Hurt And Regret

I Love You But You Can't Love Me

Tiffany's POV

 

Taeyeon stood up, challenging me. I put my hand down and walked away angrily. I could seem to slap Taeyeon. I would feel guilty afterwards. I walked out of the restaurant and felt a pair of arms hugging me. I had to admit it was warm but I did not even feel anything special at all. "Are you alright Tippani?" Jiwoong oppa asked.

 

 

His voice was not as caring as Taeyeon's.

 

 

"I'm fine," I replied softly. He let go of me and put his hands into his pockets.

 

 

"Alright then," he said.

 

 

He was not as affectionate as Taeyeon.

 

 

"Can you send me home oppa?" I asked.

 

 

He rubbed his neck and replied, "I can't. I've got work to do."

 

 

He cared more about his work than me...unlike Taeyeon who would skip work just to take me home.

 

 

"It's alright," I said and smiled slightly.

 

 

"Bye," he said and left.

 

 

I frowned and decided to visit Seoul College. It had been awhile since I visited that place. I hailed a cab and told the ahjussi to drive me to the college.

 

 

After I paid the fare, I got out of the taxi and saw Jieun and Taeyeon kissed. I felt my heart clenched. I walked towards them and pulled them away from each other. I did not know why but I felt jealous. I looked at both of their faces and saw them blushed. I was feeling really angry. Does Taeyeon like her that much? I did not know that someone saw us until he cleared his throat.

 

 

"Was I disturbing you guys?" Leeteuk oppa asked awkwardly. 

 

 

The three of us looked at him awkwardly as well. We bowed to him and he walked away. "That was awkward. I better get to class now," Jieun said. She bowed to me and Taeyeon and walked to class hurriedly. Taeyeon looked at me and I glared at her. I turned my back and walked away from her. I heard her chuckle but ignored it. As I expected, she grabbed my wrist and twirled me to make me face her. 

 

 

"You were jealous weren't you?" Taeyeon asked with a smirk on her face.

 

 

"No I wasn't," I said and pushed her away. She shook her head and grabbed my wrist again.

 

 

Her face got closer to mine and I closed my eyes. "You wanted me to kiss you instead right? Not for me to kiss Jieun," Taeyeon whispered into my ear.

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw her face away from mine. She had a dorky smile plastered on her face. "Yah! That was not cool and I did not want your kiss alright!" I shouted and poked her chest a few times.

 

 

"Being byun now I see," she said and rubbed the part where I poked her. I clenched my fist and did some breathing exercise to calm myself down. "Why so quiet now?" she asked.

 

 

I could not take it and shouted at her. "Do you know you're irritating me now? Why disturb me when you have Jieun now?"

 

 

Taeyeon's smile turned into a frown. Her outer appearance turned cold and I did not why but I was afraid of it. "So I've been irritating you all this while?" she asked coldly and added a bitter laugh.

 

 

I had never seen Taeyeon like this before; cold and scary. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back of the college. She pinned me against the wall and leaned on me. "Jieun is not a toy. So, don't talk about her like that," she said into my ear.

 

 

"Then what? I'm your toy then?" I asked bravely to Taeyeon.

 

 

"If you were my toy, I would have done something bad to you. Something that you would not even think I'd do."

 

 

"Like?"

 

 

"Like...doing it with you."

 

 

I pushed Taeyeon away and slapped her. "You're disgusting and weird! I don't even know why I even became friends with you!" I shouted at her and walked away. I  turned to look at Taeyeon for a while. She did not move from her place but was touching her cheek. I turned back to the front and knocked into a couple. I looked up and saw Sunny with Hyomin. Sunny had her arm around Hyomin's waist.

 

"Are you guys a couple?" I asked dumbly.

 

"Yeah," Sunny said straightfowardly. "Didn't you know?"

 

"No one told me before," I said. 

 

"Sunny confessed to me a year ago," Hyomin said and cuddled close to Sunny. I was feeling quite uneasy seeing them. I did not like it.

 

"Two couples with the same gender is fine with me but three?"

 

"To be exact it's actually four." I turned to the corner and saw Taeyeon beside me. "Hyoyeon and Seohyun are a couple too. Half immature, half innocent."

 

"So I'm the only straight person in the gang?" I said softly.

 

SunByung and Taeyeon nodded. "From now on, Im staying away from you guys. I don't belong with you guys," I said and ran away from them. 

 

Once at home, I finally realised that I ended my friendship with all of my closest friends especially Taeyeon. I had no one except for Jiwoong oppa now. I regret of what I had said to Taeyeon. No one would stand up for me now. Not even Jiwoong oppa could help me.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was hurt when Tiffany said those words to me but I had to learn to move on. Jieun shares the same interest as me. Maybe I could make her mine? Is she even straight? I ruffled my hair and leaned against the sofa. I was at a club to clear my mind for a few hours. I wanted to drink but I was alone. I could be anywhere in Seoul if I was drunk. I decided to go home until I heard someone screamed for help.

 

A/N: So...a late update and I don't think I can update until 10 Oct...I'll be on a short hiatus and my school holidays would start at the end of Nov. Hope you enjoy the chapter ^-^ Maybe I could do a double update today if I'm not lazy...not a promise ><