Indirect Confession?

I Love You But You Can't Love Me
Taeyeon's POV

Damn Jiwoong. He was too good in making girls believe him. It was like they worshipped him or something. A little girl ran towards me and pulled my shirt. "Unnie, your hand is bleeding," she said and pointed at my right hand. I raised my right hand up and saw that it was still bleeding and that I left a trail behind. "My teacher can help you clean your bleeding hand," the girl said once more. She held onto my left hand and led me to her teacher.

 

I smiled when I found out that it was Jieun and not a random person. She was with another person. The little girl wanted to call Jieun but I put a finger on my lips and she kept quite. Seeing the two person in front of me, they could pull it off as a couple. I squatted down to the little girl's height and whispered to her, "Do you know that unnie's name and what's your name?"

 

She nodded and whispered back, "Jiyeon unnie and my name is Ahreum."

 

I smiled. I think that the both of them liked each other. I tiptoed behind Jieun and gave her a back hug. "Hi, Jieun," I said using a little aegyo. My eyes narrowed to Jiyeon and she was glaring at me. I was laughing like a maniac inside.

 

"Oh, Hi Taeyeon unnie," Jieun said. Her eyes widened when she saw the wound on my hand. "Unnie! You're losing quite a lot of blood!"

 

"That's why Ahreum here brought me to you so that you could take care of my wound," I said with a grin.

 

Ahreum grinned at Jieun. The latter chuckled and grabbed my wrist. "We're going to the washroom to remove the dry blood. Be right back Jiyeonnie," Jieun said and dragged me to the washroom.

 

As the water poured out of the tap, Jieun shove my right hand under the running tap and I bit my lower lip. The pain was unbearable. After my hand was free of dry blood, Jieun grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped my hand. From her bag, she took out a gauze and wrapped my hand with it.

 

"And done," Jieun said and patted it lightly.

 

I thanked her and then asked, "You like Jiyeon don't you? You guys look cute together."

 

A blush crept up Jieun's face and I knew I was right. "Better get her before others get her. She looks like she likes you too," I said and grinned.

 

Jieun only nodded and left the washroom. "If only Tiffany and I could be like this," I thought. I shook by head. "It won't happen but what if I try?" I messed my own hair up and walked out of the washroom without bothering to do my hair.

 

"Bye Jieun, Jiyeon and little Ahreum," I said and waved. Ahreum gave me a hug before I left and Jiyeon was suspiciously eying me up and down. "No worries Jiyeon. I'm not going to steal your girl," I teased and left the shop quickly.

 

"Umphf."

 

I bumped into someone and grabbed her hand before she fell. I pulled her up and stumbled back a little, causing her to fall on top of me.

 

"T-Tippani?!" I said shockingly.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon," Tiffany said casually.

 

"Can you please get off me?" I asked politely. I was actually really happy that Tiffany was on top of me but we were in somewhere opened and it was embarrassing. I could see a shade of red on Tiffany's cheek and she quickly got off me.

 

Once I stood up, I brushed of the dirt on my pants. I saw her looking at my right hand and I held it up. "It's nothing. It's going to heal soon," I reassured.

 

"I don't care about your hand. I want to know why you lied about Jiwoong and why did you punch him," Tiffany said in her usual cold tone she always used at me.

 

"Why would I lie Pani? If you want I can swear or maybe kill myself just to make you believe," I said seriously and took out a penknife from my pocket.

 

Tiffany's eyes widened and she pulled the penknife away from me. "Don't do something stupid Taeyeon ah," she said sternly.

 

"Truth to be told, Jiwoong is actually my brother and I'm nothing like him," I revealed to Tiffany. I did not want to hide the truth anymore. It was killing me inside slowly.

 

"I was our mother's favourite and unlike me, he doesn't get anything he wants."

 

"I was still five years old and Jiwoong was seven. He had once tried to make me lost in the mall by playing hide and seek but a shopper found me and send me back to my parents. Of course he was not happy. Before I was born he was the center of attention. That was what he told me but after I was born, everyone diverted their attention towards me and the only one who would want to entertain him was my bad influenced uncle. He thought Jiwoong all the bad things and not even a single good thing. Maybe, if just maybe someone could help him change into a better person, I'll gladly thank her with everything that I have,” I explained and sighed.

 

"I'll change him," Tiffany simply said. I could not believe what she had said. My heart was breaking into pieces.

 

"I got to go now Pani ah and good luck in trying to change my brother," I said and smiled sadly.

 

"Wait, Taeyeon," Tiffany said and hugged me from the back. "Why are you helping me so much? I don't deserve it."

 

Because I love you.

 

"Because you're my best friend and best friends help each other," I said. I was only hurting myself more.

 

"You make me feel fuzzy sometimes. I can't think properly when I'm with you. How did you do it and why can't I feel the same with oppa?" Tiffany asked, still not letting me go.

 

Was she falling for me actually? At least I still have hope to make her mine before she changes Jiwoong. I know I was being selfish but everyone has to fight for their love right?

 

"Maybe I remind you too much of Jiwoong?" I asked although it was supposed to be a sentence.

 

I could feel Tiffany shake her head on my back. "Oppa reminds me of you," she said softly.

 

"Do you think that maybe...you're actually in love with me and not Jiwoong?"

 

A/N: My third update for this fic o.o Am I crazy or what? Hope you "enjoy" this chapter since there is a TaeNy moment =D Please do subscribe and comment~