Final

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

In Sunny's room, Hyomin was lying on the girl's bed since she missed her girlfriend. Sunny was at the countryside helping her family with the work as Mr Lee had injured his left leg and the family was short of helpers. Hyomin sighed and grabbed Sunny's pillow. "Sunny bunny, I miss you~" she murmured. Soon, she fell asleep.

 

A few hours later, Hyomin woke up and felt something shift beside her. She felt a hand around her waist and felt her heart beating rapidly. She wanted to turn around to see who it was but she was scared. She stayed at that position hoping that the person will release her but the person did not. Hyomin slowly push the hand off her and rolled down the bed. She groaned and rubbed her back. She slowly looked up to the bed and a wide smile formed on her face when she knew the person was Sunny.

 

"What are you doing on the floor Hyomin?" Sunny asked as she stretched her whole body. To be honest, Sunny was really tired. She had done a lot of task back at the farm.

 

Hyomin went back to the bed and hugged her girlfriend. "I miss you," she muttered.

 

Sunny chuckled. "I miss you too~" she said in her aegyo voice. Hyomin giggled and pulled Sunny into a kiss.

 

The kiss became passionate and you guys know what happens next right? Sunny did not know where she got the energy when she was actually feeling tired.

 

**

 

Jessica was at the park waiting for her beloved Shikshin to arrive. The younger girl had told her to meet at six in the evening sharp. Jessica was starting to get impatient as here girlfriend was not on time especially since Sooyoung was the one who asked her out.

 

A little boy walked towards Jessica and tapped her hand. Jessica looked down and smiled at the little boy. "A noona asked me to hand this to you," the little boy said and gave an envelope to Jessica with two hands.

 

"Thank you. You should go back to your mother," Jessica said and took the envelope. She opened it and giggled.

 

I'm sorry I'm late. To find me, follow the hearts on the ground. It starts on your left hand side. Happy searching ^^v

 

Jessica kept the paper back into the envelope and looked to her left. There was a trail of hearts. She followed the hearts and it led to a restaurant. 'Typical Shikshin,' Jessica thought. She followed the hearts until she ended up at the rooftop of the restaurant. There was a candle lit dinner in the middle of the rooftop but no one was there. Jessica pouted and looked around but did not see her girlfriend at all.

 

She was suddenly back hugged and elbowed the person.

 

"I was trying to be romantic and you had to ruin the moment," Sooyoung whined and Jessica turned around.

 

"Sorry Youngie! It was my first instinct. I thought you were a ert," Jessica apologized and hugged the younger girl. "Besides, you deserve it because you made me wait."

 

Sooyoung pouted but hugged Jessica back. Jessica looked up and kissed Sooyoung's lips.

 

"Let's have dinner now," Sooyoung said after she pulled away from the kiss first.

 

"Once a Shikshin, forever a Shikshin," Jessica murmured but Sooyoung heard it clearly.

 

"Unless you want me to eat something else," Sooyoung teased, making Jessica blushed.

 

"Yah, byuntae! Why must we be friends with one. She corrupted your mind already," Jessica muttered the last part.

 

**

 

Hyoyeon was not able to do anything with her Seobaby as the younger girl was engrossed in her book. It had been like this for an hour and Hyoyeon was getting bored.

 

"Can't we do anything today Hyunnie? Like take a walk or go shopping? I'm bored," Hyoyeon whined. Seohyun ignored her and Hyoyeon pouted. A plan popped up and Hyoyeon grinned.

 

Slowly making her way up to the bed, Hyoyeon got on top of Seohyun. Seeing no reaction from the younger girl, she pulled the book away from Seohyun and put it at a corner. She took off the glasses Seohyun was wearing and leaned really close to her girlfriend.

 

"U-unnie, w-what are you doing?" Seohyun stuttered. It was her first time seeing Hyoyeon like this.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and closed the gap in between them. Seohyun melt into the kiss and forgot all about the book.

 

'Never ever ignore Kim Hyoyeon,' Hyoyeon thought in her mind.

 

**

 

Yoona was once again set up with a blind date by her mother. Her father tried to help but Mrs Im was stubborn. Yoona wanted to escape from the date but her mother hired guards. So, Yoona had to cancel her date with Yuri.

 

"Good evening, are you Yoona?" a guy asked.

 

He was charming but Yoona was not attracted to him at all. Yoona gave him a small smile and nodded her head. The guy smiled and introduced himself. "My name is Ok Taecyeon."

 

'I have to tell Taeyeon about this,' Yoona said in her mind.

 

Taecyeon settled down and held Yoona's hand. "You're beautiful," he said.

 

"Thank you," Yoona said and pulled her hand away from Taecyeon. Unknowingly to Yoona, Yuri was spying on her with a disguise on.

 

"Calm down Kwon Yuri. Yoona doesn't like him. Her mother forced her," Yuri told herself. People around her would give her a weird or sympathy look every time she talked to herself.

 

A waiter was doing his job until he accidentally tripped on his shoelace and dropped the jug of lemon juice onto Yoona. Taecyeon and Yuri quickly got off their seat but of course the former was faster. He pulled out his handkerchief and began wiping Yoona's dress, making Yoona uncomfortable. Yuri clenched her fist and pushed the guy away. "Let me help you," she told Yoona.

 

"Yul unnie?" Yoona said as she saw her face.

 

Yuri smiled and Yoona hugged her. "What are you doing here unnie?" Yoona asked.

 

"I wanted to see who's the guy who made my Yoongie cancel her date with me," Yuri teased.

 

"Yah, I never wanted to cancel the date. My mother made me," Yoona pouted.

 

Yuri chuckled. "I know. I was just joking."

 

"Excuse me, who are you?" Taecyeon tapped Yuri's shoulder.

 

Yuri faced Taecyeon and smiled. "I am Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona's girlfriend. So, you should leave before I kick you," Yuri said.

 

"What? You're not straight? What a waste," Taecyeon said. Yuri could not hide her anger and kicked him.

 

"That's not a nice thing to say. Let's go Yoona."

 

**

 

Taeyeon was nervous. She had never been this nervous before. Looking up, Taeyeon saw Tiffany in a short pink dress. Taeyeon's jaw hung. Tiffany blushed. "You're beautiful Fany ah," Taeyeon complimented.

 

"Thanks," Tiffany said.

 

"S-Shall we go?" Taeyeon stuttered.

 

Tiffany giggled and nodded her head. Taeyeon smiled and held onto Tiffany's hand. They walked to Taeyeon's car and drove off.

 

"For now, you have to put on this blindfold Fany," Taeyeon said and carefully tied the piece of cloth.

 

"Where are you taking me TaeTae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You'll have to wait," Taeyeon replied and led Tiffany the way.

 

Finally arriving at the place, Taeyeon took the blindfold off and covered Tiffany's eyes with her hand. She led Tiffany to the dining table for two and asked Tiffany to seat down. She released her hand and Tiffany looked around in awe. "Where did you find this place TaeTae?" she asked in excitement.

 

"I was walking around the I saw this place. I asked the owner how much I needed to pay to rent the whole place and it was not that expensive. So, here we are," Taeyeon answered and smiled at the younger girl.

 

"You did all this for me? Thank you TaeTae!" Tiffany said and hugged her girlfriend.

 

While they were having dinner, Tiffany suddenly spoke up. "Jiwoong oppa is finally in jail."

 

"That's good. He should be there a long time ago," Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany put down her utensils. "I'm sorry I hurt you Taeyeon. I was so in love with Jiwoong oppa that I did not realise you're the one I've been actually waiting for," Tiffany said with tears threatening to fall.

 

Taeyeon stood up from her place and went to Tiffany's side. She knelt down and smiled at Tiffany. "Forget about the past. We're together now aren't we?" Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany showed her eyesmile. Taeyeon calmed herself down and said, "I know we'be been dating for only six month and we're the so called youngest couple within our friends but I'm really sure about my feelings for you. So, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you take this dork, Kim Taeyeon as your soon to be husband? Will you marry me?" Taeyeon pulled out a small box and opened it in front of Tiffany.

 

"Of course I will take this dork to be my husband!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"So that's a yes?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yes, TaeTae. I will be your one and only wifey," Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon grinned and slide the ring into Tiffany's finger. She stood up and kissed Tiffany. "I love you Tiffany," she said.

 

"I love you too Taeyeon."

 

"Tiffany Hwang is finally mine!"

 

Tiffany giggled and hit Taeyeon's arm. "Dork."

 

 


A/N: It's already the last chapter T_T I hope you readers have enjoyed the story! I would like to thank all the subscribers and comments you've given me! I will miss writing this story. >_<