siren was getting louder and the next thing I knew, I was taken away.

 

"How could you, Taeyeon?" I heard Tiffany said to herself.

 

"I wish you had witnessed the scene," I thought and was brought to the police car.

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon was standing, emotionless, at me. She was set free after the police found out who actually stabbed Siwon oppa. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were still cold with each other after the incident.

 

"My wedding with Siwon oppa is postponed," I told Taeyeon. Her expression was still the same. No changes. How could she change into someone cold in a few days?

 

"..."

 

"I know the one month is not over but I think I've made up my mind," I continued talking. I hugged her tightly and said,

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Kim Taeyeon. I'm not going to be a coward anymore."

 

 

A/N: Tiffany finally confessed but for Taeyeon's reaction, you readers got to wait :)

 

I watched SNSD's old videos and came across them singing 'Say Yes' on a radio show and Jessica slipped at the first part. She said, "Gir...Boy I saw you walking by every day."

 

I wonder why she said that.

 

Anyways, please comment ^^ as usual, I won't force you guys and girls. I really enjoy reading your comments ~