Untitled

I Love You But You Can't Love Me
Taeyeon's POV

Everything had been going well with Tiffany and I. So far, Siwon was still in the hospital and Jiwoong was still nowhere to be found. I smiled slightly, remembering how Tiffany told me she loved me. It was quite cute.

 

"TaeTae, why are you smiling? This is through second time I see you smile to no one," Tiffany said and pouted. I patted on free space beside me and asked Tiffany to seat there but she shook her head and sat on my lap. "Tell me, why are you smiling?" she asked. A little thought came to me and I decided to tease Tiffany.

 

"You remember Hyorin from high school?" I asked Tiffany, trying to sound as serious as possible.

 

Tiffany had a very unhappy look on her face when I mentioned Hyorin's name. "Yeah. I still remembered how you like to stare at her all the time," Tiffany replied coldly.

 

"Aw, my mushroom is jealous. I feel loved," I said and earned a slap on the shoulder by Tiffany. "Back to Hyorin, she found my number from a friend and decided to ask me out," I said and put on a cheeky grin.

 

"Fine, go with her. I don't care," Tiffany said in a dangerously low tone and walked away from me. I chuckled and ran after her. I pinned her against the wall, one hand holding her, another one beside her head. "Aren't you going to have a date with Hyorin?"

 

"I was just teasing you. I wanted to see if my mushroom is jealous," I said and smiled like a dork.

 

"That wasn't nice, TaeTae. One more thing, don't call me mushroom! That's an old story," Tiffany said, her cheeks flushed.

 

"Whatever it is, you are my mushroom," I said and grinned.

 

"I'll only allow you to call me mushroom," Tiffany muttered. I nodded and leaned forward to kiss her.

 

Tiffany phone suddenly rang and we had to stop our kiss. I groaned and Tiffany giggled. She pinched my cheek and answered the call. "Put it on speaker," I mouthed. She nodded and did as I say.

 

"Hi Tiffany unnie!" the person on the other line said happily.

 

"Uh, who are you?" Tiffany asked. Hearing the voice, it sounded familiar.

 

"Don't you remember me? It's me, Kim Hyorin," the person replied back. Tiffany and my eyes went wide. We looked at each other unbelievably. "Hello?" Hyorin said.

 

"Y-yeah, I remember you," Tiffany said. I leaned on the wall beside Tiffany and sighed.

 

"Can you give me Taeyeon unnie's number?" Hyorin asked excitedly.

 

Unable to handle this any longer, I snatched the phone from Hyorin and said in a calm voice, "Hi Hyorin-sshi, this is Taeyeon. I'm sorry you can't have my number because I'm already taken."

 

"Oh, okay. We could see each other sometimes right?" Hyorin said dejectedly.

 

"I have a lot of work to do. I don't think I have time," I said and sighed for the second time. Hyorin hung up and I handed the phone back to Tiffany.

 

"You didn't have to do that for me TaeTae," Tiffany said and hugged me.

 

"I'm afraid I would fall for her," I said and stuck my tongue out.

 

"You wouldn't dare," Tiffany said and stepped on my foot.

 

"This is not how you treat TaeTae!" I whined.

 

"I can do anything to TaeTae. She is mine isn't she?" Tiffany said and smirked. Damn, she looks y when she smirk.

 

I was surprised when I suddenly felt her breath on my neck. She was now in front of me. I closed my eyes and I felt my breathing getting heavier. "P-Pani ah, y-you are right. You c-can do anything to TaeTae," I stuttered. I blame my byun mind for not being able to speak properly.

 

Tiffany did not stop. Instead, she pulled up my shirt a bit and felt my stomach. Her long, slender finger ran up and down my stomach a few times. I would be lying if I said I was not enjoying this. "Although you are short, you have a body to die for," Tiffany whispered into my ear and nibbled on it afterwards.

 

I suppressed a moan as Tiffany bit onto my sensitive spot. She had looked up for a second to see how my expression was. She continued what she was doing after she was satisfied with my expression. "And I thought I was the byun one," I said purposely in a loud voice.

 

Tiffany moved up and we were facing each other. "You don't know everything about me yet Kim Taeyeon," she said seductively before placing her lips on my own one.

 

"I, Kim Taeyeon, am officially going crazy if Tiffany continues all of this," I said in my mind.

 

I closed my eyes and returned the kiss. I could feel her smirk and she leaned closer to me that there were no gaps in between us anymore. My lips parted, allowing her to roam my mouth with her tongue. My hands went to her , groping it. "Do...you...want to do it now, Pani?" I asked in between the kiss. We stopped kissing and she leaned her forehead against mine.

 

"Didn't...you say until all the...problems are over?" Tiffany replied breathlessly.

 

"I don't mind since someone is impatient," I said to lighten up the emotion.

 

"Yah! I'm not the only one who is impatient," Tiffany whined. I grinned and pulled her into another kiss.

 

"We shall do it then," I said.

--

I woke the next day feeling tired and slightly sore. I looked at my mushroom and saw her still sleeping peacefully. Since it was our first time, I was going to cherish it. I turned to face Tiffany. She looked like a child.

 

"Pani ah, it's time to wake up," I said lovingly to her.

 

She shook her head and cuddled close to me. "I'm still tired," she murmured.

 

"We're not going to starve right? Wake up Fany Fany Tiffany," I said in a cute voice.

 

She opened one eyes up and asked, "Did you just pronounce my name correctly?"

 

I grinned and nodded. "That's right Tiffany."

 

"Give me a morning kiss before I wake up," Tiffany said and pointed at her lips. I gave her a quick peck in the lips and dragged her out of bed, to the bathroom. "We are not going to bathe at the same time," she said sternly and shut the door.

 

I shrugged and grabbed my shirt and shorts. I put it on and went down to prepare breakfast first. I decided to cook an American breakfast for my girlfriend. She had been asking for it for a week straight.

 

"TaeTae I'm done~" Tiffany chirped. She was using the same clothes as yesterday. She wanted to hug me but I pushed her away.

 

"I'm not fresh yet and I don't want you to stink," I said. "Now, wait for me before you start eating."

 

"Okay TaeTae," Tiffany said obediently and sat on a chair, waiting for me.

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon was really gentle when she was doing it with me. I did not regret it. Taeyeon was finally done bathing. She joined me at the dining table and we started eating. "Thank you for the breakfast TaeTae. I enjoyed it," I said and showed her my eye smile.

 

"Your welcome. What should we do.now?" Taeyeon asked after she finished washing the dishes.

 

"Can we go visit Siwon oppa?" I suggested. Taeyeon was not happy about it. I could see it through her facial expression.

 

"Okay," she said monotonously.

 

A/N: My last update. Will be back until Wednesday ^^ That is why I updated a lot this week~

This chapter is untitled because I couldn't think of one :/