Saturday With Only The Both Of Us

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

Taeyeon's POV

Finally, Tiffany had seen the real Jiwoong. I was happy that they broke up but at the same time worried about what Jiwoong would be planning against us. Jiwoong had been a part of a gang since he was eighteen. Although we were not on good terms since I was five, I tried stopping him but he was stubborn.

 

"If Jiwoong was actually a good guy like me, I bet him and Tiffany would still last and I'll be suffering," I thought. I sighed and leaned back against the wall. I was waiting for Tiffany outside a clothing store. She wanted to buy some new clothes and I volunteered myself to follow. I felt something vibrating on my pocket and pulled out my phone.

 

From: Ji Eun ^~^

Jiyeon and I are finally together! 

 

I smiled and replied back to the text.

 

To: Ji Eun ^~^

Congratulations! Hope you two last  long~

 

I felt a hand around my waist and locked my phone. I looked down and saw Tiffany snuggling on my chest. "Um...What are you d-doing?" I stuttered. I bet my face was really red. Tiffany looked up at me and showed me her eye smile. We were not a couple yet but lately, after the break up with Jiwoong, she had been really clingy to me. I was not use to it yet since it had been a long time we had made skinships.

 

"Why are you smiling?" she asked.

 

"I'm smiling because Jieun is finally with Jiyeon," I replied and pushed Tiffany away. "Let me help you with those bags."

 

I grabbed the bags from Tiffany's hand and carried all of it with my left hand. Tiffany grinned and held onto my free hand excitedly. I shook my head and chuckled. "We have the whole day to ourselves right?" Tiffany asked and looked at me. I nodded and she smiled once more.

 

"Let's go to the beach! It's been a long time since we've been there," Tiffany said and dragged me to her car.

 

Tiffany's POV

I was really comfortable with Taeyeon. I felt like Jiwoong oppa and I had not even dated. It felt like the old times when Taeyeon and I would always hang out together. I missed all the moments. I was glad I broke up with Jiwoong. "Taeyeon," I called her.

 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon said. She was driving so she could not look at me.

 

"Can I call you TaeTae like before?" I asked shyly.

 

Taeyeon stepped on the brake as the traffic light turned red. She looked at me with a wide smile and replied, "Sure~ I missed the way you call me TaeTae."

 

"Yay!" I said happily and clapped my hands.

--

 

We finally arrived at the beach. I got out of the car first and waited for Taeyeon at our usual spot while Taeyeon went to park the car. Memories of Taeyeon and I flooded my mind. Taeyeon and I would always sneak to the beach at night if we were bored. The place became like a hideout for us.

 

"It's been a long time hasn't it, Pani?" Taeyeon said. I took a quick look at her and nodded. I was so in love with Jiwoong oppa that I ignored Taeyeon and my other friends. I almost lost them too. "Forget about what happened in the past okay? I'm not angry at you," Taeyeon said and flashed a small smile. 

 

"How could you forgive me this easily? I hurt you," I said as tears started forming in my eyes. 

 

Taeyeon pulled me into her arms and hugged me. Her arms were around my waist and mine were around her neck. "Don't cry Pani ah. It's alright since you didn't know," Taeyeon said softly. "Let's not be so emotional right now. We're supposed to enjoy now."

 

I nodded and we pulled away from each other. Taeyeon held onto my hand and we ran to the front. We were carrying our shoes as our legs were in the water. "Let me put the shoes away for you," Taeyeon said and took my shoes. She put them somewhere where water would not come into contact with and came back to the water. She had a grin plastered on her face as she splashed water at me. My mouth went wide open and I glared at her. "Sorry," Taeyeon said and stuck her tongue out at me. I pouted and folded my arms. She was suddenly out of sight and I felt someone pulling my leg from under the water. 

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!" I shouted. Taeyeon laughed and came out of the water. She was all wet and her fringe was covering her eyes. "Not funny," I muttered.

 

"Aww. I'm sorry. I thought it would cheer you up," she apologized and looked down. I bit my bottom lip.

 

"Why does she look so innocent?" I thought.

 

"Promise to not ever do it again," I said sternly at her.

 

"Yes ma'am," Taeyeon said and saluted. She hugged me afterwards and I was wet as well. "At least you bought some clothes just now," Taeyeon said and puffed her cheeks.

 

"I bought some clothes for you actually," I said softly. 

 

"Thank you Pani!" she said excitedly. She threw herself at me. I lost my balance and she fell along with me. Both of our eyes went wide when our lips met. Neither of us pulled away though. It was always like that. We never pulled away from each other although we kissed accidentally. Taeyeon deepened the kiss and I put my arms around her neck.

 

"This is the best Saturday I ever had," I thought and got lost into the kiss. 


A/N: Not a long update but I will try to update daily.

Hope you guys like this chapter~!